What Thai Bank or Credit Cards give you free Lounge Access?

stament

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2014 at 8:08 PM, briley said:

Anyone actually used the King Power card?

Seems it costs 500 Baht but you get a 500 Baht voucher for use in King Power plus a 30% discount on Duty free plus use of the King Power lounge in Bangkok.

Seems a good deal?

I've had one for many years but didn't know they had a lounge.

On 12/04/2014 at 11:11 AM, gjoo888 said:

The K-Bank Wisdom card comes with a Priority Pass card that is good for lounge access in most major airports around the world.

I have K Bank Premier and in a few months might upgrade to K Bank Wisdom....do they give you a free Wisdom Visa (and unlimited use black Priority Pass card)?

• 3 weeks later...
On 25 August 2016 at 6:14 PM, Franz81 said:

access by credit card at Thai Airways lounges

From Thaiairways website:

THAI American Express Platinum Credit Card

Citibank Royal Orchid Plus Preferred Credit Card

Citibank Royal Orchid Plus Select Credit Card

KTC Royal Orchid Plus Credit Cards

source lounge access

On 18 September 2016 at 7:51 AM, mogandave said:

With your card AND 4,000 miles....

What no freebies solely on a credit card with a basic economy TA ticket?

On ‎14‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 8:01 PM, trajan said:

I have K Bank Premier and in a few months might upgrade to K Bank Wisdom....do they give you a free Wisdom Visa (and unlimited use black Priority Pass card)?

Hi, when you are entitled for a Wisdom card, then you become for free a Priority Pass, which you can use as many times you want,  except at Survanabumi.. there you have to use the Wisdom Lounge. You even can bring your wife with you for free. As for the Wisdom card I think it is free.. But I read one time something about an anual fee.. but never heared of anyone who had to pay it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎15‎.‎01‎.‎2017 at 4:19 AM, stament said:

whats the wisdom lounge like?

The Wisdom Lounge in Bangkok is OK. But actually in my mind it's not much different to any other Lounge, except there are less people...

The Lounge has a toilet, which in many other lounges you have to go out to use a public toilet.

• 2 weeks later...
whats the wisdom lounge like?

Citibank M card - platinum select card gives you 2 free lounge visits per year at Louis Tavern lounge at BKK (concourse A&F) .. If used more than twice, then will charge 1,000 thb
Only other catch... Can only stay 2 hours... If over 2 hours, then additional cost
Have used it before and lounge is ok... Nothing special but do have wifi and plenty of drinks(both alcoholic and non alcoholic) and some food as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing is free.  In this case, card holders pay for it in the price of their card.

Wisdom lounge is quite, elegant and modern looking. You can even have meetings with clients or staff. Basic food and drinks. Been there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app