Thai police: Arrested 'Blackshirts' not responsible for slain colonel in 2010

webfact

Weng Tojirakarn, a core activist of the Redshirts' umbrella organisation, the United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD), said he doubts the suspects were genuine members of the Blackshirt group.

He doubts the suspect were genuine members of the Blackshirt group.

Hmm... So he agrees there is a genuine Blackshirt group in them, not this group. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Well the first article says there are many evidences to show this group and kritsuda are involved in 2010 killings. And this article says now they are not. The said evidence seems to have been swept under the carpet. I'm just seeing it as i am seeing it. Were they involved in the killings. No. Was there evidence yesterday to say they were. Yes. If i am missing something, maybe you could reeducate me.

No, they are saying there's no evidence to specifically indict them for the murder of colonel Romklao, they are not saying that they were not involved in the killings that happened that night (which involved more people than Romklao)

I would hazard the guess that it is difficult to carry out ballistic analysis on a M79 grenade shrapnel to link it to a specific launcher, and since there were other groups of Red... I mean Black Shirts firing the same type of weapon that night it will be nearly impossible to pin each injury and death a specific armed man and weapon.

Of course this will provide a convenient, albeit shameless, straw for some people co cling to and claim that the Red... I mean, Black Shirts didn't kill anyone that day.

Wow skimasks must have been going cheap or something, theres more in that photo wearing masks than without..... btw are they talking about the dodgy looking lot in black sitting down or standing at the back with sub machine guns ? whistling.gif

Apparently you don't have a clue as to the difference between a "ski mask" and a balaclava.

Weng Tojirakarn, a core activist of the Redshirts' umbrella organisation, the United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD), said he doubts the suspects were genuine members of the Blackshirt group.

Hmm... So he agrees there is a genuine Blackshirt group in them, not this group. thumbsup.gif

Which begs the question, how does he known who is and who is not a genuine member of the Black Shirts?

• Like 2

Wow skimasks must have been going cheap or something, theres more in that photo wearing masks than without..... btw are they talking about the dodgy looking lot in black sitting down or standing at the back with sub machine guns ? whistling.gif

Apparently you don't have a clue as to the difference between a "ski mask" and a balaclava.

And apparently you don't have a clue about the use of sarcasm. NVM whistling.gif

Which begs the question, how does he known who is and who is not a genuine member of the Black Shirts?

And I thought they have been denying of any blackshirts in them. If there is really no black shirts existing,

then why have the issue of genuine or non-genuine black shirts?

coffee1.gif ............................. dry.png

The above picture shows that Thailand has a long way to go in the area of human rights.

Didn't they confess to killing people?

Anyhow please explain what is a breach of human rights in this image?

I doubt you will because you have a tendency to throw in one-liners and then disappear.

If you don't see what the breach of human rights is than you are a good candidate for citizenship in North Korea. I really shouldn't have to tell you. You should be smart enough to figure it out for yourself.
I can't see it please explain.

And apparently you don't have a clue about the use of sarcasm. NVM whistling.gif

And if you had stated: "Wow balaclavas must have been going cheap or something." then I could have understood your so called "sarcasm".

Sarcasm isn't sarcasm when you use incorrect language. It's just garbage being spouted.

A 26 year old lady supplying arms to the "ronin warriors' a battle hardened rogue militiacheesy.gif

Pull the other one.

And leaving contracts and pay slips......cheesy.gif

Look at some of the things that go on regularly in Thailand. We all laugh about them and say 'TIT 55555".

So someone leaving incriminating paperwork around would not surprise me in the least. They probably never gave it a second thought - tidy up what me?

Besides, I doubt any PTP/red shirt supporters or paid thugs would have contemplated Thaksin losing power. His sister clinging to power, Chalerm and Tarit running the freindly CAPO, PTP thinking they would force and win a new election, all believing they would be covered by the all embracing comprehensive amnesty for all.

Large numbers of criminals get caught by making silly mistakes or being sloppy. Arrogant, low intelligent ones are more likely to do this.

But hey, it fits your agenda to suggest they are all innocent stooges set up by the military and now tame RTP.

All innocent - pull the other one. Let's wait until they are charged and tried first.