People and their Pickups in Thailand (images)

Ron19

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was my chariot a few years back traveling from Patts to Phetchabun....sweet ride! thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

attachicon.gifDSC01185 (Small).JPG

Phetchabun.. ^ ^ Province, downtown or village?

It was the village. For the life of me i can't remember the name but here's a pix of my rented truck & my ex-GF's house...she's done alot of renovations since the pix. I still talk with her so i'll ask exactly where...my god i'm getting old 5555

post-220659-0-05455200-1411634339_thumb.

post-220659-0-46105300-1411634514_thumb.

Hey m8, spoke to the ex-GF & she said her village is ''Huayai'' (not sure on spelling).....its around 20mins drive out of downtown Phetchabun.

So, you're no stranger to Etan's, then...^ ^ rolleyes.gif

15175850428_a31dd98531_c.jpg

No i've never been to Etan's....is that a restaurant heading towards Huai Yai? I remember passing 3 or 4 restaurants clumped together with LED lights...is that it?

Anyhow here's another truck i rented & me standing next to it...i think from memory i was in Lop Buri

post-220659-0-52141100-1411787161_thumb.

Edited by Felixthecat

No i've never been to Etan's....is that a restaurant heading towards Huai Yai? I remember passing 3 or 4 restaurants clumped together with LED lights...is that it?

Anyhow here's another truck i rented & me standing next to it...i think from memory i was in Lop Buri

Nice to meet you, Felix.smile.png I'm glad you made Goompa laugh, which made me laugh.

Nice to meet you, Felix.smile.png I'm glad you made Goompa laugh, which made me laugh.

I think that joke went right over my head! I'm thinking now its a rub'n'tug place....correct??