Abhisit Skips EC Forum Because of ‘Death Threats’

Lite Beer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rich teacher" Lies & propaganda from the weasel boy. Just waiting for his chance to slither into the PM's chair without the people's mandate again.

---------------------------

The only thing in your post you know anything about is the word SLITHER !! because everyone knows SLITHERING is what you and your red shirt flag waving knuckle Heads are good at :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So, any ideas anyone, why the reds become angry when they're branded as 'rude, low and wild'? Hmm... I can't think of any. Back to the topic... what are they going to use as weapon this time... rotten fish, eggs, excrement or pig blood?

So, any ideas anyone, why the reds become angry when they're branded as 'rude, low and wild'? Hmm... I can't think of any. Back to the topic... what are they going to use as weapon this time... rotten fish, eggs, excrement or pig blood?

Those would be too clever and sophisticated for this group.

Djjamie - Absolutely spot on ! - as usual.

Fab - give it a rest, you are completely full of crap ! - as usual.

Delusional, check

Rude, check

Personal attacks, check

Lack of anything worthwhile to say, check, check

Your promoting the' Check' Republic, or do you have a stammer ??

It's a wise move to avoid the event. The last thing Thailand needs at this dangerous point is an assassination of major political figure! Such an event could easily be a trigger to full civil war. Which I realize some people want. But nobody sane does.

Why? It is all proppaganda made up by the dems.

It's a wise move to avoid the event. The last thing Thailand needs at this dangerous point is an assassination of major political figure! Such an event could easily be a trigger to full civil war. Which I realize some people want. But nobody sane does.

Why? It is all proppaganda made up by the dems.

The threats were issued by a well known Red Shirt, so the only propaganda here is your fabrications.

• Like 1