Man Murdered After Sexually Assaulting His Friend’s Cow

Lite Beer

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know of no country...where bestiality is not against the law...besides the cow had not reached the age of consent...

You might be right but I'm sure not going to do a google search on that one. My search history is compromised enough as it is!
I'm already getting the 'Find Friends & More' Google ads.

Yeah I can imagine logging onto to gmail and seeing a suggestion for a special "farming tour" to rural Bolivia.

Hey, once you've had a llama mama there's no going back.

I know of no country...where bestiality is not against the law...besides the cow had not reached the age of consent...

You might be right but I'm sure not going to do a google search on that one. My search history is compromised enough as it is!

Yeah I can imagine logging onto to gmail and seeing a suggestion for a special "farming tour" to rural Bolivia.
Or a booking site ad for 'being at one with nature' in some mountain hideaway.

He didn’t just his cow he raped his cow [ I am sure it wasn’t the first cow to be raped in Thailand and won’t be the last ] same uncontrolled anger and jealous attitude from the Thai male as if it was his woman killing someone is always a good method to solve a problem.

Edited by metisdead
Font

Some of those longneck girls are really hot.

I'm confused. You are suggesting approaching said lovely from the front?

No, from the rear so you can take advantage of those high Andes cliffs.

Edited by HerbalEd

He didn’t just his cow he raped his cow [ I am sure it wasn’t the first cow to be raped in Thailand and won’t be the last ] same uncontrolled anger and jealous attitude from the Thai male as if it was his woman killing someone is always a good method to solve a problem.

Normally i would agree with you but if i caught a guy doing that to mine, i would try to stop laughing then ask him for very sloppy seconds.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He didnt just his cow he raped his cow [ I am sure it wasnt the first cow to be raped in Thailand and wont be the last ] same uncontrolled anger and jealous attitude from the Thai male as if it was his woman killing someone is always a good method to solve a problem.

Normally i would agree with you but if i caught a guy doing that to mine, i would try to stop laughing then ask him for very sloppy seconds.

The cow might get jealous.

I wonder if the cow will need therapy.

Probably not if the rumour about Asian men are true. The cow wouldn't even know about it....and who said it was rape anyhow....the Cow could have been willing. generally Thai men are not very tall so it might just have been an impossible dream.

He didnt just his cow he raped his cow [ I am sure it wasnt the first cow to be raped in Thailand and wont be the last ] same uncontrolled anger and jealous attitude from the Thai male as if it was his woman killing someone is always a good method to solve a problem.

I've been to bovine swinger parties, and some of these Elsies are insatiable. It's all asses and hooves. Also, Cattle never tattle. What happens in moo baans, stays in moo barns.

• Like 1

You gotta love TV.com. A story about a man having sex with a cow gets 132 comments in four hours.

BTW, how do they know it was rape?

I think the story was about a man getting bludgeoned to death.

If it was a farang all the serial RIPpers would be shredding their nighties by now.

But it wasn't it, was a Thai man.

So we can all be justified in making jokes.

Maybe he was beaten to death for another reason. Didn't that occur to all you wannabe comedians? The cow story is just that?

Stop being so PC for five minuets,the headline screamed out for jokes. The man is dead, he can't be insulted and the cow has probably hooved it by now. Maybe he was killed for another reason,so what,did you know him? let him rest in peace he has gone to greener pastures.

You gotta love TV.com. A story about a man having sex with a cow gets 132 comments in four hours.

BTW, how do they know it was rape?

I think the story was about a man getting bludgeoned to death.

If it was a farang all the serial RIPpers would be shredding their nighties by now.

But it wasn't it, was a Thai man.

So we can all be justified in making jokes.

Maybe he was beaten to death for another reason. Didn't that occur to all you wannabe comedians? The cow story is just that?

Stop being so PC for five minuets,the headline screamed out for jokes. The man is dead, he can't be insulted and the cow has probably hooved it by now. Maybe he was killed for another reason,so what,did you know him? let him rest in peace he has gone to greener pastures.

Somebody GRASSED on him then??

• Like 2

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! ;)

They use a step or platform.

In isaan I have seen thai men doing it with chickens.

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! wink.png

Hopefully only organic, locally sourced, free range chickens.

I heard this Vegas outfit sold a franchise to someone in Isaan.

SuperStock_1890-39789.jpg

• Like 2

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! ;)

I can understand why you'd need a platform for an emu, but just how tall are these Isaan chickens?

I've been to bovine swinger parties, and some of these Elsies are insatiable. It's all asses and hooves. Also, Cattle never tattle. What happens in moo baans, stays in moo barns.

Cool! Get me an invite - might forego the 69 though - maybe 96 would be safer. Do they go in for nipple piercing?

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! wink.png

Now that's just "fowl".