Suthep says he is ready to talk to Yingluck

webfact

so here we have a dictator 'in-waiting' demanding of the democratically elected PM that she GIVES IN to his preconditions before meeting?

he is deluded - can you imagine Kim Jong-Un asking Obama for such talks but preconditions include NO talk about elections and NO talk about sharing government?

she would be mad to agree to this as would Obama

it's posturing and he well knows she will never agree - he is getting desperate by the day (which is a good sign)

X-pm, now caretaker pm, don't make her something she's no.

rice555

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just imagine a country PM who do not have the say and a country traitor who claims to be a hero is telling her what to do? What kind of democracy country everyone is talking about? If this happens to Singapore, Malaysia or some other Asian country, Suthep are long time charge with ISA that ruined the country economy, security and tarnished the country reputation.

Talking to her on live TV would be like talking to George W Bush; stumbling, bumbling, bilious, incoherent babble.huh.png

Funny thing, he got re elected too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

so here we have a dictator 'in-waiting' demanding of the democratically elected PM that she GIVES IN to his preconditions before meeting?

he is deluded - can you imagine Kim Jong-Un asking Obama for such talks but preconditions include NO talk about elections and NO talk about sharing government?

it's posturing and he well knows she will never agree - he is getting desperate by the day (which is a good sign)

Please show one reference to a statement by Suthep that he wants to be the PM. From what I've read, he has NO interest. His only desire is to rid Thailand of the corrupt Shin clan. Not that bad, actually. wai2.gif

Suthep is a player in Thai politics. For better or worse. Yingluck is also a player, for better or worse. A debate is not such a bad idea.

Right. He is only the leader of the revolution and the person that will choose the people's council.

Libya under Gaddhafi also had a people's council of "good people" that were chosen by Gaddhafi and Gaddhafi never held any political office besides being the "leader of the revolution".

Phillipines, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Russia voted for certain leaders too! Marcos, Mugabe et al, all won elections! Look how they turned out. whistling.gif

Suthep's was actually talking for no-talk. Beside the issue of 46 billion baht assets, other demands he raised are in the hands of the people, not the government or PTP or any political party. His demands were unconstitutional and will raise more issues.

I don't see there is anything to talk to him except with the real people of 'old elite' power.

He and the violence protest leaders should be arrested in order to pave the way for talks. Of course, they have the right to ask for pardon through appropriate process. If the rule of law does not prevail, no agreement , arrangement is sustainable.

• Like 1

some talk better than no talk -----where is it going at the moment --nowhere !!!!!!! Some talk has been going on behind the scenes -----it must now be broadened !!!! market up 1% today ----first light in a while ---hope not an oncoming express train alf haupt

Please show one reference to a statement by Suthep that he wants to be the PM. From what I've read, he has NO interest. His only desire is to rid Thailand of the corrupt Shin clan. Not that bad, actually. wai2.gif

Suthep is a player in Thai politics. For better or worse. Yingluck is also a player, for better or worse. A debate is not such a bad idea.

Right. He is only the leader of the revolution and the person that will choose the people's council.

Libya under Gaddhafi also had a people's council of "good people" that were chosen by Gaddhafi and Gaddhafi never held any political office besides being the "leader of the revolution".

Phillipines, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Russia voted for certain leaders too! Marcos, Mugabe et al, all won elections! Look how they turned out. whistling.gif

So, what s better in your opinion? Elections or a people's council? Or elections but without the people that keep winning?

One just has to love the old boy's tactics here. He would just tear her apart in a debate. And if it happens [ no way it will IMO ] on live TV across the nation, that would be something I would pay good money to see. Well done Mr Suthep. Love it !! clap2.gif

So, what s better in your opinion? Elections or a people's council? Or elections but without the people that keep winning?

People's council and reforms till the next election. And we need a neutral leader until the next election. Definitely not Suthep or someone who hates the reds but definitely not a red sympathizer either.

• Like 1

Love all the guys on here describing how he "would tear her a new one" bla bla bla yet safe to assume 80%+ can`t speak Thai. How they can asses how articulate she is is beyond me when you don`t even speak the lingo. I fear most are basing her debating skills on her English speaking interviews (a language Suthep can`t speak at all.)

Like or loathe PT and Yingluck (and Im no fan, just like im not of the other side) the way she has out manouvered Suthep throughout is impressive. He is literally battling to just stay relevant now, things are moving on without him.

Hes a nobody with a mandate to represent nobody.

• Like 2

Even if it wasn't televised, she would stumble as soon as the first topic was discussed! She should never have been PM that in itself is the biggest Joke of the whole situation.

AMEN to that ! Try to explain this to all those brainwashed Red devils !!! Guess it's IMPOSSIBLE since a buffalo is smarter... coffee1.gif

In the Netherlands we don't talk with rebels on TV. Mr.Suthep is responsible for the chaos and damage-done to Thailand. 20 persons got killed and over 700 wounded. The damage to the Thai Econmy runs into the many billions of Baht.

He, and Abhisit, were requested months ago to have a talk, but refused many times. No government should jump for this kind of hooligan-behaviour. A talk is good, but NOT under these conditions!

