3 Ladyboy’s arrested after IPhone snatch from Russian on Pattaya Beach

webfact

Well done "alocacoc"

That's what I call a "Quality Post".......

A video .....Of all involved

Pointless "Pattaya One" blocking out the face of one of those "Scallywags" when "WE" have a "real" reporter on Thaivisa

Also .....I notice the LBs' being allowed to use phones (which they probably stole earlier) ....presumably to ring their Mummies

Well done "alocacoc"

Pointless "Pattaya One" blocking out the face of one of those "Scallywags" when "WE" have a "real" reporter on Thaivisa

Also .....I notice the LBs' being allowed to use phones (which they probably stole earlier) ....presumably to ring their Mummies

It was pointed out in the report that one of the suspects was I believe 16 years old. Under Thai law, it is illegal to identify (by name or photo) such juvenile offenders. So maybe your hero broke the law...unfortunately he will probably escape prosecution.

Well done "alocacoc"

It was pointed out in the report that one of the suspects was I believe 16 years old. Under Thai law, it is illegal to identify (by name or photo) such juvenile offenders. So maybe your hero broke the law...unfortunately he will probably escape prosecution.

I'm sure that you are right

My feelings have always been.....If you are old enough to steal.....you are old enough to be identified

And that is in my own country as well