PCAD Monk Leader Calls Tear Gas Barrage “Attempted Murder”

Lite Beer

I would have ran the SOB's over with my car and call it self defense against a group of men with guns in bags like the popcorn shooter. Also if the monk really went to the police station why wasn't he held for charges against him. I doubt he went just a bunch of BS coming from him.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow what a cry baby.

to the police: good job. finally grown a pair

shame they didn't do it in 2010 when red shirt monks were trying to put blood round peoples houses........oh but wait a minute.........they wouldn't do then it would they!!!?

Edited by love1012

Meanwhile, his guards beat up a person on Don Muang Toll Way today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrdpL-XbOp8

The man was heading for his pilot license exam, and moved one of their precious cones.

What's in that green umbrella that looks so heavy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPM6nHS4R8

What a disgraceful man Isara is. All the army command lives up there, they've already attacked a Colonel, when will the army do something about these people??

did they murder any innocent people with constant grenade and automatic rifle attacks on a daily basis?..............no thought not!!!!!!!!!!! Did your side? ..........yes since 2010 when they were killing innocent people at their rally sites..........red logic makes me puke!!!!!!! HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!

I would have ran the SOB's over with my car and call it self defense against a group of men with guns in bags like the popcorn shooter. Also if the monk really went to the police station why wasn't he held for charges against him. I doubt he went just a bunch of BS coming from him.

wow..........you can drive as well as post garbage?

• Like 1

wow what a cry baby.

to the police: good job. finally grown a pair

shame they didn't do it in 2010 when red shirt monks were trying to put blood round peoples houses........oh but wait a minute.........they wouldn't do then it would they!!!?

Two wrongs dont make it right, thats the problem with idiots, they think they can justify being a thug lust because others have done it. Heres the thing though, it is only the PDRC who are acting like gestapo jackboot charlies,

And the Monk is a whining fraud.

• Like 1

The Royal Thai Police are hamstrung.

If they arrest anyone the courts spring them on bail within hours.

If they shoot or otherwise injure anyone in an attempt to make an arrest, they know that the army will likely come down on them like a ton of bricks.

And I am sure that they are aware that dismissal or worse awaits any effective policeman if PDRC end up in power.

Edited by JAG
  • Like 1

How many times have his guards attempted to murder someone?

This guy had police officers assaulted, on their knees and blindfolded and the Thai police still don't have the balls to arrest him, what an insane country.

No you wouldn't Mango Bob, like all big hard key board warriors you would have soiled your panties, and then got on TV, telling everyone what a big hero your are...

• Like 2

be strong issara your doing a noble job sir..wai2.gif

People like you are much of Thailand's problems. You support lawbreakers and violent people becuase you support their side. You are blind to the truth.

• Like 1

The man was heading for his pilot license exam, and moved one of their precious cones.

What a disgraceful man Isara is. All the army command lives up there, they've already attacked a Colonel, when will the army do something about these people??

did they murder any innocent people with constant grenade and automatic rifle attacks on a daily basis?..............no thought not!!!!!!!!!!! Did your side? ..........yes since 2010 when they were killing innocent people at their rally sites..........red logic makes me puke!!!!!!! HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!

I think you are all those things and suffer from your own hypocracy. Never was a man so blind as a man who wouldn't see. That's you.

Great to see the police finally taking some action against this rabble. Pity they didn't do it when Government a House was seized, when the airport was blockaded, roads closed for weeks on end, maybe better late than never.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

No you wouldn't Mango Bob, like all big hard key board warriors you would have soiled your panties, and then got on TV, telling everyone what a big hero your are...

Seems the one behind the keyboard with over 13,000 post would be you. Seems you spend hours insults people here and then call yourself a hero in this section. Does Suthep help you write your scripts or do you write them with the help of the monk.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Seems the one behind the keyboard with over 13,000 post would be you. Seems you spend hours insults people here and then call yourself a hero in this section. Does Suthep help you write your scripts or do you write them with the help of the monk.

A very weak and predictable retort my little red shirted friend, and please direct me to any of my posts where I have called my self a hero ?....facts only please ....and struggling to see the connection between my response to your post, Suthep and a monk..whistling.gif

On suspects the only person talking a "bunch of BS" is you dear boy

I agree, reds are no better and I condem those but I feel that those idiot guards beating up people is not helping the cause.

Not one word of condemnation about thugs actions of PDRC guards (not the first, not the last) from you as well...

That makes you not much different from the hardcore reds.

• Like 1

This monk is nothing more than a "Drama Queen". Som nom na!

"When his request for a dialogue was ignored, the monk attempted to enter the building despite police orders that he stop “trespassing.” When Buddha Issara refused to stop, police fired tear gas and high-pressured water at the monk and his entourage."

The police were 100% correct in what they did. This was an out-of-control mob and mobs are dangerous. Oh, excuse me, I forgot PCAD is peaceful.

...and yes, UDD has their own irresponsible thugs as well.

Edited by oneday
  • Like 1

be strong issara your doing a noble job sir..wai2.gif alt=wai2.gif>

Ghandi would be disgusted with Issara leading violent protesters. I knew Ghandi and (hic) Issara is no Ghandi.

• Like 1

be strong issara your doing a noble job sir..wai2.gif

cheesy.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20> great use of sarcasm.
btw, last i heard he was cowering in a corner, weeping , blowing his whistle furiously, soiled his robe, frightened for his life, poor little thing, alt=rolleyes.gif>

I always say it takes on to know one.. coward that is and you seem to know it intimately.

dude, its not rocket science. he dresses in a robe and acts like a mafia thug, then thinks he is dying when his robe gets wet. hes a grade a pu*sy

wake up.

