Suthep says plundering rice warehouse is next step

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rice traders, exporters would be invited to rice auctions"

Yingluck tried that and nobody appeared.

Why does he think he will succeed?

Because - as has been long obvious - the man is barking mad.

Edited by Snig27
  • Like 2

If you hadn't noticed, sometimes rhetoric is all you need.

These are politicians, remember thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

If they start " plundering" ( love that pirate talk) the rice warehouses, at least they will be

able to confirm a long standing rumor here on TV, that there is not a whole lot of rice

there....... That will be a great photo op, Suthep with his plundering team standing

inside an empty warehouse.

• Like 2

Because the elites who have done everything they can to make it fail would now allow him to succeed, just like Yingluk he is just a puppet!

Edited by bkkfaranguy
  • Like 1

I think the rice is still in storage. You can't easily move a commodity of millions of tonnes without being noticed. But if they do try to get the rice back, th government will blame them for stuffing up a deal that they 'only just now' agreed with China or someone else. It's going to get worse.

• Like 1

i see the peaceful law abiding Suthep has missed another court appearance on his murder charge. Very soon now he will be detained for many years without trial or bail for missing his date with the judges. When will he stand up like a man and defend himself just as all other Thai's are expected to do. He has escaped prosicution on many charges in the past.

The land deal in the south, where his rich friens got the land that was destined for the poor, the cooking oil shortage, where he made a lot of money from his warehouses. this one stinks or price fixing.

i am sorry he would not do these things for personnel gain, he loves his rich friends and would not make the poor suffer.

maybe we are all worried that he will take control of his "peoples council" for no reason at all. he could solve this problem if he would present his reforms and the names of his appointed members for all to see, and was willing to negotiate. oh iam sorry again Democrates do not negotiate because they can not win. put something on the table you big mouth, and maybe you will get something in return. keep going the way you are and the Democratic Party will fall further from the hearts of all Thai's.

Suthep has asked the people to come up with who they want to see in the 'peoples council' - to my knowledge this hasnt happened yet...

So begging on the streetprotest marches does not bring enough , so now go sell the poor farmers rice to sponser his protests .....biggrin.png and nobody take this lunitic to the asyl really AMAZING Thailand clap2.gifwai2.gif

I think the rice is still in storage. You can't easily move a commodity of millions of tonnes without being noticed. But if they do try to get the rice back, th government will blame them for stuffing up a deal that they 'only just now' agreed with China or someone else. It's going to get worse.

This government managed to lose millions of tonnes without it being noticed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app