Protester who vandalized police’s name plate was found shot dead

Lite Beer

You people sits safe behind your computers and making fun off people getting killed. Lets hope next time it´s not one from your families getting shot! Shame on you!!!

You are correct and I doubt that they are even in Thailand ... if you know what I mean

Edited by rogerdee123
  • Like 2

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently he wasn't in Bangkok when the police HQ sign was vandalized:

แก้วมาลา Kaewmala @Thai_Talk 25m

Relatives of PDRC protester shot dead in Ratchburi today, said he was not in BKK at time of Police HQ signage destruction. via @joe_black317

แก้วมาลา Kaewmala @Thai_Talk 18m

Suppakan Yoobanyong, aka "Maew Baanrai" of Muang Ratchburi, used to join PDRC in BKK. He was influential locally. Shot dead. via @can_nw

Seh Daeng's nephew was also shot dead in Ratchburi last Friday while riding on his motorcycle. No reason that the two events are related - just thought it was an odd coincidence.

You people sits safe behind your computers and making fun off people getting killed. Lets hope next time it´s not one from your families getting shot! Shame on you!!!

I'm after liberalism and liberty of choice... if someone is stupid enough to do stupid things and he will get killed in this process... well... one dumb person less on the planet which is actually very good for the rest of population... wai.gif

Edited by Kularion

56 year old student.

Backs up the governments assertion all along that these are middle aged hired guns... These thugs have spread terror in Bangkok... Now they must live their lives looking over their shoulders.

you're speaking of the police I presume.

Can see from your photo where you talk and think from.

Police have been off the streets for good reason.

1, to not give suthep his violence and the army their coup... 100% success there.

2. to show BKK supposed educated elites what life under a vile fascist mob of PRDC guards would be like. 100 Success.

The middle class recoiled at the images of them and their arrogant drugged up appearance searching them at rallies and shopping centres and moved away to the white shirts.

Very good had played by the Government. Bleat all you like, but you can't wail for the police to be disbanded and replaced by thugs, and then later go running to then asking why they didn't help you.

Lot of this PDRC mob feel very safe in their numbers, but as they are dwindling or they have to go home..... booooo!!! it's a big scary thailand and not many people love a thug.

I thought the police were supposed to be around in times of civil unrest not just when there are traffic fines to collect.

Is anyone surprised by this ? im certainly not. Tragic as always but you play with fire you will get burned, he messed with the RTP badge and quite possibly was seen as a gross insult to both the police and king, very likely to end up with Thai style response, to the head

Keep defending the indefensible, it's quite clear that Red Shirt / PTP democracy is done through violence, intimidation and murder. It's all there in the history.

Im not defending anything, get off your soapbox m8 this was going on in the 90s and the 80s and the 70s. Seriously need to check your obsession levels, you dont F with the RTP or anything with the word Royal in it if you do bad things happen.... fact

• Like 1

And now starts the police blame game from the yellow brown shirts.

Tell us all about how he probably shot himself, or Suthep shot him to make the police or the red shirts look bad. Nobody is tired of hearing it, we could read that crap for hours. By the way, have you got any information as to the current location of Elvis and John Wayne?

No. But I think it's more plausible that the guy was shot by some terrorist group that is not part of either the police force or the red shirts. I don't think the police would assassinate him for vandalizing a police sign. It's a bit far fetched.

Tell us all about how he probably shot himself, or Suthep shot him to make the police or the red shirts look bad. Nobody is tired of hearing it, we could read that crap for hours. By the way, have you got any information as to the current location of Elvis and John Wayne?

No. But I think it's more plausible that the guy was shot by some terrorist group that is not part of either the police force or the red shirts. I don't think the police would assassinate him for vandalizing a police sign. It's a bit far fetched.

some terrorist group !!!!!!! It was in Ratchaburi not the south or Iraq.

Just how many "terrorist" groups do you honestly think are in Thailand?

56 year old student.

Backs up the governments assertion all along that these are middle aged hired guns... These thugs have spread terror in Bangkok... Now they must live their lives looking over their shoulders.

With your ridiculous comment, I'm guessing that you've never been anywhere near higher education establishments.

Probably never been near higher education more than likely.

