Arrested Tourist Police Volunteer Halpin still awaiting court date for ya ice

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so where does that leave your post now ?

Obviously valid enough to draw a nothing reply from you....

Why should Showbags get into a 'bickering' match with you, just respect his opinion, if you cannot, then just butt out.

Why should Showbags get into a 'bickering' match with you, just respect his opinion, if you cannot, then just butt out.

Unless you are visually impaired, he asked me a question. I offered a reply out of courtesy...

It is time that Thailand woke up and changed the laws. Now in Mexico you are allowed to posses small amounts of marijuana, and two or 300 milligrams of coke or heroin without police interference.

Ya Ya I know he had a few grams. Who can say that an ounce of heroin is not for personal use or an ounce of ice for a user doing a gram or more a day??? etc...

You must be kidding. I remember quite a few of your posts that you were hooked up on H, went through all that bs a long time ago, etc..

But your mind is still set up as you'd still be on drugs. I'm sure you'd seen friends dying overdosed. Wanna see relatives and kids here dying too?

• Like 1

Whatever is going on he is in jail now and probably had to quit cold turkey,and i know that is not an easy thing to do.

There's no "cold turkey." You're referring to the abuse of heroin. Meth addiction is a psychological addiction, no physical withdraw symptoms.

Maybe good for that guy and the bust had saved his life/brain. -wai2.gif

Please see what speed does to people. Not just to them, also to friends, relatives, etc...

Sometimes photos say more than words. Dealing that stuff creates such people.

Please read:http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/faqs/

That's in the States.....

How is meth classified by the DEA and what are the sentences applied for meth possession or meth-related crimes?

The DEA classifies methamphetamine as a Schedule II controlled substance, the second-highest classification that also includes cocaine and morphine. According to the Controlled Substances Act, Schedule II narcotics are described as having a high potential for abuse, leading to severe psychological or physical dependence while having an appropriate medical use in certain situations.

The federal government sets minimum sentencing requirements for traffickers of methamphetamine depending on the amount of meth seized and previous offenses. One example: the federal government requires that first-time methamphetamine traffickers with possession of more than 50 grams be sentenced to at least 10 years in prison.

post-108180-0-48237100-1397798625_thumb.

post-108180-0-66171400-1397798639_thumb.

post-108180-0-89596400-1397798651_thumb.

post-108180-0-77979400-1397798654_thumb.

Edited by sirchai

Whatever is going on he is in jail now and probably had to quit cold turkey,and i know that is not an easy thing to do.

Farangs especially have a lot of information at their disposal regarding drug misuse, anyone who is stupid enough, despite knowing the consequences, to buy drugs on the street will certainly let the few brain cells they have left guide them to a source in prison. I believe i read once that it is easier to buy drugs in prison than anywhere else

i don't understand why there is so little sympathy from other expats when someone is in trouble.

I don't know this guy, and I don't know if he is guilty or not. However, he is innocent until proven otherwise.

If one of my friends was in a jail cell I'm pretty sure I would not rest until I'd managed to secure bail, and I'd expect my friends to do the same for me.

It's somewhat shocking that none of his fair weather friends are there to support him.

He has plenty friends trying to help and family came over to help from Oz and NZ. I offered my assistance myself to the family if required, but they have it under somewhat control, but out of their control....and I do not live in phuket either.

Problem is access is not being given to him, or was not some time ago.

I doubt bail has not been tried, thats just a stupid comment, for sure the family that came over immediately after his arrest would have tried to get this and following the periods that he had to wait for investigations etc.

He screwed up, he knows it, everyone knows it. He should be out with what he knows....its that simple.

But then with what he knows, that is why he is not out....catch 22.

Ok, so clearly the article stating that nobody had tried to bail him out is incorrect. Trouble is, that comments are made based on the authenticity of the original story, when that's basically a load of crap the comments are also useless.

• Like 1

Unless you are visually impaired, he asked me a question. I offered a reply out of courtesy...

You asked a question...I offered a reply out of courtesy....

funny that.

I find it rather strange that after several months since Gary was arrested, he is still being held at Chalong Police Station, where perhaps, there are a number oif officers who could be in serious <removed> if Gary decided to 'spill the beans'.

Should he not be held at Phuket Prison?

If I were in his shoes, I would be seriously concerned for my health.....

• Like 2

I find it rather strange that after several months since Gary was arrested, he is still being held at Chalong Police Station, where perhaps, there are a number oif officers who could be in serious <removed> if Gary decided to 'spill the beans'.

Should he not be held at Phuket Prison?

If I were in his shoes, I would be seriously concerned for my health.....

Or that of his family.

No doubt why his visitor access is extremely censored.