Islamic officials slam PCAD's mosque siege

webfact

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you catch this one, they're screaming at school kids for going to school.

Link to video is on Sanook.

Wish I knew how to embed this video.

The teachers telling them the kids have exams, and he grabs the mic and starts ranting about how they hate their country, and parents who love their country shouldn't send their kids to this school while his bike guys zip around in front.

I wonder why the PDRC storm-troopers don't try to shut all the famous Hi-So schools (and Universities) in BKK? There are several near the protest sites.

It's ironic that the one thing that will (eventually) get the Democrats back into Government - education - is being targetted by PDRC.

• Like 2

SO NOW DO THE supporters of Suthep get it???? he and his buddy's will harass and intimidate school children to get his slice of power!!!!!!!

Were will he stop? Churches? Sunday school? Teaching temples?

Seems most of the Suthep supporters are VERY VERY quiet as they now can see just what kind of people they have been lending support to!!!!!!

• Like 2

Assuming the offending poster feels his/her views are more valid than those of a Muslim, "supremacism" is probably the more proper term, although everyone knows the point that was trying to be made by the term "racist".

Xenophobia leads to all sorts of social ills.

Edited by Curt1591

SO NOW DO THE supporters of Suthep get it???? he and his buddy's will harass and intimidate school children to get his slice of power!!!!!!!

Were will he stop? Churches? Sunday school? Teaching temples?

Seems most of the Suthep supporters are VERY VERY quiet as they now can see just what kind of people they have been lending support to!!!!!!

Unfortunately the shutters come down, they sit in the corner cover their ears and chant la la la la la la, I can't see you it's not happening it's all a conspiracy

• Like 1

The thugs have no respect for people rights at all. They are out of control. And you wonder why they are called thugs.

They're called thugs by *you*. How many thug posts is that today biggrin.png

They are actually sweet little darlings who are just using their basic human rights to strip the rights away from others to worship, go to school and vote.

• Like 2

A number of hate speech posts and religion bashing posts have been removed as well as the replies.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Let's keep the discussion civil or don't bother posting.

I wonder, if the Buddha or Jesus was wanting to go too a learning temple just like the monks in this video clip, and just what would he be thinking of these people blowing whistle's and shooting, and swearing at him,

The Suthep supporters would be happy to have their kids intimidated at school by a mob like this? whistling, yelling, screaming, swearing, shooting???

where are you now guy's??? show your support???? SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Did you catch this one, they're screaming at school kids for going to school.

Link to video is on Sanook.

Wish I knew how to embed this video.

The teachers telling them the kids have exams, and he grabs the mic and starts ranting about how they hate their country, and parents who love their country shouldn't send their kids to this school while his bike guys zip around in front.

It's ironic that the one thing that will (eventually) get the Democrats back into Government - education - is being targetted by PDRC.

Mission impossible!! You are asking for Thais to connect the dots!!whistling.gif

He said he has been informed that PCAD protesters targeted the religious studies at the mosque because they were attempting to close down all state agencies and public schools in the province as a part of region-wide "shutdown" campaign ordered by PCAD leader, Mr. Suthep Thaugsuban.

A mosque is a state agency ? Are all wat's state agencies too ?

Edited by tingtongteesood

Try to google Tak Bai and Krung See!!coffee1.gif

Another good google is red shirt leader Arisaman threatening to burn every Muslim mosque in Thailand down to the ground.

When did he make these threats, tried googling it but can't find it.

I don't believe this was anti government protestors as there is no political reason to do this and there was no reason stated in the article. Without a reason why it is being done I think it is more likely people trying to stir up trouble, trying to make Southerners think the protestors are bad people. Clearly backed by the desperate government in an attempt to make the protestors look bad.

oh here we go again it is the government doing it. Every single thing that has happened you have totally exhonerated the suthep rabble and turned all straight onto the government, reds and Thaksin.

I bet the yellows and Sutheps morons don't even fart in public all they have done so far is sit in a circle holding hands singing kumbaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjcxFGEysE&feature=player_detailpage

• Like 1

I don't believe this was anti government protestors as there is no political reason to do this and there was no reason stated in the article. Without a reason why it is being done I think it is more likely people trying to stir up trouble, trying to make Southerners think the protestors are bad people. Clearly backed by the desperate government in an attempt to make the protestors look bad.

oh here we go again it is the government doing it. Every single thing that has happened you have totally exhonerated the suthep rabble and turned all straight onto the government, reds and Thaksin.

I bet the yellows and Sutheps morons don't even fart in public all they have done so far is sit in a circle holding hands singing kumbaya

Hahaha no different to you stating as fact that every act of violence against the protestors was done by them to get sympathy. And as you will notice I reread the article and saw that there was actually a reason stated as for why this was done and I have change my post. It is an unfortunate and silly incident that should never have happened. I have no love for religious idiots but as long as they are doing it peacefully they should be left alone to do it.

