Red shirt leader Thida tells Thai Navy to stop guarding anti-govt protesters

webfact

No I haven't. With all the bombings and killings, I'm glad at least someone in the military is there protecting the protestors.

Well at least you are being honest in your contempt for a civilian government. You have made clear that you support the Thai military's conflict of interest and of its taking sides in a political matter. A professional military does not meddle in this manner. Nor does it take up arms against a civilian government acting in a lawful manner. As a reminder, the lower court upheld the SOE which included the dispersal of the squatters,

Yes I have contempt for an ineffectual civilian government which has done little to stop the bombing attacks nor catch the culprits involved. And since when has anything in this country been mistaken for being 'professional'?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is actual Thai Democracy!!!

Suthep should send all the PDRC Guards back home so the government can eliminate all opposition easier!!!

And after, they will teach at school to the young children to stand in ranks, the right arm forward and shout "Heil Hitler" NO NO sorry => "Heil Thaksin" xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gifxsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif

Look also this "Red-shirt guards seize farmers' muster point on Friendship Highway"

Sorry but this is NOT Democracy!

• Like 1

Sorry Thida but in what official capacity are you allowed to tell the military what they can or cannot do? Have to admit you have a set of stones on you. Even the Poo doesn't tell the military what to do.

Unlike the police and the CMPO, at least one organization is doing its job to protect the people. These people are getting shot at and bombed daily so why shouldn't the Navy protect them? If the police won't do their job, the military will.

Could be a reference to those Navy Seals arrested carrying VIP passes issued by Suthep. Armed to the teeth with guns with silencers. Forgotten that one Gerry?

I think she means these guys. Of which the 3 caught by the police were only a part. Military are supposed to be neutral.

Rear Admiral Winai said they'd been withdrawn (he was the person that bailed the 3 out saying they were investigating drugs), but were seen again at Pan Fah bridge:

Infact they seem to spring up everywhere.

The second photo is actually of Naresuan 261 police in partial uniform (they're the only ones who wear that kind of camo). They were photographed at the bridge, assembling behind police lines in full uniform. Looks like they decided to take some bits of uniform off and don masks. I wonder why?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Trembly
  • Like 1

Suthep should send all the PDRC Guards back home so the government can eliminate all opposition easier!!!

And after, they will teach at school to the young children to stand in ranks, the right arm forward and shout "Heil Hitler" NO NO sorry => "Heil Thaksin" xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gifxsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vr.png1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif

Look also this "Red-shirt guards seize farmers' muster point on Friendship Highway"

A Taksin School circa late 2009 early 2010

taksinschool.jpg

Edited by rabas

taksinschool.jpg

Yes, this is what I say and this is why MANY people are with the PDRC!

post-194300-0-16367600-1393306372_thumb.

"Thida Thavornseth, chairwoman of the Red Shirts United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD), said the navy should withdraw its personnel who have provided safety for Phra Buddha Issara at Chaeng Wattana rally site and PDRC secretary general Suthep Thaugsuban."

All things considered, the events of the last few days might prompt one to ask:

"why?"

• Like 1

Sorry Thida but in what official capacity are you allowed to tell the military what they can or cannot do? Have to admit you have a set of stones on you. Even the Poo doesn't tell the military what to do.

Unlike the police and the CMPO, at least one organization is doing its job to protect the people. These people are getting shot at and bombed daily so why shouldn't the Navy protect them? If the police won't do their job, the military will.

Could be a reference to those Navy Seals arrested carrying VIP passes issued by Suthep. Armed to the teeth with guns with silencers. Forgotten that one Gerry?

I think she means these guys. Of which the 3 caught by the police were only a part. Military are supposed to be neutral.

Rear Admiral Winai said they'd been withdrawn (he was the person that bailed the 3 out saying they were investigating drugs), but were seen again at Pan Fah bridge:

Infact they seem to spring up everywhere.

BNC. Those guys are only in YOUR mind the Navy seals .. no proof!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

+1

I showed my wife the video and she translated it to me ,

That is criminal in my mind .

I wouder if the foreign media will ever report this ?

The foreign media should come out of ther 5 star hotels and start doing some real investigating reporting .

Yes, the comments from the scumbag on stage regarding the death of people including children is the lowest of the low and should be condemned loud and clear at every opportunity.

As for the foreign media -- leave their hotels - you jest of course - they might get a bit hot and sweaty - so not a chance.

• Like 1

Go Thida! Speaking truth to power. A Thai leader who actually makes sense and knows who is accountable. Never mind the mindless, sexist rantings in this forum. Your truth is beautiful to me.

Thida a leader.... hahahahahaha

A minion more like!

post-195835-139330866721_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Go Thida! Speaking truth to power. A Thai leader who actually makes sense and knows who is accountable. Never mind the mindless, sexist rantings in this forum. Your truth is beautiful to me.

Another reincarnation.

Unfortunately not all come back as cockroaches but some do as a weasel!

• Like 2

What we are witnessing here is simply a damage limitation exercise. Someone put her up to make a statement. She's not sorry. Those blood thirsty idiots in Korat few days ago scored an own goal. They are on record celebrating deaths of innocent civilians. Yingluck' s PR team is not stupid. They've been observing media for the last two days. General public is shocked with the atrocity committed against innocent civilians. Kids in particular. No one in the right frame of mind wants to be associated with people who murderer few kids in cold blood.

