Prayuth tops people's choice as next PM

Lite Beer

The Master Poll of the Thai Researchers in Community Happiness Association??? Huh? This is getting funnier by the day, lol.

You beat me to it......................

Who is making this stuff up ???

• Like 2

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder for how long we have to hear this propaganda.

Polls are not to be trusted at this point.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Polls are never to be trusted unless you know the sample audience and the questions. These polls are to be trusted just as much as those at the time of YL.

Most of the time a poll result doesn't reflect who the audience is, but who the pollsters are. Did you notice who are the pollsters this time ?

• Like 1

Wonder for how long we have to hear this propaganda.

Polls are not to be trusted at this point.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Polls are never to be trusted unless you know the sample audience and the questions. These polls are to be trusted just as much as those at the time of YL.

So, not at all then.

Not so long ago he announced that all the world cup games would be shown live on Thai TV as part of returning the people's happiness. Brasil's game wasn't shown last night, neither was England's final game. I think it is a major PR mistake to promise something to the people and then not deliver. Stupid!!!

Not so long ago he announced that all the world cup games would be shown live on Thai TV as part of returning the people's happiness. Brasil's game wasn't shown last night, neither was England's final game. I think it is a major PR mistake to promise something to the people and then not deliver. Stupid!!!

The Brazil game was shown, I watched it.

Is your TV made in North Korea?

What channel was that?

This is, I am sure, inaccurate as I'll bet they did not bother to poll persons outside of the Bangkok elite.

If there is a fair general election the red shirts will win again.

But I will also bet a new constitution will rig the voting so that it is not one person one vote.

In spite of what the elites are saying, every country is ready for democracy, the education level of the populace not withstanding.

• Like 2

One of the best jokes read in the last few weeks in the yellow painted THAI VISA Forum...

They should immediate, very immediate make a poll and see then what happens...

I believe it is truth if they asked just those followed Mr. Prayuths good friend Suthep

during the last 6 month Rally in Bangkok - some of them already angry now because

they can not make party as they want, otherwise will get 100% - shure!

This is, I am sure, inaccurate as I'll bet they did not bother to poll persons outside of the Bangkok elite.

If there is a fair general election the red shirts will win again.

But I will also bet a new constitution will rig the voting so that it is not one person one vote.

In spite of what the elites are saying, every country is ready for democracy, the education level of the populace not withstanding.

The last military constitution was rigged when they decided 'good people' will appoint half the Senators... which of course stacks the court with Thaksin enemies.

• Like 1

Is anybody really surprised. Its it a little like pre budget tax increases on booze and fags. Leak the bad news, before the budget announcement, let people digest it and come to terms with it then announce it to no ones surprise. Prayuth I can understand with his populist actions of late but you have got to be kidding me with Abhisit and Suthep. Mind you we always said the only way Sooty and Sweep could get into power was if the army installed them.

• Like 2

This is awesome news! The army party would win an election right now! Or better than that just some selected 2000 people vote, maybe the 2069 people who voted for the New Politics Party in the 2011 election. Anyway governing by polls seems much better and cheaper than holding real elections, the Great Leader is a wise one. clap2.gif

This "poll" is not even a decent joke. Suthep one of the top vote getters. Yea sure, ha ha, ho ho. I would love to see him run.

i would love to see him run too, straight into the nearest prison cell for a very long time. He caused loss of livelihood and even death for some people as did whoever was in charge of the reds in 2010.

• Like 1

Was I not reading on TVF that if a coup were to occur, the Isaanites would rise up on mass and violently overthrow the junta? But now, that the Shinawat mafia tentacles are being chopped off and the oh-so pursuasive local puuyai baans and kamnans are unable to intimidate and cajole the locals to vote for Shin, we are seeing a logical progression that people don't want the return of Shin. The mouse that never roared?

What you read and what many people said at the time, including me that it was nothing more than rhetoric and sabre rattling, but still it was used as a pretext for the coup. There was even some ardent posters on here who were going on and on about the "call to arms, and that there was militias being formed and 1 million weapons being issued"

It was NOTHING short of jingoism, but people believed it as that what they wanted to believe, there was NEVER a threat of civil war, in some peoples eyes this was seen as a catalyst, but again I said on several occasions, to convince a man to go and die for a cause is a lot harder than recruiting for one.

There was PDRC/Suthep posters here who were alarmist at best, when it was claimed by the reds they were raising an "Army" again, I said it was all a load of crap, and that it was a handful of UDD nut jobs just stirring the shit.

