Pheu Thai Party to nail down protest leader Suthep

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose the question is could Suthep have achieved the down fall of this corrupt government in any other way? and was it justified?

Pity PTP did not do try to bring to justice a already convicted criminal living in exile instead of taking orders from him.

Well put, Basil B..............

And the reason I get so annoyed when red flag wavers on this forum say that the only reason I condemn the PTP so much is because I am a Democrat supporter. Fact is the reason I hate the PTP with a passion is because they allow a convicted criminal to run their poor excuse for a party via Skype, and they support him while he is on the run, with passports etc, and trying to create new laws to exonerate him of all his past sins. Any political party, anywhere in the world, that is as corrupt as the Shinawatra Party, is bound to crash and burn. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

PTP cannot afford to step down otherwise everything they've been up too the last 2 years will be exposed to the public

I believe the final outcome will be the military stepping in and forcing their complete removal

Unfortunately that won't be the final outcome because if it does happen there are a few million red shirts waiting to descend on Bangkok. They are watching the situation at the moment and haven't reacted, but as sure as tomorrow follows on from today should some group cross the line, in their eyes, then we will see a red reaction.

I think you are wrong, I'm not sure the reds have the support you believe they have, reading between the lines they abandoned their gathering in BKK after violence and guns - the leaders say they called it off, I'm not sure they had a choice - more likely the majority of people attending the site decided to leave themselves because they didn't sign up for what transpired

and the calling off of the gathering in Ayutthaya I suspect they simply didn't have the support

Perhaps the people are getting wiser

I wonder how many previous red supporters are now in BKK with the Antigovernment group - I suspect quite a few

Edited by smedly

PTP cannot afford to step down otherwise everything they've been up too the last 2 years will be exposed to the public

I believe the final outcome will be the military stepping in and forcing their complete removal

Unfortunately that won't be the final outcome because if it does happen there are a few million red shirts waiting to descend on Bangkok. They are watching the situation at the moment and haven't reacted, but as sure as tomorrow follows on from today should some group cross the line, in their eyes, then we will see a red reaction.

Are you delusional? Few million red shirts? they could not gather 50 000 last few times they attempted and they swept the whole of isan to gather all that garbage. I saw them at the stadium with my own eyes. Reds can't help this goverment anymore, they are done. And don't get me wrong if the Dems will get into goverment and try to pull the same antics that PTP did they will face the same protests kicking them out. People realized that they deserve better and right now only Suthep promisses change, i hope he delivers otherwise people will despise the dems as much they despise the PTP now.

Are you delusional? Few million red shirts? they could not gather 50 000 last few times they attempted and they swept the whole of isan to gather all that garbage. I saw them at the stadium with my own eyes. Reds can't help this goverment anymore, they are done. And don't get me wrong if the Dems will get into goverment and try to pull the same antics that PTP did they will face the same protests kicking them out. People realized that they deserve better and right now only Suthep promisses change, i hope he delivers otherwise people will despise the dems as much they despise the PTP now.
you are clearly the delusional one here if you believe that the dictator Suthep is out for anything other to save his own skin and get his hands on a 2 trillion baht project. 15 million people voted for PTP at the last election. This garbage,as you call them, will provide a huge army against Suthep if needs be.

you are clearly the delusional one here if you believe that the dictator Suthep is out for anything other to save his own skin and get his hands on a 2 trillion baht project. 15 million people voted for PTP at the last election. This garbage,as you call them, will provide a huge army against Suthep if needs be.

I did not call 15 000 000 people garbage i said that about few thousands hired thugs in the ragamangala stadium last time reds promised to descend to bangkok in their millions but we saw how that turned out didn't we.

I have no love for Suthep but I am afraid of him becoming a dictator far less than i am afraid of mister T claiming that title.

and by the way if PTP would abide by the law no one would be able to kick them out of the office, it's their criminal actions that gave Suthep enough ammunition to do that.

• Like 2

Today Dec 11th, in CM there was a big Red Shirt Gatheing near the airport right across from Immigration ... not sure what exactly was going on but took me 30 minutes to get from Central Plaza exit on that road to the airport to the left turn to the airport ...??

Today Dec 11th, in CM there was a big Red Shirt Gatheing near the airport right across from Immigration ... not sure what exactly was going on but took me 30 minutes to get from Central Plaza exit on that road to the airport  to the left turn to the airport ...??

Do you not keep up with the news?

Yingluck's in town...

:rolleyes::facepalm:

A few million my ass ! For one thing even the mighty Thaksin would have trouble footing that bill, remember these are well paid terrorists, thugs, arsonists, acid-throwers and murderers we are talking about. Anyway, the gutless dogs will not appear anywhere if they think for one minute they will be outnumbered or face a bit of the rough stuff.

I hate to think where you are pulling these ridiculous figures from !