I don't agree with disrupting a praying session but:

Islamic Officials Slam PCAD's Mosque Siege

A bunch of guys disrupting a praying session by closing the gate and blowing whistles is not really a siege...

Firing a gun and clearly intimidating people is acceptable? and don't forget this is a title written by a journalist or his editor..

Hahaha no different to you stating as fact that every act of violence against the protestors was done by them to get sympathy. And as you will notice I reread the article and saw that there was actually a reason stated as for why this was done and I have change my post. It is an unfortunate and silly incident that should never have happened. I have no love for religious idiots but as long as they are doing it peacefully they should be left alone to do it.

If you have a look at my posts I blame both sides not just one. Suthep is the biggest lunatic on the planet and he should be sitting in a cell with Thaksin.

Try to google Tak Bai and Krung See!!coffee1.gif

Another good google is red shirt leader Arisaman threatening to burn every Muslim mosque in Thailand down to the ground.

When did he make these threats, tried googling it but can't find it.
It's on his arson hit list:

Check out this video on YouTube:

Edited by tsnyder

This is a very worrying incident but of course there are lots of questions as always, due to awful reporting.

1. I notice no mention of the Police. <deleted> were they doing ignoring an apparently angry and armed mob?

2. I would be interested to know if the crowd was largely Muslim or was it purely Buddhists or was it mixed?

3. Did the crowd offer any reasons why they wanted to shut it down? Political, religious or otherwise.

I'm sure other questions will spring to mind, but I sincerely hope this was not driven by religious or ethnic divisions.

Incredible to see one posterd denying it was PDRC!!!! After they did it, filmed them selves doing it, announced they had done, it, later said they got the wrong building and then in the Evening Suthep goes out of his way on the stage to apologise and say they had the wrong building.

friday prayers in pattanni today gave special mention to PDRC so they must be quaking now. It's reported in the media but not yet screened and spun at the nation yet.

• Like 1

This is a very worrying incident but of course there are lots of questions as always, due to awful reporting.

1. I notice no mention of the Police. <deleted> were they doing ignoring an apparently angry and armed mob?

2. I would be interested to know if the crowd was largely Muslim or was it purely Buddhists or was it mixed?

3. Did the crowd offer any reasons why they wanted to shut it down? Political, religious or otherwise.

I'm sure other questions will spring to mind, but I sincerely hope this was not driven by religious or ethnic divisions.

Dear Allan. Stop taking things so seriously! This is Disneyland!!rolleyes.gif

As for your questions:

1. As usual nothing!

2. Buddhist. A special Thai Buddhism were you can't euthanize suffering animals, but it is Okay to kill fellow human beings!

3. Have you ever heard a Thai mob offer any explanation to their stupid behaviorcoffee1.gif

Not surprising, the PAD/PDRC/PCAD/STR whatever that garbage calls themselves are fascist, they hate democracy, they hate the people in the north, the hate muslims, the hate the police, they hate foreigners.. anyone who isn't a scumbag thug like them with their extremist military dictatorship agenda-is hated, and the military does nothing to act against them and they continue attacking civilians and police officers, and the NACC and constitution court is busy supporting their agenda, its sickening.

I don't agree with disrupting a praying session but:

Islamic Officials Slam PCAD's Mosque Siege

A bunch of guys disrupting a praying session by closing the gate and blowing whistles is not really a siege...

The fired a gun and you're playing semantics?

Why would PCAD deliberately disrupt a Muslim school?

I suspect you would have to ask them. Do you think it was accidental harassment, that they confused government house with the local mosque?

It seems they "confused" a public school with a muslim school.

Ah, that would make sense I guess. Still, pretty poor form to force a school to shut regardless.

Not surprising, the PAD/PDRC/PCAD/STR whatever that garbage calls themselves are fascist, they hate democracy, they hate the people in the north, the hate muslims, the hate the police, they hate foreigners.. anyone who isn't a scumbag thug like them with their extremist military dictatorship agenda-is hated, and the military does nothing to act against them and they continue attacking civilians and police officers, and the NACC and constitution court is busy supporting their agenda, its sickening.

laugh.png

Why stop there. They must also hate their mothers their fathers, their grannies & granddads, their dogs & cats & the odd snake too. They probably even hate themselves.

As well they are fascist, terrorist, brown-shirted, yellow-shirted, no-shit-sherlock-shirted, dictators, autocrats, Muslim-haters, Hindu-haters, Christian-haters and Jewish-haters

Some posters can't seem to string a few words together without using stupid names. And the hate-word also crops up so often that points to paranoia.

On to the topic.

If this story is true then the protestors (in a Chalerm-state of sobriety?) were totally stupid to act like this. Whoever led them should be reprimanded by his leader and a humble apology issued to the Mosque's Imam.