Rice row could see Phichit leaders join Bangkok protest

webfact

Pichit is not a PT stronghold...

What a coincidence laugh.png

The Democrat MPs are busy creating unrest it seems... rolleyes.gif

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So the PT strong holds have ALL been paid on time?

I'm not sure that is correct BUT if it is. just goes to show that this WAS/IS a vote buying scheme.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No no no, it just shows that these farmers did vote for the Dems (and thus can be considered as belonging to the "educated" middle class who is smart enough to vote for these angels), then were happy to take advantage of the PT government generosity, and now follow their Dem MPs to protest...

Funny laugh.png

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You´r nothing but a TROLL!!!

But he does have a point, they vote against PTP yet take their coin anyway, then because they are predominantly Democrat are used as a headline "farmers join the PRDC protests" this is not the case with the other farmers protesting that will have nothing to do with either the PRDC or the democrats.

Do they have the right to protest or join with the PRDC ? sure they do but spin is spin and these are not the red core farmers and shouldn't be confused with being so or portrayed as such.

the main farming community will never vote Democrat i or support the PRDC.in taking away their right to vote. they just want to be paid but will vote the same as they always have until there is a viable alternative, make no mistake about that.

He has no point. Pichit has 3 Mp's from 3 different parties (I think)

They are pissed of with the non payment in the rice pledging. And to those that state about "they joined the scheme " not alot of choices really when the government becomes the main buyer.

Other farmers in other areas are also demonstrating for payment. Because, let's face it the "revolving "fund stopped turning due to massive incompetence and the Phua Thai government do NOT have the money to pay.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Quote from above "Other farmers in other areas are also demonstrating for payment. Because, let's face it the "revolving "fund stopped turning due to massive incompetence and the Phua Thai government do NOT have the money to pay."

I suggest that should read, .... the fund is broke and there is no money to pay the farmers because the whole model is a very unworkable business strategy which must obviously lead to a very serious funding problem - all of this coming from the immoral pt / red camp, plus the model is clearly designed for corruption purposes, rather than a primary focus on supporting rice farmers (smoke and mirrors comes to mind).

Further, 'the fund' actually means the common wealth of Thailand - money owned by all Thai people and coming from taxation.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry guys you will get your money, Suthep promise that yesterday. Just relax the check is in the mail.

If you're looking for a logical connection to Suthep's responsibility on this matter don't bother. It' NOWHEREMAN.

A classic example of either an ill-informed short timer or a troll trying to raise a "bite". Nobody cares what you think Nowhereman60 so do us a favor and avoid the Suk' internet cafes.

JR Soul your comments to me are blocked so it useless to reply to me because I care less about any remarks you make. clap2.gif

I think you just got sick of being corrected all the time.

Sent from my phone ...

Correct. He always makes smart ass comments. When asked for clarification he gets angry and starts making nasty comments. If that doesn't scare you, he will block you.

He must have a massive block list by now.

The quality of trolling has gone right down. Seems a few posters may be related in some way, as they are posting pretty much the same drivel and liking one another posts and all seem to be fairly new around these parts.

Don't worry guys you will get your money, Suthep promise that yesterday. Just relax the check is in the mail.

If you're looking for a logical connection to Suthep's responsibility on this matter don't bother. It' NOWHEREMAN.

A classic example of either an ill-informed short timer or a troll trying to raise a "bite". Nobody cares what you think Nowhereman60 so do us a favor and avoid the Suk' internet cafes.

I doubt he even knows where Thailand is.