People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mountain Dew at Makro, Phetchabun. A happy Farang drove this truck, I talked to him for a bit and then our ways parted.

13909047312_34b2cd76c6_c.jpg

if you had this face on today.... I am not surprised you parted tongue.pngbiggrin.png

SAM_2038.JPG

If you dink-dink too mutt Mountain Dew u look like dis fella...

I hope you get back to full function again soon Ron , I am not the " King of Dexterity " myself , but I hand it up to you mate. Motorbikes and a load of camera equipment on board as well , heck I would have gone after my esky as well !

In the meantime a little ice for the leg mate

DSCF0145.JPG

I hope you get back to full function again soon Ron , I am not the " King of Dexterity " myself , but I hand it up to you mate. Motorbikes and a load of camera equipment on board as well , heck I would have gone after my esky as well !

In the meantime a little ice for the leg mate

Thanks mate.Indirectly it was an esky (2L one 1/2 full with water and ice ) that caused me to come a gutza when it bounced out of the front basket and I turned to look at it forgetting about the potholes still to come.sad.png I'm fine really with the bruised leg the only worry.A course of Naprosyn should see that cleared up soon.

Edited by Ron19

They have set up here and moved the darn truck! facepalm.giftongue.png

What's this about, Jimmy? We have to imagine the pick-up truck now....?- dry.png

I really hope they gave you the right lenses this time.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Dancealot