But it was enough to make the Junta believe it was going to happen? I'm sorry but I never bought into that being one of the reasons for the coup. The Military would have had their own Intelligence people in places that would have seen the Army swing into action outside of the Capital.. that didn't happen, there was no huge arrests of the 10,000 militia members with their 1 million guns.... why? because they only existed in peoples imaginations that's why.

ALL warfare is based on deception.

https://twitter.com/reporter_Itsara/status/483076338408890368/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Chu_SpringNews/status/483083109580042240/photo/1

post-5869-0-68434500-1404019052_thumb.jp

post-5869-0-55208900-1404019066_thumb.jp

post-5869-0-93898000-1404019114_thumb.jp

• Like 2

A load of rubbish really - probably drew the poll in Bangkok amongst a select group of yellows.

How can this result possibly be any kind of reflection of the truth when 70% of the electorate have been voting red since 1994 - and before anyone jumps in , all parties buy votes in LOS.

• Like 2

If he does run for office, his financial situation should come under scrutiny.

I will support him if he opens his books and requires all top army brass to do the same.

Remember the last Army General that was appointed PM by the 'good people' got caught with a vacation home in the national forest.

Where is he now I wonder?

• Like 1

Is anybody really surprised. Its it a little like pre budget tax increases on booze and fags. Leak the bad news, before the budget announcement, let people digest it and come to terms with it then announce it to no ones surprise. Prayuth I can understand with his populist actions of late but you have got to be kidding me with Abhisit and Suthep. Mind you we always said the only way Sooty and Sweep could get into power was if the army installed them.

During the protests i explained to a friend, who is well educated in politics but hasn't much interest in Thai politics, about the populist regime from PTP and they were trying to oust them.

Without delay he told me, if they get them ousted the country will experience a real populist regime.

Was I not reading on TVF that if a coup were to occur, the Isaanites would rise up on mass and violently overthrow the junta? But now, that the Shinawat mafia tentacles are being chopped off and the oh-so pursuasive local puuyai baans and kamnans are unable to intimidate and cajole the locals to vote for Shin, we are seeing a logical progression that people don't want the return of Shin. The mouse that never roared?

What you read and what many people said at the time, including me that it was nothing more than rhetoric and sabre rattling, but still it was used as a pretext for the coup. There was even some ardent posters on here who were going on and on about the "call to arms, and that there was militias being formed and 1 million weapons being issued"

It was NOTHING short of jingoism, but people believed it as that what they wanted to believe, there was NEVER a threat of civil war, in some peoples eyes this was seen as a catalyst, but again I said on several occasions, to convince a man to go and die for a cause is a lot harder than recruiting for one.

There was PDRC/Suthep posters here who were alarmist at best, when it was claimed by the reds they were raising an "Army" again, I said it was all a load of crap, and that it was a handful of UDD nut jobs just stirring the shit.

But it was enough to make the Junta believe it was going to happen? I'm sorry but I never bought into that being one of the reasons for the coup. The Military would have had their own Intelligence people in places that would have seen the Army swing into action outside of the Capital.. that didn't happen, there was no huge arrests of the 10,000 militia members with their 1 million guns.... why? because they only existed in peoples imaginations that's why.

ALL warfare is based on deception.

Actually a few reasons for the coup.

The 'rhetoric and sabre rattling' in the form of cowardly night attacks on anti-government protesters, the seven months of political rebel rousing and the outcome of two days organised by the army with all interested parties represented and all confusing 'telling the others are wrong and making demands' with open discussions. IMHO

If he does run for office, his financial situation should come under scrutiny.

I will support him if he opens his books and requires all top army brass to do the same.

Remember the last Army General that was appointed PM by the 'good people' got caught with a vacation home in the national forest.

Where is he now I wonder?

Not in his vacation home because it was demolished

• Like 1

15 out of 76 provinces is hardly a representative poll to be honest. Which are the provinces? If they are mostly from the south and certainly including Bangkok then it is not surprising to see that almost everyone agrees that the next PM should be the General or someone from the Democrats. How about running a proper poll across all 76 provinces to get the real picture - for what it's worth!

• Like 2

A load of rubbish really - probably drew the poll in Bangkok amongst a select group of yellows.

How can this result possibly be any kind of reflection of the truth when 70% of the electorate have been voting red since 1994 - and before anyone jumps in , all parties buy votes in LOS.

Mr. Che, I'm aware that 'reds' have an interesting way of counting, but if we only take the real numbers then in the 2011 general elections we had:

Registered electorate: 46,904,823

Total votes cast, both valid/invalid: 35,469,811 (75.62%)

Pheu Thai party: 15,744,190 votes (44.38% of cast, 33.57% of regist.)

• Like 2