service for Siemens washing machine

susanschwaiger

Hello,

Where can I find good service for Siemens drum-type washing machine? The drum makes loud noise when spinning for drying, and the last minute for drying takes 2 hours. The screen shows whole washing process is 2:02 hrs, but actually it takes 5 hours now!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Siemens technician charged Bt 850 to tell me I needed a new part for Bt 15,000 for my 6 year old washing machine. I now have a brand new Hitachi washing machine that cost me Bt 17,500. Go figure.

A brand new Siemens would only have been 14,000 baht. Figured out.

My washing machine is fixed. And here is the whole story:

Numchai said they would come at 1pm... and they arrived at 3:30pm, 3 young boys. After doing several operations on machine (meanwhile playing with the baby ), the leading guy told me the machine has no problem. I did not believe him. And told him to reduce the spinning speed. He said: can not. the speed is auto set by machine!!! So I realised he had no clue at all.

And after they left, I used the machine and it was as loud as before !!!

During the same visit, I let the guy check my Electrolux vacuum cleaner. He could not fix it and took it back to shop to check. Afterwards I waited for 2 weeks and still got no feedback. So I told them to keep it and we will buy a new one. Numchai charged 400 baht for their last visit and if they return the vacuum cleaner, they will charge another 100 baht.

Later, we contacted that 24 hours Siemens hot line. The engineer came from BKK, checked the machine carefully and found out the problem: shock absorber and carbon brush were damaged. We waited 2 weeks for the parts and he came again for replacing. Total cost 2340 baht for parts. No service charge.

I guess maybe Numchai is good for fixing simple problems. For complicated ones, better call the product's service centre.

My washing machine is fixed. And here is the whole story:

Numchai said they would come at 1pm... and they arrived at 3:30pm, 3 young boys. After doing several operations on machine (meanwhile playing with the baby ), the leading guy told me the machine has no problem. I did not believe him. And told him to reduce the spinning speed. He said: can not. the speed is auto set by machine!!! So I realised he had no clue at all.

And after they left, I used the machine and it was as loud as before !!!

During the same visit, I let the guy check my Electrolux vacuum cleaner. He could not fix it and took it back to shop to check. Afterwards I waited for 2 weeks and still got no feedback. So I told them to keep it and we will buy a new one. Numchai charged 400 baht for their last visit and if they return the vacuum cleaner, they will charge another 100 baht.

Later, we contacted that 24 hours Siemens hot line. The engineer came from BKK, checked the machine carefully and found out the problem: shock absorber and carbon brush were damaged. We waited 2 weeks for the parts and he came again for replacing. Total cost 2340 baht for parts. No service charge.

I guess maybe Numchai is good for fixing simple problems. For complicated ones, better call the product's service centre.

We had a problem with our Siemens dish washer and the jokers from Numchai turned up. Had no idea what they were looking at. Said we needed a new pump 5,000 Baht.

Phoned Siemens in BKK and told them that Numchai are idiots and they should train them Siemens Engineer from Bkk turned up, 5 mins fixed. cocktail stick in the pump.

• Like 1

I forgot to write this:

After waiting for 2 weeks for the feedback of our vacuum cleaner, we called Numchai to push them. This time, they said one part was damaged and replacement cost 2600 baht... And we must tell them ASAP whether we wanted to change or not, because they planned to send it out to fix on the next day. (suddenly, they seemed so efficient !!!!)

2600 baht, and maybe another month to wait for the fixing... We told them to stop sending for fix and throw away the old one tongue.png