Parts for Kawasaki Boss 175

linesma

Greetings!

I live in Phitsanulok and I am looking for after market parts for my Kawasaki Boss 175. My wife had it before we got married, and after she bought herself a little Yamaha Mio, she has since given it to me. Since she gave it to me, I tend to drive it more than my PCX 150. While I know it is a small bike, it seems to be perfect for someone, like myself, who is learning to ride. I hope to get a larger bike in the future. The kinds of things I am looking for are replacement wheels (currently have wire and would like to go mags), saddle bags, and other "dress-up" type parts. Most of the shops around here cater to Scooters and there is one shop that caters to sport bikes. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks!

I believe the Boss could be bought with alloys as an option? So arm yourself with some pictures and pay a trip to your nearest Kawaski dealer? Failing that maybe your local mechanic could fit some Honda Phantom wheels?

I believe the Boss could be bought with alloys as an option? So arm yourself with some pictures and pay a trip to your nearest Kawaski dealer? Failing that maybe your local mechanic could fit some Honda Phantom wheels?

Thank you for the reply! I never thought to do that. We are going to buy some new rear indicator lights from our local dealer, I will have to ask them about it.

I've one of these great machines, my local mechanic has fitted a load of aftermarket lights etc and surprise surprise they are all marked "Harley Davidson"???

I believe your local mechanic is the man to go to.......good polotics as well?? thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

I've one of these great machines, my local mechanic has fitted a load of aftermarket lights etc and surprise surprise they are all marked "Harley Davidson"???

I believe your local mechanic is the man to go to.......good polotics as well?? thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

Thanks! It is something I will have to keep in mind.