Delivery man in coma after PCAD stabbing

webfact

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PR, I think you will find nobody here is defending the action of a few idiots who should rightly be put behind bars for this.

Now if only the same were true for those who shot up Trat, blew up the kids at Radjidamri. Those people should be called scum of the earth as well in your eyes?

Yes, of course...and similarly nobody on TV voiced any support for those cowardly acts.

• Like 1

These anti government thugs are making the Red Shirts look like Saints.

Impossible.

Why are so many people trying to make out one is better than the other or vice verse. That the actions of one can be used as an excuse for the actions of the other.

Agreeably both sides have had their incidents, but rather than a case of saying one is better than the other, it's a case that one has had fewer, less severe, incidents. Agree there shouldn't be any by either side, but there have been.

The reply above was made in response to the silly opine that somehow the worse side is not only not worse, but has been magically transformed into being completely guiltless.

It was certainly not an excuse for what happened (if it did occur as reported by a dubious source).Just a short, reality-based reply to a drive-by nonsensical remark.

Edited by gangrel

then they just wrap a plastic bag around him and leave him there,i Hope Mr Suthep does something about these gangsters.

We all know that Khaosod often come out with fake news to discredit Suthep.

Please check your fact first.

This guy could be hiding petrol bomb in his ice pack or something.

Remember the taxi driver that was beaten up in Vipawadee afew months ago, he was throwing petrol bomb at Suthep's peaceful people.

???

Where was reported that the taxi driver was throwing petrol bombs?

Read here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/692072-bangkok-taxi-driver-beaten-unconscious-by-anti-govt-protesters/page-10

Post #230

"Seems the taxi driver was caught tossing Molotov Cocktails. There is a photo of his ID on the internet pictured ............"

Nah, giving a link of a TV poster saying that "it seems (etc. etc.)" doesn't prove the taxi driver to throw molotov.

I even remember someone coming up with plastic bottles he allegedly used to throw molotov... Seemed a poor excuse to cover up the tuggish beating.

I just wish someday everyone on both sides will take responsibility for their vile and coward actions (like the beating of the guy on the tollway on Saturday... and he wasn't throwing molotov, or the continue bombings of the protesters), as also posters on Thaivisa being more relaxed and balanced.

• Like 1

PR, I think you will find nobody here is defending the action of a few idiots who should rightly be put behind bars for this.

Now if only the same were true for those who shot up Trat, blew up the kids at Radjidamri. Those people should be called scum of the earth as well in your eyes?

Yes, of course...and similarly nobody on TV voiced any support for those cowardly acts.

i dont recall anyone on TV supporting it, but I seem to recall a few not decrying it....or perhaps I am confused with some leaders up North celebrating it openly on stage...

Unfortunately low-life come out of the woodwork to kill or maim whenever they think they can do it when there is no police around to protect ordinary folk. Fact of life, sadly.

Buddhists, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.........................coffee1.gif ...........Only when it suits..........sad.png

NOTE TO SELF: Never call on the RTP to fight Al Quaida or Buko Haram or any other organization of that sort.

First, try Boy Scouts, they may be much more effective than RTP will ever be.

The PCAD have shown us time after time that they are all just a pack of rapid dogs. They need to be put down before they injure more. I'm pretty sure that conducting protests in this way is not legal.

• Like 2

PDRC denies their guards stabbed ice delivery man

By Coconuts Bangkok

watchara.jpg?itok=h4oPp6ZQ

BANGKOK: -- A People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) core member said their guards were not involved in the near-fatal stabbing of an ice delivery man in front of Channel 5 television station on Saturday night.

Air Chief Marshal Watchara Ruethakanee told the press yesterday, the people who injured 29-year-old Thanakrit Pinwiset were not PDRC guards, but the people who rescued the man by calling for an ambulance.

The victim's girlfriend Nantawadee Chuaimaleechom filed a complaint against the PDRC security guards for stabbing her boyfriend when he accidentally hit a traffic cone placed on the road as he was driving a pickup truck to deliver ice on Phahonyothin road

Read More: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/05/12/pdrc-denies-their-guards-stabbed-ice-delivery-man

cocon.jpg

-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-05-12

So his pregnant g/f in the truck with him, and all the other witnesses are flat out liars? I hardly think so.

• Like 1

then they just wrap a plastic bag around him and leave him there,i Hope Mr Suthep does something about these gangsters.

Suthep is the biggest gangster in Thailand and he expects everyone to do what he says. Do you think the guards will dare do anything if he did not order it. It long overdue to remove people like Suthep to jail in order for Thailand to move forward.

He should have been arrested as he is facing the charge of murder, he should not be allowed to spread violence in the streets of Bangkok, how many innocent people must be killed or injured before his backers realized that they have a mad dog under them.

• Like 2

Yes, there you go. Just a taste of what life would be like if Suthep and his followers get into power.

