Isaan Farmers Meeting No. 10 - End of March 2014

WormFarmer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaazzaazz and I went to check Banrai Jomthong Resort.

We can use a bar with karaoke for our meeting for free.

She needs to be informed in advance in order to reserve that place for us.

I have emailed to the resort to book a room for dinner in the evening but vetoed the karaoke, I'll have to give her an idea of numbers nearer the date.

Hi WF, I know it's close but having missed all previous meetings but having read all the good things about you bunch of guys I 'll think I might stay late and drink too much. My son Is checking if he can come home to take care of my mother in law and the pigs. As soon as he confirms I'll book a room.

Sent from my i-mobile i-style 7.1 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by revar

I'll be there for the whole shabang, and I'll be drinking Singha, either free or paid for. Dal has already promised to bring snacks, and with mushroom classes, plenty of new faces to meet and karaoke in the evening, who can resist...............burp.gifbiggrin.png

I'll be there for the whole shabang, and I'll be drinking Singha, either free or paid for. Dal has already promised to bring snacks, and with mushroom classes, plenty of new faces to meet and karaoke in the evening, who can resist...............burp.gifbiggrin.png

drunk.gif

Splendid!

Hi Bergen, Happy to hear we'll be seeing you again. With you in mind I had already suggested to Packdee that some of the beer should be Singha. WF

I drink Chang beer. Leo is OK as well, It's what I drink if tired. Last time I drank Singha was 15 years ago. Tasted good then.

Sent from my i-mobile i-style 7.1 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I can live without Karaoke, in fact I have avoided it all my life, Apart from that, I will drink almost anything, hope to be able to attend.

I agree and as mentioned above, when I booked the room for the evening I specifically said we won't want the karaoke. Nothing worse than a bunch of tone-deaf egocentrics shouting into a microphone when others are trying to talk. WF

Hello to everyone, COL PACKDEE, WORMFARMER.

Wee and I would like to attend the lunch and visit to the meeting on 29 March next ,thank you.

We willalso attend the enening festivities at BAANRAI JOMTHONG RESORT. We shall reserve our accomadation there.

Looking forward to meeting all of you again. Will AUSSIERUS be bringing along his ''TOPSHELF STUFF ''again?

SEE YOU THERE. Helmuth.

• Like 2

I can live without Karaoke, in fact I have avoided it all my life, Apart from that, I will drink almost anything, hope to be able to attend.

Karaoke must be a strange Japanese, alcoholic beverage, then..? coffee1.gif I still do not know what it is...

I prefer Singha myself^.

• Like 1

On the road #2256 heading East. (From Taluang to Dan Khuntot intersection)
1098347_747706635253912_1578658172_n.jpg

There is a short cut road between my farm and Banrai Jomthong Resort and a staw mushroom farm.
I found that it's not good condition to make a short cut to a straw mushroom farm where I plan take you to visit.

map2.jpg

1622828_747705211920721_1724263120_n.jpg

1779355_747705431920699_317251140_n.jpg

397514_747705578587351_180532386_n.jpg

1376369_747705975253978_1795817765_n.jpg

1506405_747706078587301_1487568224_n.jpg

Banrai Jomthong Resort is located behind that hill.

1896970_747706288587280_149122484_n.jpg

Straw mushroom farm.

1977460_747706465253929_1590480105_n.jpg

• Like 1

Colonel Packdee, on which side of the road #2247 is your farm, east or west side? Is it on the main road or do we have to turn off down a side road? How will we recognise it when we get there, is there a sign or anything like that? Perhaps you can post a photo of the entrance to your farm. WF

Edited by WormFarmer

My farm is on the east side of road #2247, 40 km north of Pak Chong or 10 km south of Khao Noi (Road #2256)

I was thinking to have a mushroom class at Bamrai Jomthong resort and visit a straw mushroom farm in that vicinity so you can check in and stay there.
I take my materials and beers to the resort, it will be easier.

1962785_748356651855577_851222237_n.jpg

Dr. A.S.M. (Anton) Sonnenberg, Group Leader Mushroom Research, Wageningen UR (University & Research center)

Plant Breeding, Wageningen Campus, Wageningen, The Netherlands, and his companies visited Colonel's Farm.

1960004_750661988291710_1360797492_n.jpg

Edited by Packdee
  • Like 1

Dear all, I am just starting a fish farm in Saraburi and would very much like to attend the meeting with you guys. I will be there for the whole package. I would also like to sponsor with two cases of beer. It will be only me coming to the meeting. I will book a room at the resort. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Dear all, I am just starting a fish farm in Saraburi and would very much like to attend the meeting with you guys. I will be there for the whole package. I would also like to sponsor with two cases of beer. It will be only me coming to the meeting. I will book a room at the resort. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ah more beer sponsors thumbsup.gifburp.giflicklips.gifbiggrin.png

How many km?

just looked at the route to go, like 400 km, so "a little" too far to go with the scooter facepalm.gif

Hi Derk, so can we put you down as coming to the meeting? How many of you and will you be there for lunch and dinner? WF

If there is no other member comming from Udon and giving me a lift I see little chance to participate...

Bye,

Derk