Abu Qatada deported from UK to stand trial in Jordan

Lite Beer

He must have felt exclusive, being flown out on his private chartered jet. All at the tax payers expense. I would have made him row a bl**ding boat to Jordan, I'm sure that most UK tax payers would also.

Not me, I'd have thrown him out if the aircraft at the edge of UK air space sans parachute..

So you'd sanction murder; do it yourself would you, or cowardly ask a member of the armed forces to do it for you, sorry I mean 'us' of course! And then deny it afterwards. Why do you have a problem with a legal process, that's what we all live by? The alternative is to live by your flights of fancy, and what's that? Gas ovens for those who don't qualify or are not worthy of the judicial process in your eyes, or maybe even those who 'sponge' off the state, the aged, the infirm, the malformed? Why stop there, let's go the whole hog, let's throw a few homos, gypsies and Jews in there too!

No just people who hate the culture that gives them sanctuary.

that would bode ill for many expat types in LOS....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of Europe is and will be suffering similar problems and expenses. It's predicted that Belgium will be the first Muslim majority country in Europe, and in the not-too-distant future. The Muslims invaders weren't able to effectively fight beyond European defenses in centuries gone by, but they're getting footholds by other means.

Dare I say: 'Europeans are too liberal for their own good'?

• Like 1

The rest of Europe is and will be suffering similar problems and expenses. It's predicted that Belgium will be the first Muslim majority country in Europe, and in the not-too-distant future. The Muslims invaders weren't able to effectively fight beyond European defenses in centuries gone by, but they're getting footholds by other means.

Dare I say: 'Europeans are too liberal for their own good'?

Belgium currently has a population comprising of approx 6 percent Muslim & forecast to grow to around 10 percent by 2030. So by what year do your sources predict Belgium will have a Muslim majority? BTW who is "they" that are coordinating "footholds by other means". The Islamic Ummah is certainly not co-ordinated and is currently dramatically imploding