Thread Killer?

thaibebop

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some how........I doubt it! :D

You sure? You obviously havent seen the last word thread that is also running. :o

We are all trying to kill this one off! ######, I just replied again!!!

you will never learn, eh?

Once you see the same old 10 people doing one-liners in rapid succession for 4-5 pages, you know that the thread will never end, because they never get bored.

Are you sure about this? 'Cos I'm bored!

Once you see the same old 10 people doing one-liners in rapid succession for 4-5 pages, you know that the thread will never end, because they never get bored.

Indeed mate, simple things please small minds :o Havent i seen you on the last word as well? :D:D

Indeed mate, simple things please small minds :o Havent i seen you on the last word as well? :D:D

...as I said earlier, the same shady characters on both threads...and now that game4shame entered TV's holy grail things can only get worse for the Last Word

why don't you open a seperate forum for rubbish like this?

why don't you lick my sweaty no man's land. :D

You said in your '500 up' post that it had taken you long enough to get there. Since then you have posted 43 more posts in the space of 4 days :D If you keep on at this pace you will reach 1000 posts on Tuesday 11th July. You must lead an extaordinary life mate :o:D

Edited by English Noodles

:D finally a bite:

why don't you lick my sweaty no man's land. :D

You said in your '500 up' post that it had taken you long enough to get there. Since then you have posted 43 more posts in the space of 4 days :D If you keep on at this pace you will reach 1000 posts on Tuesday 11th July. You must lead an extaordinary life mate :o:D

:D:D:D:D

:Dfinally a bite:

why don't you lick my sweaty no man's land.

:D:D:D:D

I see tooth marks........ :D:D

redrus

• 2 weeks later...

I've been here in Pattaya almost four full weeks by now. My girlfriend says that she can get me a non-imm visa so I don't have to go back on Monday. She says it'll only cost 30,000 baht. After having searched this forum I've gathered it is not wise to give that much money to a TG. Can she use my ATM-card to withdraw that money if I give her my pincode? I don't have a workpermit. Do I need to get one before I give her my ATM-card? It's a Visa-card in case that should make a difference.

I've been here in Pattaya almost four full weeks by now. My girlfriend says that she can get me a non-imm visa so I don't have to go back on Monday. She says it'll only cost 30,000 baht. After having searched this forum I've gathered it is not wise to give that much money to a TG. Can she use my ATM-card to withdraw that money if I give her my pincode? I don't have a workpermit. Do I need to get one before I give her my ATM-card? It's a Visa-card in case that should make a difference.

Naa...you should be fine. To be sure, you may post your Visa card details here and the forum admin can track your transactions. Don't forget this 3-digit number on the back side of the card... :o

No that should be no problem, heres a tip for you though, remember ALWAYS write your pin number on the signature strip on the back of the card, this way you will never forget it and if anyone wishes to use it they dont need to disturb you to ask for the pin number :o