Tales from the Farm ...

David48

:lol: cracked me up! Spot on mate. I got so sick of no ceilings I put them in. Then went to Tescos and bought an LG air con for 17k. Still, step out that lovely 22degree bedroom it's like back to the 19th century. I remember when holidays to Thailand were fun! Since we spend a lot of time there, I've started building the new house for us. Let me stress us includes me, wife and baby. The rest of em bad luck. Sorry but your not moving in and breaking everything here as well. Now I know why falang put big f off fences up, to keep them up the road out! I'll never fully understand the Thai logic. Never!

Ps, we are westerners, we need western comforts. Never feel bad to make a break to a nice hotel for a few nights to relax. She will understand.

:lol: cracked me up! Spot on mate. I got so sick of no ceilings I put them in. Then went to Tescos and bought an LG air con for 17k. Still, step out that lovely 22degree bedroom it's like back to the 19th century. I remember when holidays to Thailand were fun! Since we spend a lot of time there, I've started building the new house for us. Let me stress us includes me, wife and baby. The rest of em bad luck. Sorry but your not moving in and breaking everything here as well. Now I know why falang put big f off fences up, to keep them up the road out! I'll never fully understand the Thai logic. Never!

Ps, we are westerners, we need western comforts. Never feel bad to make a break to a nice hotel for a few nights to relax. She will understand.

Where is the " Oh! No she wont" smiley ? Agree with the rest though.