EC wants advance polling put off to January 31

Lite Beer

However, he said caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra will meet with government legal team on Monday to consider options

Let me correct that for you

However, he said caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra will meet with government legal team Skype Big Bro in Dubai on Monday to consider options

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sleepy ...boring ... but is he wrong???

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Let's hope Yingluck and the rest of the detritus leave very soon....Can't wait !!! clap2.gif

Time for reforms.

No amnesty for the Dubai puppet master fugitive, no trillions loan, end of the stupid stupid rice scam. Let's hope we will have some proper reforms then we might see a government made up of of people that at least will pretend they are trying hard to run the country properly....whistling.gif

so after the Shinawatrs are gone you really think there will be meaningful reforms other than laws to prevent the Shinawatrs being voted back in?

Clearly EC wants to postpone it as much as possible so the fascist yellow shirts will have a higher change of disrupting the vote.

FASCIST yellow shirts? First of all which yellow shirts are you talking about, can't see any on the scene anymore for a few years. And in any case they were Fascist? You must be nuts sorry, if any political group tends to use fascist tactics like intimitation, violence etc it is Thaksin/Red Shirts.

There are many TV member who are living in the Past

1) Thinking that Taskin is still the rightful owner of Thailand

2) Thinking that any one who does not agree with the first line must be a yellow shirt

My thai wife's hates the yellow shorts and so do all her friends, as they come from Issan, but they are in Bkk protesting

So explain please how this fact is logical under your statement

This is 2014, if they are the majority or not I can not say

but if you and your many tv buddies open your eyes you will see they are carrying the Thai Flag not a yellow one

and there beliefs

"

"Thais agains corruption

But that is hard to argue with so you reinvent the Yellow shirts

Talk about living in the past

• Like 1