Koh Tao murders: Myanmar worker confesses killing British tourists

webfact

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.mcot.net/site/content?id=542e2c5cbe047017db8b469a#.VC46fIGM7qB

BANGKOK, Oct 3 -- National police chief Pol Gen Somyot Poompanmoung is scheduled to take two Myanmar nationals suspected of murdering two British tourists nearly three weeks ago for a reenactment at the crime scene on Ko Tao, the small island in the Gulf of Thailand and off the coast of the southern province of Surat Thani, on Friday.

More than 200 anti-riot and plainclothes police will be deployed during the reenactment which will be held after a press conference.

. (MCOT online news)

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy

How could they get the DNA test that fast? Are they sacrifice three innocent people for saving faces?

Commercial labs turn around in less than 3 days for paternity tests.

A rush on a DNA comparison can take as little as a couple of hours.

The British government must demand to provide experts and analyse all DNA samples, including the entire Tuwichian family. Until then these guys are as guilty as me.

Britain are in no position to interfere in another country's judicial system, let alone demand.

Let's not forget when Thailand wanted a certain criminal back, which country did not cooperate.

The British government must demand to provide experts and analyse all DNA samples, including the entire Tuwichian family. Until then these guys are as guilty as me.

Britain are in no position to interfere in another country's judicial system, let alone demand.

Let's not forget when Thailand wanted a certain criminal back, which country did not cooperate.

Britain could do whatever they want, they just choose not to because there is no financial gain

Britain could do whatever they want, they just choose not to because there is no financial gain

Huh? On sovereign ground of another country they can do very little.

Mmmmm, believe that and you will believe anything!

I REALLY REALLY hope that the Thai authorities and the PM have been reading these threads for the entirety of this. They maybe, just maybe learn a little something but I doubt it. I also hope the parents, families and friends of the fellow Brits have found some closure somehow. If it was me, I would start some kind of foundation or campaign against corruption and how the police conduct themselves here. It is a total joke.

Mmmmm, believe that and you will believe anything!

Bruce... Let me rephrase. They can do nothing without permission. Thailand is not part of the UK. They can offer help, make suggestions, and Lodge complaints.

I'm folding

there is a 3rd guy that will bury them for his freedom,

the two had been observing Hannah from the moment she walked in the bar, and every time she was there,

someone wanted her, maybe both,

being rejected is enough to get a guy enflamed,

they may be small, but that means nothing,

a kid with a baseball bat, which is what those hoes are, swinging at a guys skull who is laying on top of a girl, will die with the second blow,

the girl didnt even know what was happening, and there was a killer on top of her,

sorry chums,

I am going w the RTP

attachicon.gif10382046_1576587039230997_7559234088551015115_o.jpg

attachicon.gif10694260_707652812645780_7893383780817407581_o.jpg

The suspect was caught wearing the same T-shirt (ACTWO), the same night that the crime happened. He didn't try to flee or escape anywhere, and he went to work at AC2 Restaurant everyday.. WTH????

Is he the other son or the son of mon? I just read somewhere that he was related. He looks like mon, same hair (curls).

Yes, something off here, working everyday normal routine. He is the guy at the crime scene and only meters from the bodies.

Also, why are the accused wearing helmets and bulletproof vests?

Can one imagine the head of Scotland Yard turning up at a crime scene and telling the senior investigating officer that he intends taking over questioning the suspects. What an absolute joke!

The British Government had better demand access to all DNA evidence otherwise this will turn out to be yet another Thai criminal farce.

If the RTP want to show everyone that they have nothing to hide and convince everyone that these are the killers then why dont they just release the missing 2 minutes of cctv footage showing who the other 2 people are in the video walking in front of the other suspect?

I guess I'll be the first (and, sadly, maybe the only one) to say it:

Thank you to the Thai Police for all your hard work trying to bring the persons who committed this terrible crime to justice.

Maybe a bit of introspection is needed then. If you are the "only one", then shouldn't you question why. Why do you think that maybe you are the only one?? Think deeply about this please and you might find out!

If the RTP want to show everyone that they have nothing to hide and convince everyone that these are the killers then why dont they just release the missing 2 minutes of cctv footage showing who the other 2 people are in the video walking in front of the other suspect?

I think that they have the right guys,especially when i read that the one who had dyed his hair blond dyed it black again soon after. Of course those who have been opening their mouths widely and wouldn't believe the DNA tests could put their money where their mouths are and start up a fund to pay for a good lawyer for the two men, no? didn't think so, raving about conspiracy is cheaper.

rolleyes.gif

The UK doesn't have the right to piss in the sand here

I think that they have the right guys,especially when i read that the one who had dyed his hair blond dyed it black again soon after. Of course those who have been opening their mouths widely and wouldn't believe the DNA tests could put their money where their mouths are and start up a fund to pay for a good lawyer for the two men, no? didn't think so, raving about conspiracy is cheaper.

Who said he dyed his hair ? oh the police so I t must be true. Can we see some photos of him with blond hair?.

rolleyes.gif

The UK doesn't have the right to piss in the sand here

Their diplomatic corp does.

They cannot however, interfere in the investigation.