High living cost causes highest stress among Thai people

webfact

the chinese have holidays up the wazoo, the goverment logic is if people are off work they spend money & forget for a short time the crappy cards they were delt. and it works. chinese love the fest's, they are happy as pigs standing in sh#t. :-)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, money does not grow on trees. There is no such thing as a free ticket.

At least for most Thais.

Wrong money does grow on trees but the trees must be cared for watered when/if they need it.

They have to be planted to begin with, pruned to grow properly, pests have to be handled, fertilized once in a while.

And then the fruit has to be picked and marketed. hence money grows on trees

but is only spendable by the non lazy portion of the population... ... ...

In Bangkok you can rent rooms with ac and balcony for 2500 baht, I know teachers living there and are quite happy even if its small rooms and limited space.

Every Thai I know owns a car , they only pay 3-4000 baht per month in downpayments and with very little interest so its possible even if it will take them 20 years to pay down the car.....

Edited by balo

I definitely get stressed about the rising cost of living especially in Bkk. With retirement in the near future I always feel stress. If & when I retire to tell the wife what I give her per month is what we now live on could be interesting.