Somsrisonphimai

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tywais, on 18 Feb 2014 - 09:45, said:
Somsrisonphimai, on 18 Feb 2014 - 08:43, said:
Costas2008, on 18 Feb 2014 - 08:12, said:

Definitely, I had Thailand in mind when I created my Avatar and my user name.

I am sorry but I did not see Thailand anywhere in your username or avatar.

Definition of sarcasm found here biggrin.png

Definition of joke http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke found here.

We are similar. its my first and last name and the Avatar is just a word joke but only people who lift weights understand the double meaning.

And if you later want to get president the opposition can dig out all the nonsense you posted 10 years ago.......

LIke with a certain Austrian guy. But don't worry i have no ambitions.

Arnold?

yes it is a shame to come from the same country.....good he changed nationality....With all the protein he ate, you should think that a little bit of it found the way up into his head but no.....

I recall when he told how scared he was as child from all the Soviet tanks and soldiers and how grateful he is now to be in safe USA.

Just he was in the BRITISH zone not the Soviet cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif So his complete story is fake....no one in USA would know....but with this evil internet this nonsense not intended for our ears leaked to Austria....

If posting a lot, surely sometimes you tell a complete BS (maybe not as bad as empty head Arnold, but still) and better not having it connected with your real name...

True.. but there are more guys with the same name. But really I feel no reason to hide. But you are right. Not about me telling BS.. But for the news part of Thaivisa it might have been better. Some people seem to really get vindictive.

May I offer this ;-?

Blurred lines between what is opinion and what is fact are a primary source of communicative failure in these forums.

However, irony; attempts to convey it, identify it, understand it and reference it rate a close second.

Clarity of thought, expression and purpose most probably allude us

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

So, if one is attempting any sort of irony in selecting one's avatar and/or moniker one must exercise a measure of forethought.

After all, be it real or imagined, to be bored with one's identity is to be bored with existence.

. . . . . . . or, like, you can just pick a name of some guy in a movie and, like, go wit' dtaht, right ;-?

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit."

May I offer this ;-?

Blurred lines between what is opinion and what is fact are a primary source of communicative failure in these forums.

However, irony; attempts to convey it, identify it, understand it and reference it rate a close second.

So, if one is attempting any sort of irony in selecting one's avatar and/or moniker one must exercise a measure of forethought.

After all, be it real or imagined, to be bored with one's identity is to be bored with existence.

. . . . . . . or, like, you can just pick a name of some guy in a movie and, like, go wit' dtaht, right ;-?

Well, I was just curious about it and have seen lots of usernames that have Thailand written all over. Why do parents name their baby the way they did? They put times and thoughts naming their baby. Every name has some sort of meaning behind it, and I am sure people here thought about their username/avatar, after all it represents them. I don't think they are boring or anything like that.

So what is your avatar say? I figured your username is the combination of your first and last name.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

The user name is short for bluegrass boy. What I wished I could have been, had I been older, and could have played with Bill Monroe.

The avatar is a nod to my Italian heritage due to my last name.

When I first saw your username I actually thought it meant " be glad boy" (:

Avatar is a painting called 'Satan's Little Helper' (I can be a lil' divil sometimes)

Name is a very old name that used to be quite popular in Poland. I had a Polish girlfriend for many years and she would call me that occasionally, it's ancient Greek in origin and means "God's Gift" ......... I think she was taking the piss.

• Like 2

May I offer this ;-?

Well, I was just curious about it and have seen lots of usernames that have Thailand written all over. Why do parents name their baby the way they did? They put times and thoughts naming their baby. Every name has some sort of meaning behind it, and I am sure people here thought about their username/avatar, after all it represents them. I don't think they are boring or anything like that.

So what is your avatar say? I figured your username is the combination of your first and last name.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand[/

I'm still not really clear about what you're after.

When you give me an adequate explanation as to why you are pursuing this line of enquiry I'll tell you.

May I offer this ;-?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand[/

I'm still not really clear about what you're after.

When you give me an adequate explanation as to why you are pursuing this line of enquiry I'll tell you.

No need to pursue any further. I am quite content with the responses so far. You are excused to go back to how much the man should give his wife allowance thread (:

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

mine directly translated means "salty penis"

and to those who are familar with the lauguage it comes from....yes I know I spelt it wrong...tongue.png

hahaha now i feel like sausages on bread. biggrin.png

I feel so hungry, salty peanut and sausage on bread sound pretty tasty, 555.

Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:

Avatar is a painting called 'Satan's Little Helper' (I can be a lil' divil sometimes)

Name is a very old name that used to be quite popular in Poland. I had a Polish girlfriend for many years and she would call me that occasionally, it's ancient Greek in origin and means "God's Gift" ......... I think she was taking the piss.

Your user name means courageous heart.

Gods gift, would be Theodore.

• Like 1

Must admit if that is you in your avatar then wub.png .

BUT, my avatar, don't think it takes much working out wub.png ............smile.png

Oh...I don't believe I can compete with Mrs. Tran (:

Think you are right.

But if that really is you in the avatar, then you have an admirer. Don't tell anyone though eh. thumbsup.gif

Costas on 1000 posts.....and never been holidayed!

Good work matethumbsup.gif

• Like 2

BUT, my avatar, don't think it takes much working out wub.png ............smile.png

Think you are right.

But if that really is you in the avatar, then you have an admirer. Don't tell anyone though eh. thumbsup.gif

My libs are sealed.

I can beat that!

Think you are right.

My libs are sealed.

You spell that with an "a"

krisb, on 18 Feb 2014 - 15:53, said:
Costas2008, on 18 Feb 2014 - 15:46, said:
Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:

Thanks Kris,

Am I entitled to a T-Shirt from TV now?

Think you are right.

My libs are sealed.

Glad to hear that, lips too...........thumbsup.gif ...................smile.png

I can beat that!

I can'twhistling.gif

krisb, on 18 Feb 2014 - 15:53, said:
Costas2008, on 18 Feb 2014 - 15:46, said:
Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:Thaddeus, on 18 Feb 2014 - 13:11, said:

Thanks Kris,

Am I entitled to a T-Shirt from TV now?

Sure are, George accepts cash or card.biggrin.png

Reminds me, what happened to the Thai Visa shop George?

• Like 1