Anyone have experience staying at The Squealing Pig guesthouse?

BKS22

A company I am going to interview for this Friday has recommended The Squealing Pig as a possible convenient place to stay, as it's near their office on soi 102. Just curious if anyone has stayed there or know anyone that's been there recently? They are not listed on Agoda.

Oh...and after a Google search...I'm well aware of the previous owner who was deported for supposed human trafficking. So let's not go there if we don't have to.

Much appreciated,

B-

Never stayed there and would never consider any accommodation with such a name. Some folks may have actually stayed there and found it to be okay though.

There's many places to stay at in Hua Hin and Soi 102 isn't that far out of town. Do a web search and look for venues that match your preferences.

You never know, the Squeling Pig might be ideal.

Jerry

Does this guest house still operate under the Squealing Pig name?

That face book page has not been updated for quite a while and I cannot find a web site for the place so I suspect it maybe either closed or operating under a different name now?

Maybe when the old owner got deported his wife or GF just sold the place or shut the doors and disappeared?

Can anyone confirm this place still operates now?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand