Toyota Vigo 3.0d

Just on the off chance can anyone private or bussines export me a Toyota vigo 3.0d 4x4, must have leather, alloy wheels, and "please note this" a winter heating system. and air con.

I can buy one here for £18500 same spec new +sales tax. Do not mind a 1 year old one with low kms>

I am aware what the shipping and import duties are, and I know what they cost in LOS ! ! thank's Roy

Just on the off chance can anyone private or bussines export me a Toyota vigo 3.0d 4x4, must have leather, alloy wheels, and "please note this" a winter heating system. and air con.

I can buy one here for £18500 same spec new +sales tax. Do not mind a 1 year old one with low kms>

I am aware what the shipping and import duties are, and I know what they cost in LOS ! ! thank's Roy

Did you check at expat motors website? here the link Expat motors

hope that helps,

rcm :o

Might as well buy a new one, as depreciation is so low a 2005 Vigo top spec model is still around 750-780K, not much less than new.

I can sort you out a heater if needed. 40K for an OEM Toyota model fitted.

Question: Where / how can I get this heater system. Is it a big deal?

I am thinking about getting either a Vigo or a Fortuner and I have not seen them with heater. And... I need a heater. A car without seems just wrong to me.

I am up in the mountains in the north and I have become a big sissy when it comes to cold weather... in the winter, it's freezing at night!

Might as well buy a new one, as depreciation is so low a 2005 Vigo top spec model is still around 750-780K, not much less than new.

I can sort you out a heater if needed. 40K for an OEM Toyota model fitted.

Thank's for all answers, I did not know they held there value so much in los, to fit a heater would involve too much work I think'

Just a point of interest for me, how is the common rail high pressure fuel system holding out on the Vigo, ie high pressure pump, and injectors ? anyone with big kms and no probs ?

We have some modern Mercedes sprinter vans, and car, and big money spent .