Hotel with bedroom and living room wanted in Kanchanaburi Monday 24th

ukrules

Whenever I book a hotel I normally book a suite / serviced apartment type room.

I need a separate sleeping area from living area for various reasons but the main one being my girlfriend wakes up before me and I'm a very light sleeper. If I don't get a full nights sleep I'm not very good at driving long distances for hours due to tiredness so this is important.

I stayed at the 5 star Dheva Mantra resort hotel in a junior suite last time I went there and it only had one large room.

Does anyone know where I can rent a proper two roomed hotel / condo in Kanahanaburi for a few days at a time when I'm visiting ?

I've looked all over and can't find anything, some of the larger hotels like the Dheva mentioned above have massive 'royal suites' with lots of bedrooms but that's not what I'm looking for - just one bedroom and one living room.

Thanks !

Edited by ukrules

Yes, The Felix River Kwai.

Just book two rooms then, next door to each other, one as a living room and the other for your very own bedroom.

The living room will be for your girlfriend.

Have a good time and your sleep in Kan.

Win thumbsup.gif

Thanks guys, The Felix River Kwai is the one.

I'm in my 'Superior Suite' in the Felix right now. Cost just over 5000 a night. The Wi-Fi is not very good though. I had to open up a wireless hotspot on my phone to connect my computer but it will do for a couple of days while I'm in the region.

• Like 2

I'm in my 'Superior Suite' in the Felix right now. Cost just over 5000 a night. The Wi-Fi is not very good though. I had to open up a wireless hotspot on my phone to connect my computer but it will do for a couple of days while I'm in the region.

Last time I was there (a few months ago) there was absolutely zero wi-fi signal, and despite repeated complaints over 3 days there was no explanation of the problem, and apparently nothing done to fix it. Requests for a technician to visit my room to help were ignored. I don't believe the place actually has working wi-fi.

(Apart from that, the hotel is fine.)

• 6 months later...