• Like 2

One just has to love the old boy's tactics here. He would just tear her apart in a debate. And if it happens [ no way it will IMO ] on live TV across the nation, that would be something I would pay good money to see. Well done Mr Suthep. Love it !! clap2.gif

I don't think he invited her to debate. I think it was his plan to lay down (his) law, and belittle her as much as possible. And if she passed (as she has) then he would belittle her as much as possible and call her a welcher. He's a 2 bit thug and she's a stooge. Losers.

TVGerry, The Russian economy has actually got better in the past 10 years, their Military has started projecting itself globally too.

Take a look at what happened in Egypt, and Tunisia then if you want to compare "uprising" and the power of the people, the Egyptians outed Muhbarrak and the Islamic Brotherhood ended up being voted in, much to the surprise of the people, as they never anticipated that, they've themselves since been booted out and more elections are looming.

Not everything is black and White where Thailand is concerned, lots of hard work in the coming years for whoever gets voted in through fair elections

• Like 2

In the Netherlands we don't talk with rebels on TV. Mr.Suthep is responsible for the chaos and damage-done to Thailand. 20 persons got killed and over 700 wounded. The damage to the Thai Econmy runs into the many billions of Baht.

He, and Abhisit, were requested months ago to have a talk, but refused many times. No government should jump for this kind of hooligan-behaviour. A talk is good, but NOT under these conditions!

Oh and the Netherlands has experienced a lot of 'rebellions' recently has it? rolleyes.gif

She will reject it. There's no way she can have a talk 'live' on TV. She will need 'advice' from overseas and love him or hate him, Suthep has more charisma than her. Of course, she could always cry on live TV. That way the stupid people can say Suthep bullied her. whistling.gif

I never thought I would hear Suthep and charisma in the same sentence.

You should seriously think about doing stand up comedy. People would roll around the floor laughing at your comments.

I already laugh at most of yours. Wonder what you will have to talk about after next wednesday, i'm sure we will all miss you.

• Like 1

No comparison. You didn't answer my question and it's not relevant to compare Gaddhafi to Yingluck. Gaddhafi ran Libya. Elected or not, that's the way it was.

Come on, thats not fair. We all know she couldnt win a debate with a cucumber.

At least allow her to have a teleprompter, assistants and to delegate the actual answering of questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

She should have yes ,and arrested that scumbag as soon as he walked in

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

And what sort of right has the Dusit Puppet to demand these sorts of things? Oh, that's right: none. Let's face it he's an intellectual midget next to her (remind me what educational levels he reached) but he can out-thug her anytime of course. Why on earth should she sit in the same room as someone who has threatened to have her and her family eradicated?

Are you claiming Yingluck is an intellectual AND has high education levels? Seriously?

Feel free to tell the University of Kentucky that their Masters Degree is worthless. Whether you like her or not it's an accredited university in the USA that has standing. Who to believe? The US national system that provides that accreditation or some anonymous farang on Thai Visa.

I thought about it for a fraction of a second and decided to go with the US system.

A system that accredited Nixon,Kissinger and GWB...........oh!.....and Yingluck.

Funny man he wants to talk, but only about issues he wants to talk about. If it would have taken place YS would not get word in, I can just see him pointing his fingers and waving his arms around and talking/shouting at the top of his voice. Sorry Suthep problems of this nature are solved with level heads and behind closed doors. No free publicity for you and a feeble attempt at turning around " I will not negotiate" slogan. Listen to the general while you still have leverage over the Shins, in two weeks you may have non. Quit while you ahead jester.

People's council and reforms till the next election. And we need a neutral leader until the next election. Definitely not Suthep or someone who hates the reds but definitely not a red sympathizer either.

I think you made it too complicated for him. You have to choose from his two options only. smile.png

Edited by Nickymaster

And who would they be talking with? Has yingluk got the brains to make a decision on her own or would they be waiting for answers via skype, in which case It would be Thaksin who gives the orders, a criminal on the run! to his puppet.

Do they have that kind of PM in the Netherlands? This is Thailand

I think most of us know, that Suthep is not the real head of the Anti-Government movement and that Yingluck isn't the real leader of Thailand.

Do some of you really believe that the Navy and some of the air force and army would support Suthep, if they were not told who is really behind him?

and on the other side...

Do you really believe that Yingluck pulls the strings and that the UDD and the police act independently from Thaksin?

They are two people doing a job for others, above them. One has to be an idiot not to figure out what is really going on in Thailand.

So why bother to get so excited about Yingluck and Suthep. They are just doing the job, they are asked to do by their superiors.

There are some things, we cannot talk about here, which of course makes it difficult to discuss the situation accurately and in detail. Sad, but that is just the way it is.

As far as Ms. Yingluck and Mr. Suthep are concerned, why be so mean, when talking about them. She is doing the job, her brother ask her to do and stepped up to the plate and Mr. Suthep stepped up to the plate, when someone else asked him to. I'm sure that both feel good, that they have stepped up to the plate. I also believe, that they both think, that they are on the right side. wai2.gif

Come on, thats not fair. We all know she couldnt win a debate with a cucumber.

At least allow her to have a teleprompter, assistants and to delegate the actual answering of questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

She should have yes ,and arrested that scumbag as soon as he walked in

But she didn't. Why one would ask? Maybe afraid to talk without her people and Skype on her mobile devise.