American involved in knife incident at Central Pattaya Plaza

webfact

American involved in knife incident at Central Pattaya Plaza

america-4.jpgamerica-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Saturday Morning Pattaya Police detained a 49 year old American who was accused of using a knife and allegedly attempting to indecently assault a Thai shopkeeper.

The incident occurred at the Night Plaza in Central Pattaya and at a small shop inside the Plaza owned by Khun Jurarat aged 51. She had just opened the store at 9am when the American, named as Mr. Ronald Harris, entered the story and began to look at items, including lighters depicting a man and woman having sex and other adult-orientated souvenirs.

Khun Jurarat decided to approach Mr. Harris and ask him if he wanted to purchase any items as he had been looking around the shop for some time. She alleges that Mr. Harris then produced a flick-knife and grabbed the shopkeeper in an inappropriate way.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/114136/american-involved-in-knife-incident-at-central-pattaya-plaza/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-06

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys seriously believe a tourist would brandish a knife and molest her at 9am?

Small injury to one of her fingers.... <deleted>, read the story... The shopkeeper is clutching at straws!

With Pattaya left with the garbage tourism, I suspect more BS stories, scams will come from the Thai people as they try and extort money from tourists.

Agree with the garbage tourism point, getting a lot worse here now.

Bit iffy but he did have a knife! Why?

Seen many of these tourists drunk/stoned at 9:00 in the morning, anything is possible, just getting the knife out is stupid to say the least.

You guys seriously believe a tourist would brandish a knife and molest her at 9am?

Small injury to one of her fingers.... <deleted>, read the story... The shopkeeper is clutching at straws!

With Pattaya left with the garbage tourism, I suspect more BS stories, scams will come from the Thai people as they try and extort money from tourists.

Are you ok? You enjoy guys cutting womans fingers? Need your meds?

• Like 2

Agree with the garbage tourism point, getting a lot worse here now.

Bit iffy but he did have a knife! Why?

Seen many of these tourists drunk/stoned at 9:00 in the morning, anything is possible, just getting the knife out is stupid to say the least.

a lot of them shops sell knifes so he may have been looking at it. there should be a sign "LOOK BUT DO NOT USE"

• Like 1

Are you ok? You enjoy guys cutting womans fingers? Need your meds?

her finger got injured when her husband decided to have a scuffle with him, it doesnt say how it got injured, what meds are you on out of interest?

• Like 1

Yes Blame the Thai shopkeeper, not the crazy farang! Well couldn't be the farangs fault could it?

the usual comment from tth and friends. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Agreed that he does not have the looks of a bad tourist. Nice phone, well dressed, a respectable man. This may be a rare example of when pulling the race card might be justifiable. Hope he gets off with a slap-on-the-wrist and gets smarter about avoiding trashy places while travelling.

• Like 1

100%!

Happened to me. Extorted out of 38,000 baht.