If they do that to one of their own innocent citizens they will probably make us farangs get down on our knees to beg for our existenceph34r.png

nope

Suthep is the biggest gangster in Thailand and he expects everyone to do what he says. Do you think the guards will dare do anything if he did not order it. It long overdue to remove people like Suthep to jail in order for Thailand to move forward.

He should have been arrested as he is facing the charge of murder, he should not be allowed to spread violence in the streets of Bangkok, how many innocent people must be killed or injured before his backers realized that they have a mad dog under them.

I agree,why the hell is he still free,this disgusting incident confirms that,yet nothing is done,the Police are hopeless,i mean they even apologised to the Mad monk,surely this state of affairs cannot be allowed to continue,but it now seems to have a life of it's own and the country seems to be spinning faster and faster into the abyss.

By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- A People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) core member said their guards were not involved in the near-fatal stabbing of an ice delivery man in front of Channel 5 television station on Saturday night.

Air Chief Marshal Watchara Ruethakanee told the press yesterday, the people who injured 29-year-old Thanakrit Pinwiset were not PDRC guards, but the people who rescued the man by calling for an ambulance.

The victim's girlfriend Nantawadee Chuaimaleechom filed a complaint against the PDRC security guards for stabbing her boyfriend when he accidentally hit a traffic cone placed on the road as he was driving a pickup truck to deliver ice on Phahonyothin road

Read More: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/05/12/pdrc-denies-their-guards-stabbed-ice-delivery-man

cocon.jpg

"Air Chief Marshal Watchara Ruethakanee told the press yesterday, the people who injured 29-year-old Thanakrit Pinwiset were not PDRC guards, but the people who rescued the man by calling for an ambulance"

I don't get it. Is he saying that the people first stabbed the man and then subsequently rescued him by calling for an ambulance?

Or maybe, he stabbed himself instead to try and show that the PDRC guards can be violent?

Are the other papers reporting this story? I'm not saying I disbelieve it, but khaosod and coconuts are not news sources I trust with upholding the truth over sensation.

Reported by Bangkok Post as well. Per forum rules I can't post here the link, sorry.

Remember the taxi driver that was beaten up in Vipawadee afew months ago, he was throwing petrol bomb at Suthep's peaceful people.

article "PDRC guards accused of assault" was published yesterday evening by bangkok post. Exactly same story, just with a little less details. Is bangkok post, backing the pdrc, enough credible to you?

Not exactly the same story. They said the injured man may have had an argument with the guards before the attack. No excuses for this, but there could be more to this story.

As as been mentioned before, please NO rumors. There's a pinned thread at the top of the news forum. I'd advise members to read it:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/701310-rumours-and-rumour-mongering-a-warning/

• Like 1

Are the other papers reporting this story? I'm not saying I disbelieve it, but khaosod and coconuts are not news sources I trust with upholding the truth over sensation.

The BP did, but the nation only came as close as another incident where they beat a guy unconscious for moving cones.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Dont-remove-the-cone-latest-advice-on-the-Net-30233370.html

Edited by airconsult

Reported by Bangkok Post as well. Per forum rules I can't post here the link, sorry.

You could Google: pdrc guards accused of assualt

• Like 2

By Coconuts Bangkok

cocon.jpg

So his pregnant g/f in the truck with him, and all the other witnesses are flat out liars? I hardly think so.

There's zero reference to what any others witnesses stated in the article.

article "PDRC guards accused of assault" was published yesterday evening by bangkok post. Exactly same story, just with a little less details. Is bangkok post, backing the pdrc, enough credible to you?

Not exactly the same story. They said the injured man may have had an argument with the guards before the attack. No excuses for this, but there could be more to this story.

As as been mentioned before, please NO rumors. There's a pinned thread at the top of the news forum. I'd advise members to read it:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/701310-rumours-and-rumour-mongering-a-warning/

Well, it's believable that guards (like happened with Army Official, and the other guy on Satruday over the tollway to Don Muang), had a discussion with him about the fact he touched the sacred cone... It seems plausible at least. Every story reported on Thai press may have more details, because every article is written so badly that merely could call it copy/paste of a police report.

I am just happy i don't live in Bangkok,it seems these thugs are getting increasingly like a paramilitary,and no one it seems is willing to stop them,how long i wonder before they don't even bother to conceal their guns any more,it seems they can now assault and kill people with impunity.

every article is written so badly that merely could call it copy/paste of a police report.

And the police report is just taken from what the 17 year-old pregnant girl told the police.

Age makes some sort of difference..??

• Like 1

every article is written so badly that merely could call it copy/paste of a police report.

And the police report is just taken from what the 17 year-old pregnant girl told the police.

Not as much as a police report simply reflecting just one side, but it is a consideration, amongst others.

Not as much as a police report simply reflecting just one side, but it is a consideration, amongst others.

Not me....................coffee1.gif