Hua Hin Hilton for sale

theoldgit

Does it say how much?

Why? Do you want to buy it???

I've got a MUCH Better deal for you..... I'm about to put the Sydney Harbour Bridge on the Market and can give you the first option on it, would you like to put down a small deposit?

The Hua Hin Hilton, while nicely maintained, has become rather old and dated looking. It really needs a major overhaul, perhaps even being closed for a while when this is done. It does have the best location of any hotel in Hua Hin IMHO.

This, combined with the fact that that the Tourism Authority of Thailand has designated the Hua Hin area as a upscale destination and is encouraging the hotels here to do improvements to their properties and raise their rates. I think that the Hilton is going to need a major cash infusion in the near future for a mass overhaul, thus maybe the reason for the sale.

• 1 month later...

Been staying in the Hilton since 2011...cannot beat its location and room views over the bay. Decent service and food. Hope the Hilton will stay managing the property whoever buys it. Coming back mid June for another golfing holiday and looking forward to a sundowner drink in the rooftop bar…cheers.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...