Should there be an "American section" to ThaiVisa?

CharlesHH

In fairness Americans don't have a sea they have the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico but I'm sure someone will put me straight.

Bering Sea, Beaufort sea, Salish Sea

I forgot about Alaska and the Sargasso sea is in the Gulf of Mexico

A Gulf is a body of water partially surrounded by land.

Like the Atlantic ocean you mean ?......

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Judging by the sheer popularity of this thread alone, I dare say that if there were an American dedicated section, most non American TV members would read it religiously every day. As getting the warm and comfortable feeling of "Knickers in a Bunch" is too much for some to resist...........coffee1.gif

I for one would stay well away from a USer's forum provided they didn't invade any other forums

They can talk about their pick up trucks, dogs dying, their girls leaving them, firearms, McDonalds, KFC, where to get super size slurpies, haute cuisine such as pizza and taco,s apple pie and white picket fences to their hearts content

Has been an "interesting" thread.... amusing to hear the old pensioners spout the same outdated cliches they must have heard in the 1950s about the us of a. I am still waiting for an example of that famous english humour, .... saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gif

• Like 2

Has been an "interesting" thread.... amusing to hear the old pensioners spout the same outdated cliches they must have heard in the 1950s about the us of a. I am still waiting for an example of that famous english humour, .... saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gif

If your referring to my post above yours, I am not a pensioner and in fact not even close

And there have been plenty of examples of that famous British humour on this thread, not our fault if you don't understand it

• Like 2

If your referring to my post above yours, I am not a pensioner and in fact not even close

And there have been plenty of examples of that famous British humour on this thread, not our fault if you don't understand it

Not his fault if you actually think it's funny.

• Like 1

to most folks ,it IS funny

Ok what about this double entendre?

The natives are revolting Sir! Yes I agree now make a cup of tea.

Ok what about this double entendre?

The natives are revolting Sir! Yes I agree now make a cup of tea.

carry on gang??

• Like 1

14 pages of tosh and pee taking. Very well done.

How many dislocated noses have appeared as a result of this thread?

The whole range of important things like, er.......um...........

The chavs need an outlet or they get snarky

post-187908-0-35227700-1403406082_thumb.

• Like 1

to most folks ,it IS funny

Being half British, and half American, I do get both the English and the American wit.

Unfortunately, most of my comments are considered half-wit.

Gerbils ?

• Like 1

Gerbils ?

Now Now young Charlie, you know how excited the frog gets when you mention Gerbils.

Yes there should be a separate forum for Pet Shop Boys. I always wondered what they got up to in the backroom of the British Club.

Its a question I forgot to ask Dr Will, before he uses them for Gerbil play do him and his friends de-claw the gerbils as one suspects they could do a lot of damage with the claws

• Like 2

Yes there should be a separate forum for Pet Shop Boys. I always wondered what they got up to in the backroom of the British Club.

Its a question I forgot to ask Dr Will, before he uses them for Gerbil play do him and his friends de-claw the gerbils as one suspects they could do a lot of damage with the claws

Dr Will seems to be rather quiet on the subject. I do wonder what he feeds them before he gets his funnel out?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Dr Will seems to be rather quiet on the subject. I do wonder what he feeds them before he gets his funnel out?

Vaseline or baby oil ?

Vaseline or baby oil ?

Thay may be useful, but would that give the gerbil energy?

Vaseline or baby oil ?

Thay may be useful, but would that give the gerbil energy?

Red Bull would make them rather frisky I would think or give them some ya baa, or Peruvian marching powder

I propose a highly segregated forum for Aussies with criminally cute infant twins. Then perhaps another for albino Balkanized midget birders of a certain age.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I propose a highly segregated forum for Aussies with criminally cute infant twins. Then perhaps another for albino Balkanized midget birders of a certain age.

How about one for the gerbil fanciers ?

How about one for the gerbil fanciers ?

Moderated by ChuckH and Dr Will?

Sponsored by?

I believe most of our American friends are puzzled by this Gerbil thing. It was a social disease picked up by Monty and the British fighting Rommel in North Africa. Somehow it never caught on with Patton's boys.

It was later made fashionable again by the pop music band the Pet Shop Boys.

I believe most of our American friends are puzzled by this Gerbil thing. It was a social disease picked up by Monty and the British fighting Rommel in North Africa. Somehow it never caught on with Patton's boys.

So Gerbil play is a disease? Is there any treatment for it?

I suppose they could have a Redneck sub forum as well

Hot Topics - Which jug produces the best musical sound?

- Home dentistry tips

- How to woo your sister

- Just take 'em right off. Just drop em boy.

biggrin.png

So Gerbil play is a disease? Is there any treatment for it?

It is highly contagious and has no known cure. Symptoms include frequenting pet shops at all hours of the day or night, sawdust between the bedsheets and unusual pelvic gyrations.