'Corrupt politicians should face death term'

Lite Beer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in Suthep 's mouth : corrupt politicians Thaskin S. should face death terms!laugh.png

because no way, him or his "democrat" party will vote this law! yes he his crazy but not to the point

to dig his own grave thumbsup.gif

'Thaskin S. should face death terms!' - not for his current conviction, but there are other charges waiting.

When you say that politicians won't vote for extreme political crime punishment, are you supporting his people's council concept?

Most of those ideas do have merit though, don't you think?

• Like 1

Ahem.

Wasn't he implicated up to his eyeballs in a scandal?

He doen't seem to have thought this out. If this law was already in force he and members of his own family would more than likely have already been executed given the Phuket and Samui land grabs and conflict of interest case.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Ahem.

Wasn't he implicated up to his eyeballs in a scandal?

He doen't seem to have thought this out. If this law was already in force he and members of his own family would more than likely have already been executed given the Phuket and Samui land grabs and conflict of interest case.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Obviously he's been reading 1984.

Some are more equal than others already. His mask is starting to slip.

in Suthep 's mouth : corrupt politicians Thaskin S. should face death terms!laugh.png

because no way, him or his "democrat" party will vote this law! yes he his crazy but not to the point

to dig his own grave thumbsup.gif

He's not a Democrat and even when he was it wasn't "his" party.

Some very salient point there but a little dramatic, we should all be aware that these are ambit claims and in the unlikely event Suthep's plan bears fruit the outcomes would bear little resemblance. If wiser and cooler heads prevailed.

The North Koreans take them out back and execute them on the spot. The Chinese may still do that. Maybe the North Korean model is what Suthep is talking about. On the spot, shoot from the hip.

I think he wants to model the country on North Korea with himself appointed as the supreme ruler.

Oh great, I guess we'll be seeing more death squads in the future should Suthep accomplish his goal.

I'm trying to figure out if Thailand is going to end up more like old Burma or North Korea. Either way, it's not going to be good.

Ok, it becomes more and more clear what kind of guy Suthep is.

Although he was involved in mayor corruption in the past, he now wants death penalty for corrupt politicians.

He's dangerous.

If he and his satellite TV channel manages to get more and more people on his side it's about time for all foreigners to leave.

I don't know any dictator that was nice to foreigners.

Edited by kriswillems