Invitation to the Grand Opening of the Thaivisa Lounge Bar in Bangkok on July 4

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to attend.

Hope you all have a great time!

We'll just have to attend in spirit. I hope no-one nicks my beer while I'm taking a virtual wizz.

That's good that it's scheduled for about ten minutes after sunset, for those amongst us that are fasting for the holy month of Ramadan, and obliged to abstain from strong liquor and afternoon sex during daylight hours.

SC

We'll just have to attend in spirit. I hope no-one nicks my beer while I'm taking a virtual wizz.

That's good that it's scheduled for about ten minutes after sunset, for those amongst us that are fasting for the holy month of Ramadan, and obliged to abstain from strong liquor and afternoon sex during daylight hours.

SC

We could get them to close the curtains....but then we might imagine ourselves to be in the Soho lounge....especially with the purple decor.

• Like 1

SC

We could get them to close the curtains....but then we might imagine ourselves to be in the Soho lounge....especially with the purple decor.

laugh.png ,

cos of the purple stuff l thought about making a guest appearance and singing a song or two..........w00t.gif ...................cheesy.gif

Thanks for the invitation, but I fly back to Scotland in the early hours of the 4th so cannot make it.

Wish I had been able to attend with my wife, just to prove to the sceptics from some of the threads I have contributed to that I am neither a liar or fantasist.