Most likely, she would like the protection removed so her own militants could start killing anti-government protesters unopposed.

Edited by Mackie

The military's involvement in Politics is well-known....Leaders of Political Movements have every right and 'official capacity' to call them on it.

".... at least one organization is doing its job to protect the people"....Protect "The People"?...Don't you mean the "coup-mongers"?.....One must distinguish between "The People" whose votes are waiting to be tabulated, and an electoral minority wanting it otherwise. To suggest one is the other doesn't fly.

Who says the Police won't do their job......

Trying to rationalize military involvement in Political matters would be ridiculed in the home countries of Foreigners, but somehow is supported in Thailand. Commonly referred to as double standards..

• Like 1

I showed my wife the video and she translated it to me ,

That is criminal in my mind .

I wouder if the foreign media will ever report this ?

The foreign media should come out of ther 5 star hotels and start doing some real investigating reporting .

I did watch CNN last night, and CNN Girl was still fixed on showing footage from the 18 February showdown, where the police skedaddled after trying to use force to disrupt the protests. No mention at all of the two terror attacks, just three or four loops of the police (on whose side CNN Girl was standing, both literally and figuratively) have the grenade go off in front of them. The CNN crawler mentioned only "escalating violence" and did not mention terror or who had been targeted or who was likely responsible for the attacks. Meanwhile, what was BBC Boy doing? I didn't see him.

taksinschool.jpg

haha nice try

MOST people are against the PDRC fascist uprising and that's why they LOSE every election

The military's involvement in Politics is well-known....Leaders of Political Movements have every right and 'official capacity' to call them out.

Commonly referred to as double standards..

But. But Thida said it wasn't political. Is the UDD a "political movement " I thought it was grassroots people empowerment .. oh how times change!

taksinschool.jpg

haha nice try

MOST people are against the PDRC fascist uprising and that's why they LOSE every election

The PDRC had an election .. how Democratic :D

Along with the others members of the UDD that were on stage with her, she is one of the most reprehensible, utterly disgusting and morally bankrupt people in Thailand. Their support and joy (and admission of participation in) at the deaths of those children sickened me.

I try to keep an open mind about things here in Thailand and not judge things too much, but when the UDD gets involved, my support goes 100% the other way.

Yes, I'm sure all have noticed your "open mind".

Well, I did say "try" ...

Too bad big mouth Tida; they don't need to be sitting ducks for the violent pawns in your little game of feudal fiefdom you despicable witch.

yes, there was only violence when the protesters were shot at.

So Thida is basically saying that they should stop protecting them so the red/black shirts can shoot better at women and children?

Another reincarnation.

He writes just like icommunity

• Like 1

and a fine piece of work she is - condemning the murder of children over the weekend while openly cheering on stage two days ago after it happened and of course she has no idea who carried out this heinous act of butchery

Another reincarnation.

He writes just like icommunity

well hes got 4 posts another avatar report him they ban those with multiple avatars dont they..

The military's involvement in Politics is well-known....Leaders of Political Movements have every right and 'official capacity' to call them out.

Commonly referred to as double standards..

But. But Thida said it wasn't political. Is the UDD a "political movement " I thought it was grassroots people empowerment .. oh how times change!

I thought I blocked Frylan boppe? Oh well.

I would have said the following

Repetition for Emphasis (Argumentum ad Nauseam)

Drive home an unproven point by repeating it so often that it might become accepted.

Adolf Hitler declared in Mein Kampf that effective propaganda must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over.

Don't you mean the "coup-mongers"… electoral minority… denigration of their political opposites

This poster's delivery of his argument epitomizes what Hitler said. They are a belief by him that they are fact. It his is belief they are fact. He wants to push his belief onto you. It is not fact.

Petitio Principii is "a logical fallacy in which a premise is assumed to be true without warrant, or in which what is to be proved is implicitly taken for granted.

One must distinguish between "The People" whose votes are waiting to be tabulated, and an electoral minority wanting it otherwise

In this case the poster has already assumed the premise that the majority of voters have voted PTP before any final election results have even taken place. Not to say that the election might be void or might not go in favor of the PTP is beside the point. He has an agenda he has to drive so the “Petitio Principii” is critical to his argument.

Spurious Delegitimization of Evidence or Criticism

Attempt to delegitimize annoying and inconvenient little facts and evidence by a variety of techniques like bad logic, slurs, and innuendo. Similarly, dismiss criticism as invalid without actually answering it.

You said - If the police won't do their job, the military will.

The poster says;

Trying to rationalize military involvement in Political matters would be ridiculed in the home countries of Foreigners, but somehow is supported in Thailand.

In other words the poster is not addressing the annoying fact that the police are not doing their job and does not answer your question.

Not to mention he is comparing apples to oranges and there can never be a comparison drawn between Thailand and other countries in this context. He is turning an extremely complicated political situation into a very simplistic situation with the aim of wanting to drive his agenda home.

The one that I want to reiterate is the Repetition for Emphasis. This is a regime leaders critical technique to sway the masses.

The reason I blocked this poster originally is because of this reason as well as the reason that his characteristics and delivery of his argument is in sync with the leaders of regimes that he purports to despise.

​I would suggest you keep this post of mine and rehash it next time he makes a post. Why? Because you can be guaranteed his next post will be the same as his last except the words in different order.

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 2