UDD continues to broadcast rallies despite ban by PKCC

webfact

BlueSky backup is on channel 30 on IPM satellite programs. Their program is on the air now and is totally about the Royal Family. No politics.

BlueSky is a Hong Kong channel, not subjected to Thai law.

OK to broadcast

Knowing that the leader of the red shirts getting paid from his daddy (Thaskin) he'll do anything to get more money until he's ready to leave the counrty. What I don't understand is the amount of ignorant people still following him. Just look at the farmers who didn't get paid from the Thaskin rice program and being promise 500 baht for showing up at the rally and not getting paid. If the red shirts think that they going to come into Bangkok and did what they do last time....they're in for a big supries,

I think the naughty boys in red shirts are going to get their bottoms spanked by the boys in green if they aren't careful.

The Army just shut down Suthep's speech on the internet. Knocked off the air without any warning. The redshirts are still broadcasting live on speed horse TV. Talk about a double standard. Seems the red TV supporters are not too concerned when the red shirts are not banned from broadcasting their rally.

http://www.onlinethailand.net/tv_online/Speed-Horse-TV.php

Edited by jcb2001

It's not a TV station, it's a web site so it's not directly affected by the military order. PDRC are doing the same with Bluesky.

Bluesky is not broadcasting from Thailand, so it's not the same, they are using facilities out of the Kingdom to broadcast it by satellite.

so that's ok then? all you are saying is move the red channels out and they can continue? talk about bias...

What is biased about telling the truth of the situation?

If the broadcast facilities are in Thailand then they are covered under the martial law decree if broadcast outside of Thailand they are not.

Honestly what is difficult to understand?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

when have red shirts ever told the truth about anything?? ~no one trusts or believes them anymore except other red shirts!!

I think the naughty boys in red shirts are going to get their bottoms spanked by the boys in green if they aren't careful.

I do believe the maniacal boss of the redshirts (now numbering around 13,000 designated redshirt villages !!) is actually intending to take on the army. Saw him on TV during the 2010 riots in Bangkok, and he definitely looked like he had lost the plot, ranting and raving like a loony. How dare anyone stand in his way enroute to emperor of Thailand !

reds do not understand honesty as they are all bent and blindded by the red propaganda sheets. Trying to explain the truth to them u-=is a waste of time as they do not know what truth is, a normal thinking human can understand the facts but this does not include the reds.

This is over reaching, playground over reaching to the point of sublime.

Almost 15 million people voted for them, 1/2 the electorate.

"Bent" in what way exactly ??

Sexually, morally, financially or just bad backs...........?

Am I the only one seeing a pattern emerging? PTP and associates blatantly break the law, and then when they are eventually pulled up on it, cry and whinge about "judicial coups", "amart interference", "double standards" and playing the victim. It is most dishonest.

Unoriginal to boot, it's the cookie-cutter "plot" of most TV soap-operas* in Thailand, bad girl hits herself in the head with a rock/rolls down stairs/jumps into pool/etc.. just as the desireable male steps in, points at good girl and makes a "see what she did to me!" face.

*No, I don't watch this crap, I'm collateral damage.

Edited by AleG

Historical foot note. In 2010, Thaksin Shinawatra hired Lao Star to broadcast his messages to the Red Shirts. The meeting occurred at the Lang Xang Hotel (partially owned by TS). The Thai government had a very difficult time interrupting the signal due to it being sent internationally.

reds do not understand honesty as they are all bent and blindded by the red propaganda sheets. Trying to explain the truth to them u-=is a waste of time as they do not know what truth is, a normal thinking human can understand the facts but this does not include the reds.

And over 16 million didn't vote for them on proportional vote.

And and on the constitutional vote it was 15 million against PTP's 12 million. that's just the valid votes not including the 1.5 million non of the above and 2 million invalid votes.. so your point is?

And and on the constitutional vote it was 15 million against PTP's 12 million. that's just the valid votes not including the 1.5 million non of the above and 2 million invalid votes.. so your point is?

Point is they won by a landslide, don't obfuscate or mislead, it merely shows your agenda.

Parties Constituency Proportional TOTAL

Pheu Thai 12,211,604 44.3% 15,744,190 48.41% 265 seats 53.0%

Democrat 8,907,140 32.3 % 11,433,762 35.15% 159 seats 31.8%

Bhumjaithai 3,123,567 11.3% 1,281,577 3.94% 34 seats 6.8%

Edited by philw

Point is they won by a landslide, don't obfuscate or mislead, it merely shows your agenda.

Parties Constituency Proportional TOTAL

Pheu Thai 12,211,604 44.3% 15,744,190 48.41% 265 seats 53.0%

Democrat 8,907,140 32.3 % 11,433,762 35.15% 159 seats 31.8%

Bhumjaithai 3,123,567 11.3% 1,281,577 3.94% 34 seats 6.8%

Your the one misleading by making out that the majority of voters voted for PTP.

You said :

"Almost 15 million people voted for them, 1/2 the electorate"

That was not the case.

They did get the majority vote but not the majority of voters. That's why there is more to democracy than just an election!