Is anyone surprised by this ? im certainly not. Tragic as always but you play with fire you will get burned, he messed with the RTP badge and quite possibly was seen as a gross insult to both the police and king, very likely to end up with Thai style response, to the head

Keep defending the indefensible, it's quite clear that Red Shirt / PTP democracy is done through violence, intimidation and murder. It's all there in the history.

Im not defending anything, get off your soapbox m8 this was going on in the 90s and the 80s and the 70s. Seriously need to check your obsession levels, you dont F with the RTP or anything with the word Royal in it if you do bad things happen.... fact

Im not your mate , fact. All your posts are obseesed with defending PTP.

Enjoy your trolling.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

had a look in the mirror lately ?

• Like 1

Just posted in the news thread:

RT@Thai_Talk: Relatives of PDRC protester shot dead in Ratchburi today, said he was not in BKK at time of Police HQ signage destruction. via @joe_black317

Amazing if this guy was marked and executed for something he didn't even participate in.

Or - could have been an entirely different set of circumstances that led to his demise.

Sometimes I am just gobsmacked by ThaiVisa - two pages of crap and speculation within 39 minutes of this news being posted.

The protestor got what he deserved??? <deleted>?

I think you might well be on the right track when you say an entirely different set of circumstances. Without wishing to speculate, assassinations are not an uncommon way of settling business disputes in Thailand.

Just posted in the news thread:

RT@Thai_Talk: Relatives of PDRC protester shot dead in Ratchburi today, said he was not in BKK at time of Police HQ signage destruction. via @joe_black317

Amazing if this guy was marked and executed for something he didn't even participate in.

Or - could have been an entirely different set of circumstances that led to his demise.

Sometimes I am just gobsmacked by ThaiVisa - two pages of crap and speculation within 39 minutes of this news being posted.

The protestor got what he deserved??? <deleted>?

Ralatives said he was not even in Bangkok at the time.......................

Maybe, just maybe the family is lying??coffee1.gif

56 year old student.

With your ridiculous comment, I'm guessing that you've never been anywhere near higher education establishments.

When we were there we studied. we didn't riot, beat up street vendors, extort money at checkpoints, hold peoples arms and legs whilst beating them up in front of TV camera. 9" Nicky getting beaten by No Nob Nok and his idiot mates dressed in black kung <deleted> outfits.

we didn't riot for days on end outside Governemt buildings, drive bulldozers at police lines, set fire to busses or shoot people dead from out Student Dorms (BTW, those 2 studends who shot the red shirt guy at the stadium... were arrested!!!! So clever wern't they). Thie was live on all tv screens in Nov... so don't show your self up asking for proof.

We didn't try to stop election registrations by rioting and trying to invade the registration centres.

We did not arrogantly march in a group of 300 claiming we were 6 million strong and had the right to rule the country.

We did not raid and intimidate TV stations or office workers, teachers or muslim scholars, to name a few.

We did not set up illegal stages and markets and blare loud music out all night as at Asoke.

We did not riot and scream to the army to help us by staging a coup.

We did not support a known shadowy figure with a lifetime of corruption behind him as he embarks on a personal crusade against one who slighted him.

As we did none of these things we did not get shot dead by somebody we had pissed off.

Just what did you study if you can't recognise a fascist organisation such as this? Obviously not European 20th Century history.

Well i wouldnt expect primary school students to be doing that.

I am pretty familiar with 20th century history thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

56 year old student.

Probably never been near higher education more than likely.

My money's on P6.

Ofcourse you are right!

On the other hand, a person who attacks a stonewall for a better Thailand, maybe don't deserve too much respect??coffee1.gif

Ofcourse you are right!

On the other hand, a person who attacks a stonewall for a better Thailand, maybe don't deserve too much respect??coffee1.gif

Probably not, but to end up dead is a bit over the top, wouldn't you say?

• Like 1

jeeezus, it was only a nameplate

It was more than that. Apparently, he also had threatened to kill people and do some other things.

I haven't seen the documentation of the assault, but it wasn't a case of coming up and twiddling with the item.

In fairness, we don't even know if the person assaulted was involved or if there was another reason for the shooting.

Edited by geriatrickid

Tell that to englishoak.

In his post just before yours, he emphatically tells us the exact opposite.