Man Dressed Up As Policeman 'To Please His Girlfriend'

Lite Beer

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't it interesting to see how many real police officers get the credit for hauling the fake one in? I can imagine how proud the arresting officer must feel, having to share the glory with his superiors. Or did it really take all of them to arrest one middle-aged man?

I am glad the fake one was caught. It's illegal to impersonate police officers, especially in public. He deserves it.

I'm sure his girlfriend is very impressed, too. She probably told him she wanted a baby, and he heard Bobby.

That is not a "Police-Captain's" outfit, but rather a Police "1st Lieutenant's" uniform !

A Captain will sport 3 stars on his shoulders, whereas a 1st Ltnt. will show 2 stars.

Seems you've got the same fetish. Don't get caught.-w00t.gif

My GF likes to dress up in this leather police outfit; guess I had better tell her not to loiter around petrol stations in that outfit;-)

Pics, or it didn't happen. :-)

come on a picture says a thousand words..wink.png

I'll ask....

That is not a "Police-Captain's" outfit, but rather a Police "1st Lieutenant's" uniform !

A Captain will sport 3 stars on his shoulders, whereas a 1st Ltnt. will show 2 stars.

How many times were you arrested to figure this out? laugh.png

• Like 1

From now on, every time I have an encounter with a policeman, I am going to find myself thinking..... "is this guy for real, or just dressing up to please his girlfriend ?"

If I dressed like that my missus would kick me out of the house.

In the photo...spot the criminal ?

Only a matter of time before they are all wearing cuffs. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Did this man actually do anything wrong ??? If he used the uniform to con the general public, as a disguise to cover up his identity because he was a wanted man, I cannot see what is wrong with this it was a private thing.

Many people dress wrongly in public, Ha Ha look at some of the foreigners here, I get into hysterics looking at them. Young adults looking like ghostbusters, boys acting like ladies, kids mugging, knifing shooting.

This guy could say " I'm just going to a fancy dress party" so what.

Similar to being in government and swearing not to speak about what happens around you, it's not an offense to know but becomes an offense to act upon it.

Obviously he didn't book you then?

Stung me for a 10Bt ticket to the secret policeman's ball!

Seems you've got the same fetish. Don't get caught.-w00t.gif

This guy had 2 pips and a chip on his shoulder(for not getting in the BIB)!

Did this man actually do anything wrong ??? If he used the uniform to con the general public, as a disguise to cover up his identity because he was a wanted man, I cannot see what is wrong with this it was a private thing.

Many people dress wrongly in public, Ha Ha look at some of the foreigners here, I get into hysterics looking at them. Young adults looking like ghostbusters, boys acting like ladies, kids mugging, knifing shooting.

This guy could say " I'm just going to a fancy dress party" so what.

Similar to being in government and swearing not to speak about what happens around you, it's not an offense to know but becomes an offense to act upon it.

It only became a problem when shopowners started giving him money as he walked past....had to be stopped...