Centrally located accommodation?

stevenl

I am thinking of coming direction HH sometime this month (weekdays) for a few days away from it all.

Looking at Santorini and Black Mountain waterparks for my boy (7 yo) and myself, and also Hutsadin Elephant Foundation, vineyards, Mongkol Temple, Waterfalls, etc., other ideas very welcome.

But I'd also like affordable accommodation, a bit central to the mentioned activities, with swimming pool preferably somewhere with some dining options etc. in the direct vicinity. Any suggestions?

The activities you mentioned are a few kilometres west of central Hua Hin, not really in the city centre.  So you have 2 choices, stay near those attractions (which are not very close together) or stay down town where there is much more to do and lots of restaurants and take transport to those attractions... myself, I would do the latter.

• Like 1

Santorini is North of Cha am so about 20-30 minutes drive but well worth the time. By far one of the best attractions in Thailand I have taken my kids. Weekdays is only THB 50 and 200 at Weekends. You can buy inside a ticket for THB 495 that allows as many activities your boy wants to use rather than a single THB 200 ticket each time.,,,note its not really a water park, more amusement park.

Not so much for kids but Plearnwan is free and worth a look, the old kings Palace at Narasuan, again no double pricing and only THB 30, see and feed the monkeys in Kao Takiab, horse rides on the beach.

Peony hotel is central  with pool Wifi etc starts about THB 1,000, can Google it.

Enjoy your holiday.

• Like 1