Three Tourists caught-up in “under-the-bed” massage scam in Pattaya

Rimmer

Three Indians caught-up in “under-the-bed” massage scam in Central Pattaya

india-21.jpg
PATTAYA:--Three Indian Tourists were involved in an “under-the-bed” massage scam early on Monday Morning which resulted in the theft of money by a Ladyboy hidden underneath a bed used during the massage scam.

The men were taken back to the room in Soi Sukhumvit 20 in Central Pattaya by women they met on Pattaya Beach on the promise they would be given a cheap but pleasurable massage.

The men arrived and undressed with the masseur making sure the clothes were left on the floor next to the bed. Unbeknown to the tourist, a Ladyboy was hiding underneath the bed and would steal any money found in the trouser pockets before the conclusion of the massage.

The same room was used three times on Monday Morning and each time the women would target an Indian National.
Full Story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/94579/indians-caught-up-under-the-bed-massage-scam-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-07-08

• Like 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Indian Tourists were involved in an “under-the-bed” massage scam early on Monday Morning which resulted in the theft of money by a Ladyboy hidden underneath a bed used during the massage scam.

What an idiot fellow... fly from India just for fun... go get married.

• Like 1

Seriously, someone could make a reality TV show just about the goings-on in Pattaya. Would certainly beat most any other "reality" TV show out there right now.

Someone already did. It's called Big Trouble In Tourist Thailand. I think most episodes are on youtube.

• Like 1

That's what happens when these Indian chappies try to get more bang for their bucks by getting a group discount from the one Coconut Girl.

Bigotry much? Are you suggesting that only Indians are targeted . . . oh, and there were three girls, not just one - but don't let the facts get in the way of your phantasies

(Well, three girls plus the added extra under the bed)

This begs the unsavory question as to the happy ending lying there like sardines . . . bah.gif

lol - this is the (3rd ? 4th ?) time I've seen the almost exact same story.

2-3 (Indian) males

"Girls" from Beach Road

ladyboy under the bed.

The last one I read about, the "girls" told the guys to go shower first. 2 of the guys went into the bathroom and the 3rd sat on the bed waiting. He noticed a pair of pants on the floor slowly being pulled under the bed and that is when he discovered the "hidden" surprise (IIRC - the news photos showed the men all wearing just bath towels).

Love how the "re-enactment" includes them on their motos (I guess it was important to learn how the 6 of them got to that place from Beach Road).

Can you imagine - ("OK - you, the Indian guys, which of you was on which bike with which "girl" ? OK, now get on the bed so we can take pictures of you almost getting a massage again so they can be put in the newspaper and on the internet. It is important that we know which man was in which position on the bed, almost getting a massage from which "girl").

Seriously, someone could make a reality TV show just about the goings-on in Pattaya. Would certainly beat most any other "reality" TV show out there right now.

three reasons why you couldn't make a reality tv show about this:

1. Producer's would argue too much about what to call it - Big Brother or Big Sister.

2. The viewing audience would think that the show contents would be staged, no one can script real life being so dramatic.

3. If bedroom action was censored, the show would be a minute long.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

lol - this is the (3rd ? 4th ?) time I've seen the almost exact same story.

2-3 (Indian) males

"Girls" from Beach Road

ladyboy under the bed.

The last one I read about, the "girls" told the guys to go shower first. 2 of the guys went into the bathroom and the 3rd sat on the bed waiting. He noticed a pair of pants on the floor slowly being pulled under the bed and that is when he discovered the "hidden" surprise (IIRC - the news photos showed the men all wearing just bath towels).

Love how the "re-enactment" includes them on their motos (I guess it was important to learn how the 6 of them got to that place from Beach Road).

Can you imagine - ("OK - you, the Indian guys, which of you was on which bike with which "girl" ? OK, now get on the bed so we can take pictures of you almost getting a massage again so they can be put in the newspaper and on the internet. It is important that we know which man was in which position on the bed, almost getting a massage from which "girl").

The TV show? Great idea. laughing already. Raise some money. From Indians perhaps. I'm a script writer. Away we go

Pattaya Dreaming. Any titles anybody?

Does anyone remember the previous massage/sex scams where a "dresser" like wall closet was used? I remember it from Cambodia. The girl made sure the customer hung his clothes nicely in the closed cabinet ... where someone from the OTHER ROOM which reach through the secret door and extract all the valuables while the customer was busy?

Same-same. Nothing changes. :)

• Like 1