Chalerm says CMPO has surprise for PDRC in afternoon

webfact

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a message from the US Embassy saying that the protestors are now setting up a new site at the intersection of Ploen Chit and Wireless Road very close to the US Embassy and near my home. Maybe they are again going to completely take over and occupy it again as they said they would do previously a few weeks ago. If you think Chalerm is a Bulldog; just piss off the Marines stationed there, they will show you how to break up a bunch renegade, flag flying, wistle blowing so called protesters who sit in the roads, close bridges and make life miserable for people who live here in the city and think it is a way to gain support. I am sorry but this is getting old now, what part of " I will not step down" do they not understand. Go ahead and beat me up for this post but I am just tired of all this crap, sorry. coffee1.gif

Outside of the embassy those marines haven't even the right to piss in the gutter

In my house, all the yellow stuff goes in the toilet, not on the street.

If it's yellow, you are dehydrated, Possibly too much ear medicine.

Edited by Mosha
  • Like 1

Can't she do this in Bangkok???? Why do it in Ayudha????

Thought?

The PM is monitoring the situation. Ayuthaya is not that far away. This is a police operation and the government ministers responsible for public safety have the matter well in hand. As the squatter sites being cleared were somewhat empty and there is no trouble (yet), the carefully planned operation is proceeding on schedule. By attending to a public function, the PM provides reassurance to the public that law and order will prevail. We are fortunate to have a brave and courageous PM who has acted to prevent bloodshed and needless violence. Her dedication to the well being of the nation will be appreciated over time.

This has got to be the worst case of denial I have seen on the thread so far.

Salt and pepper..... I am with you! I have been waiting for this so-called surprise the whole day.... wasted the whole day wondering what it would be! Got excited and stayed at home waiting and watching, but NOTHING....

Now it is 7:30pm.... The afternoon is over and Chalerm did NOT deliver on his promise!

You know, I now begin to doubt there is a Santa Claus and an Easter Bunny... I also wonder about the Tooth Fairy.... Chalerm is making me question all of my beliefs in mystical creatures lols!!!

• Like 1

I just got a message from the US Embassy saying that the protestors are now setting up a new site at the intersection of Ploen Chit and Wireless Road very close to the US Embassy and near my home. Maybe they are again going to completely take over and occupy it again as they said they would do previously a few weeks ago. If you think Chalerm is a Bulldog; just piss off the Marines stationed there, they will show you how to break up a bunch renegade, flag flying, wistle blowing so called protesters who sit in the roads, close bridges and make life miserable for people who live here in the city and think it is a way to gain support. I am sorry but this is getting old now, what part of " I will not step down" do they not understand. Go ahead and beat me up for this post but I am just tired of all this crap, sorry. coffee1.gif

Outside of the embassy those marines haven't even the right to piss in the gutter

In my house, all the yellow stuff goes in the toilet, not on the street.

If it's yellow, you are dehydrated, Possibly too much ear medicine.

Dehydration also affects a persons mental abilities, so I guess dehydration must explain the vast majority of Sharon's posts...whistling.gif

• Like 1

we are now very far in the afternoon, and the evening is already here! What is the surprise?

Oh wait, Chalerm made a promise....says it all!

the surprise was that the police just turned 180 degree and went home.

It did surprise me..

Watching Chalerm these past 2 weeks, one senses that he has been laying out his trap and taunting Suthep along the way. Psychological pressure increased by small increments.

Really? My senses tell me he's been trying to make up for his courage deficit by summoning up the Dutch version.

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 2

Suthep will be arrested this afternoon. Held 7 days, released by Thai courts, P M will resign saying she had given the order, "no violence", people's council will be formed, democracy dies in Thailand, supreme class will rule. That is till these stupid followers of Suthep realize just where he's coming from. Then all Hell will break loose. And that's the way it was on Saint Valentine's Day 2014 in Thailand. Nuff said, lets just get over with it.

Apparently, he has been arrested. Something's up.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Now now you know the rules about rumour mongering, where and when, my lips are sealed .thumbsup.gif

Check my thousands of posts. That is not my way. However, this was wrong. Next time I will confirm myself.

Suthep will be arrested this afternoon. Held 7 days, released by Thai courts, P M will resign saying she had given the order, "no violence", people's council will be formed, democracy dies in Thailand, supreme class will rule. That is till these stupid followers of Suthep realize just where he's coming from. Then all Hell will break loose. And that's the way it was on Saint Valentine's Day 2014 in Thailand. Nuff said, lets just get over with it.

Apparently, he has been arrested. Something's up.

Now now you know the rules about rumour mongering, where and when, my lips are sealed .thumbsup.gif
Check my thousands of posts. That is not my way. However, this was wrong. Next time I will confirm myself.

If it came from Pipkins or Shannon.. I would 100% check it! :D

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Democracy has been dead in Thailand for years now, and for most of the last decade and more, one of the richest men in Thailand has been in charge, directly or through his family members.

The slanted and incomplete local press reports and media in addition to the annoying and content emptiness of many TVF posters have tonight made this informed report by the Wall Street Journal a surprising breathe of facts and fresh perspective on the events of today's police movements to reclaim the protest sites. For once Chalerm is quoted intelligently in some detail instead of the one liners so favored for derision here...

http://stream.wsj.com/story/latest-headlines/SS-2-63399/SS-2-455106/

Wall Street Journal

"For once Chalerm is quoted intelligently in some detail instead of the one liners so favored for derision here..."

You are correct.. much better and politer translations.

The slanted and incomplete local press reports and media in addition to the annoying and content emptiness of many TVF posters have tonight made this informed report by the Wall Street Journal a surprising breathe of facts and fresh perspective on the events of today's police movements to reclaim the protest sites. For once Chalerm is quoted intelligently in some detail instead of the one liners so favored for derision here...

http://stream.wsj.com/story/latest-headlines/SS-2-63399/SS-2-455106/

Wall Street Journal

It's hardly the Gettysburg Address, but he did get one bit right "Our country can’t function like this.”

Now all he has to do is realise the protests and investigations are not going to stop, and a solution may occur to him. He might even default to suicide being the best way out.

• Like 1

Contains:

Mr. Chalerm said the retaking of the area around the Government House on Friday showed how the government plans to deal with the demonstrations, which have occupied other intersections in Bangkok.

The effects of the operation didnt appear to last long: The police left the area, apparently to avoid clashes with a group of demonstrators who returned to one protest site near the Government House that hadnt been dismantled.

And about 1,000 protesters rallied outside Bangkok police headquarters after the operation.

:lol: poor Chalerm

Watching Chalerm these past 2 weeks, one senses that he has been laying out his trap and taunting Suthep along the way. Psychological pressure increased by small increments.

Really? My senses tell me he's been trying to make up for his courage deficit by summoning up the Dutch version.

didnt know that Chalerm was sharing his ear medicine theses days.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The PM is monitoring the situation. Ayuthaya is not that far away. This is a police operation and the government ministers responsible for public safety have the matter well in hand. As the squatter sites being cleared were somewhat empty and there is no trouble (yet), the carefully planned operation is proceeding on schedule. By attending to a public function, the PM provides reassurance to the public that law and order will prevail. We are fortunate to have a brave and courageous PM who has acted to prevent bloodshed and needless violence. Her dedication to the well being of the nation will be appreciated over time.

Just exactly how long have you been attending the regular PTP Cabinet meetings GK...?

You do not really expect Mr Chalerm to post under his real name do you?

• Like 2