The ASHES!

eezergood

I've signed up for 365sport for 3 months. Basically works as an internet feed of Astro sport channels from Thai servers, therefore no buffering issues. As well as the entire Ashes series it shows all the EPL games which for those without CTH is a bonus. 999 baht for 3 months. Average picture (not HD) but much better than the streams mentioned earlier. Legal? Probably not. Will it get shut down? Who knows, but for 999 baht I'll risk it.

I've signed up for 365sport for 3 months. Basically works as an internet feed of Astro sport channels from Thai servers, therefore no buffering issues. As well as the entire Ashes series it shows all the EPL games which for those without CTH is a bonus. 999 baht for 3 months. Average picture (not HD) but much better than the streams mentioned earlier. Legal? Probably not. Will it get shut down? Who knows, but for 999 baht I'll risk it.

Can you send me the link please - i'll have some of that!

+1 on that please

Just been to 365sport.tv, don't see the 999 Baht package :(

+1 on that please

Just been to 365sport.tv, don't see the 999 Baht package sad.png

Not sure I am supposed to advertise this but go to the 600 baht per month link, tick quarterly option and type in the promotion code ASHES. Then you'll get the 999 baht price. Well I did anyway!

Indeed it does, I wonder how long that will work for smile.png

EDIT Signed up for 3 months for 999 Baht without problems, seems that it will auto-renew if you don't cancel.

It works very well on my TOT connection WiNet and the Android app works perfectly on One2Call 3G in town (Asoke).

Result! (unlike England)