Body found in plastic bag on roof of Pattaya French Restaurant

webfact

Body of female found in plastic bag on roof of South Pattaya French Restaurant

dead-31.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police and rescue workers were called to the roof of a French Restaurant in South Pattaya on Tuesday afternoon to investigate reports that a black plastic bag had been discovered and appeared to contain the decomposed body of a female.

Initially neighbors reported a foul odor coming from the roof of the 3-storey building opposite the Tuk.Com IT Center in South Pattaya. On the ground floor is the La Petite Planete French Restaurant and a cousin of the owner, Khun Mayom aged 20, was sent to the roof to investigate and discovered the body of the woman inside the black refuse bag, placed under pieces of wood and an old mattress. She claimed the roof door had not been opened by the occupier of the building for several months.

Police arrived and saw that the mouth of the woman, of unknown nationality and thought to be aged in her twenties, was covered by a piece of tape and she was wearing only a Bra and no other clothes. Due to the level of decomposition, no other visible signs of injury could be identified.

Khun Dow aged 35, who reported her 19 year old cousin missing some time ago, came to inspect the body as the young woman was known to be living in an adjacent building when she mysteriously disappeared. It could not be determined if the body was that of the missing woman. In addition the room of the missing woman was checked and no signs of foul play could be found.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/122081/body-of-female-found-in-plastic-bag-on-roof-of-south-pattaya-french-restaurant/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-03-19

Facts:

- body of female found in plastic bag

- the mouth of the woman was covered by a piece of tape

- she was wearing only a Bra and no other clothes

Conclusion CSI Pattaya:
No signs of foul play could be found !!!

Must have been a natural death ???

Well done BIB. clap2.gif

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

How about the MI6 agent Gareth Williams, who was found dead inside a "locked" North Face bag. It was ruled a suicide. Go figure.

That was deemed more "misadventure", a game gone wrong.

Back to the O/P.

RIP the poor girl. Interesting place to hide the body.

Woman’s Body Found On Roof Above French Restaurant

PATTAYA – March 18, 2014 [PDN]; at 4.00 p.m. Pol.Lt. Kwanchai Namkhanisorn (Investigation officer of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi Province) was notified that there was the corpse of a woman that had been murdered, on the rooftop of the French restaurant, Lapertiplanet, address 20/44 beside Tuk Com, south Pattaya, south Pattaya road, Moo 10 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi Province. He rushed to inspect the scene together with Pol.Col. Supphachai Phuikaewkham (Superintendent), Pol.Lt.Col. Preecha Nusaloong (Inspector), etectives, the Forensic Police 2 (Chonburi) and the rescuers of Sawang Boriboon Tharmma Satharn Foundation, Pattaya city.

The restaurant is located on the ground floor of a 3 storey building, containing 9 units. Having climbed to the rooftop, the police found the corpse, enveloped in the bag, with some wood and blankets covering it. They estimated that the body had been there for about a month, such was the decomposition of the body, and the awful smell. The majority of the flesh had decomposed in the moist and hot atmosphere, leaving little more than a skeleton, still clad in a bra, but nothing more. The body had been left in a kneeling posture, and there were traces of the adhesive duct tape that had been used to gag her. Police believe the girl to have been in her 20’s, with shoulder length hair.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/03/19/womans-body-found-on-roof-above-french-restaurant/

pdnews.jpg

-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-03-19

Poor thing...didn't have much of a chance at life. Better luck next time around.

Strange unthinking comment as someone was murdered here.

Anyways if you believe in reincarnation, you'll believe in karma so....

Reincarnation is mentioned in the Bible as a common belief in Jesus' time.

Cycles of life - reincarnation - classes educating the everlasting spirit.

Each life teaches the spirit something important

Karma - in the next life, the perpetraror will be dominated by the dead girl.

Isn't the way the body is found evidence enough of foul play?

Confused me too.

The "no sign of foul play" referred to their search of a missing woman's apartment. They don't know yet if it's her body they found.

So it turns out to be reasonable to indicate no sign of foul play in the search of an apartment.

Poor thing...didn't have much of a chance at life. Better luck next time around.

Unlike most of the T-V keyboard warriors, I choose not to reflexively post to hang the perpetrator of this heinous act by the genatalia until dead or draw and quarter them. Whatever happens next, this girls life is sadly over. While I personally don't have any religious beliefs, most Thais do believe in reincarnation, so in the event I'm wrong about these things and in a spirit of cultural understanding, I wish this girl a better next life.

Isn't the way the body is found evidence enough of foul play?

Another space cadet. Please take the time to read

and digest the given information, before ... posting.

Edited by Dap

I'll do the stupid and make some assumptions regarding her death and disposal.

Without a better excplanation or photos to assert if I am correct or not, I'll hazard a guess and that is all.

From the description it would appear that she has been killed in a bedroom nearby. Maybe it is hers maybe not, however

the bedding and the wood that was with her body, may of been from the base of the bed.

So ideally a check of her bedding to see if its new or is even there would go towards identifiy the crime scene. She may well of been

murded in another room, and the wood may very well have nothing to do with a bed and I am wrong.

Thats my hunch, hopefully they can get a look in other other apartments and get some suspects.

Poor girl hope she is at piece and the Pathology guys can give them some closure as to how she died or just a positive id.

Sad.

Reincarnation is mentioned in the Bible as a common belief in Jesus' time.

Cycles of life - reincarnation - classes educating the everlasting spirit.

Each life teaches the spirit something important

Karma - in the next life, the perpetraror will be dominated by the dead girl.

Thou day I meet a Catholic priest, thou shall feel the wrath given upon of the Church upon others. No mercy.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app