His robes may not have been made wet from the firehouse; there may have been a bodily function involved when the tear gas started flying.

After the clash subsided, Buddha Issara went to Thoong Song Hong police station to file charges of “attempted murder” against the officers who unleashed tear gas on his group.

Geez, when I saw the headline in the index I'd thought hundreds of protesters were in intensive care hanging onto life by a slender thread. then I read the news story. What a cockup this guy is.

The police are instructed, trained, drilled in this stuff. Police don't use teargas unless the demonstrators become provocative or aggressive. I see the charge against the drama queen is "trespass."

Pay the fine, case closed.

Thai public figures certainly love hyperbole etc. but it's a stretch to say the BIB are instructed, trained and drilled in anything much other than extortion.

And it's predictable, perhaps glib, someone would take the post to exploit it for their own political purposes, goals, means.

Yes everyone knows the rep of the BiB so stating the obvious belabors the point, which is that the RTP are instructed, trained, drilled in controlling and responding to civil disorders and/or large scale demonstrations to include not only the static demonstrations held almost anywhere but also the kinetic ones we see so much of in Bangkok.

The BiB have become particularly experienced at it the past ten or so years and I'm sure I'd make a quick buck betting their extensive and intensive experience is used by other police organizations in the region to emphasize do's and don'ts. (That means don't bother yourself by demanding that I "prove it.") I'd just bet on it with an excellent chance of making a quick buck.

The officer in the video a short while back who lost a leg trying to kick away a bomb is an excellent example to the RTP and to police elsewhere of a major don't - not to break ranks and small unit discipline, to instead maintain unit discipline while accepting that while explosives such as RPGs will fall where they may unit discipline is central to police effectiveness.

A major 'do' of the RTP is to allow clown demonstrators who prefer publicity more than effectiveness enough rope to hang themselves by their own asinine and laughable behaviors and conduct. They didn't have to wait long for that to occur.

The RTP also need an independent commission of civilians to review claims / complaints of police misconduct, but nevermind cause the Thais would turn that into an illicit and gigantic money making scheme along with everything else in Thailand. Indeed, the New York Times several years back editorialized that the Thai police are the largest criminal organization in Thailand.

Then there's the Thai military but that would be off topic. smile.png

• Like 2

I experienced tear gas several times in south America. Even took an empty grenade home as a souvenir. While it does feel horrible - instantly makes you feel sick and uncomfortable, it's a long way from 'murder'.

Only time I ever experienced tear gas (CS, specifically) was in U.S. Air Force basic training nearly 60 years ago. For some reason they didn't do it in Army basic. It's pretty bad, but nowhere near inspire fear of death. Anyway, I thought monks were supposed to accept that we all die, everything dies, everything changes, nothing is permanent, and there is no self. He's just another flim-flam man trying to get money and power. When they didn't react to his invasion at one point he pushed on until they had no choice. I've always been surprised to see the cops firing tear gas but not wearing gas masks themselves. I can only conclude the purchasing agents are buying defective tear gas grenades. Corruption everywhere. Will the PDRC buy full-strength tear gas when they become "sovereign?"

This guy had police officers assaulted, on their knees and blindfolded and the Thai police still don't have the balls to arrest him, what an insane country.

Arresting anyone is pointless. The court will schedule a hearing two years from now and release them on 100 baht bail. The Army has essentially been in a state of mutiny since 2008, refusing to obey any order from the government (except Abhisit's government, for a while). I do think that if a group of Red Shirts actually did attack a group of PDRC "guards" the Army would intervene to protect the Yellows, but everybody knows that so we've only seen hit and run guerrilla attacks (grenades, M-79s, shooting). So far. Luckily for the Army some Red Shirts lost faith in Thaksin for demanding confrontation in 2010, but for them it isn't about Thaksin any more.

Look again at the first video, it's not a green umbrella, it's wrapped in a green wrapper. He uses it here to attack the driver, but I suspect its a rifle. The clubs from the rest are not hidden and he would need a reason to hide it in that bag.

attachicon.gifgreen-maybegun-beats-driver.jpg

Channel 3 just interviewed the pilot, he confirms it was a gun, they bashed his window in with it, and then his face.

The pilot made the remark (from his mother), that said "how are they going to take care of the country, like this?"

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 1

When the PTP set the example that the Right Honorable Ahbisit is guilty of murder then this is by no means a stretch of an accusation.

Well... there is the missing dead bodies from the 2014 murder scene. They were present in 2010 you'll admit?

Without reference to whether Abhisit *is* a murderer, which the PTP cannot decide no matter how highly you yourself might think of their legal power, it seems a rather elastic comparison that a murder case with 90 dead bodies is similar to a murder case with every single body accounted for and still living.

Arresting anyone is pointless. The court will schedule a hearing two years from now and release them on 100 baht bail. The Army has essentially been in a state of mutiny since 2008, refusing to obey any order from the government (except Abhisit's government, for a while). I do think that if a group of Red Shirts actually did attack a group of PDRC "guards" the Army would intervene to protect the Yellows, but everybody knows that so we've only seen hit and run guerrilla attacks (grenades, M-79s, shooting). So far. Luckily for the Army some Red Shirts lost faith in Thaksin for demanding confrontation in 2010, but for them it isn't about Thaksin any more.

You are correct, and make a good point. Thank God we have the Army to control those pesky red devils ! clap2.gif