Police Disclose Result Of Crime Crack Down In Pattaya

Rimmer

Police Disclose Result Of Crime Crack Down In Pattaya

249.jpg

PATTAYA– October 11, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 15.00 pm Pol.Col.Suppatee Boonkrong-acting superintendent of Pattaya police station- was accompanied with Pol.Capt.Netithorn Rattanasuchana-deputy inspector- and police officers to make a statement about the arrest of Mr.Sarawut (Lek) Charoenklang aged 42 was charged with attempted murder and possession of a weapon also Mr.Renuwat Ouywan aged 26 was charged for the possession of cannabis.

In addition the officers had also made a statement about clamping down on crime in Pattaya. The officers had cracked down the Red and Blue pub which was open after hours and allowed under aged people into the venue. Plus the officials had also confiscated a modified gun and ammunition to which nobody claimed. Also Mr.Mariolle Arnaud Jean Nicoias aged 46 was arrested for having sex with a minor.

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-10-12

If that's all they have to report, then all I can say is that this crackdown is a right crack up. The above actions are nothing more than business as usual.

One farang pedophile.

One gun confiscated before a murder took place.

One homemade gun confiscated.

One bar prevented from serving alcohol to minors.

Removing these things from society are not important to you?

If that's all they have to report, then all I can say is that this crackdown is a right crack up. The above actions are nothing more than business as usual.

One farang pedophile.

Those are all things that are important to crackdown on, sure . . . but is that "all" they've got to report?

Was this a 1 day crackdown and then they all go back to normal and take money again for overlooking all these things as they normally do?

• Like 2

One farang pedophile.

Pedophile: You don't know yet....she might have been 17.

A gun....many Thai men have guns....check 20 on the street and you find 3 guns and they found 1 gun + homemade something. Both would be legal in other countries.

Serving to minors? What is the age for drinking in the bar in Thailand? 20 or 21? At this age I went alone on holidays and drink where I want...In my country it is 16 but I think it was less when I was young

and one guy smoked cannabis.

This means they did nothing....

• Like 1

One farang pedophile.

A gun....many Thai men have guns....check 20 on the street and you find 3 guns and they found 1 gun + homemade something. Both would be legal in other countries.

Serving to minors? What is the age for drinking in the bar in Thailand? 20 or 21? At this age I went alone on holidays and drink where I want...In my country it is 16 but I think it was less when I was young

You appear to know quite alot about Thailand.

I was under the impression Thais were not legally allowed to carry these guns on the street?

Can only speak for myself but every time a gun is confiscated from someone who is carrying it illegally, I figure thats one less gun that might kill someone... And I always thought these homemade pistols were deadly. I guess you don't consider them to be. And what countries would someone be allowed to carry a homemade pistol? Your post suggests more than one.

45 year old guy arrested for being with underage girl. Sounds like you have no issues with that one either.

The absence of any wisdom in your posts suggests you are a young man; however, your glass half empty bitterness is usually cultivated only after years on a barstool. Very hard to understand how someone could be like that in such a paradise as Thailand.

• Like 1

One farang pedophile.

Those are all things that are important to crackdown on, sure . . . but is that "all" they've got to report?

Was this a 1 day crackdown and then they all go back to normal and take money again for overlooking all these things as they normally do?

Witawat seems to disagree with you. You say the police usually overlook all these things and he says this is the same type of arrests they always make.

I will leave it to you two to sort out. As for myself, I figure anything is better than nothing.

Cheers

• Like 1

One farang pedophile.

Sorry Charlie, she was 14.

One farang pedophile.

Witawat seems to disagree with you. You say the police usually overlook all these things and he says this is the same type of arrests they always make.

I will leave it to you two to sort out. As for myself, I figure anything is better than nothing.

Cheers

What on earth is wrong with you today? First you get all snarky after making a wrong assumption (anyone can see I was being sarcastic about the "crackdown" - a word which usually implies a major police action), then you presume to interpret what I meant. CC, back off on this one. None of us is implying these arrests are insignificant in and of themselves. Least of all the paedo one. You're just interpreting our comments wrong, probably because you need another cup of coffee. :)

edit: Ok, the comments could have been worded better, granted.

Edited by WitawatWatawit

One farang pedophile.

You appear to know quite alot about Thailand.

I was under the impression Thais were not legally allowed to carry these guns on the street?

Can only speak for myself but every time a gun is confiscated from someone who is carrying it illegally, I figure thats one less gun that might kill someone... And I always thought these homemade pistols were deadly. I guess you don't consider them to be. And what countries would someone be allowed to carry a homemade pistol? Your post suggests more than one.

45 year old guy arrested for being with underage girl. Sounds like you have no issues with that one either.

The absence of any wisdom in your posts suggests you are a young man; however, your glass half empty bitterness is usually cultivated only after years on a barstool. Very hard to understand how someone could be like that in such a paradise as Thailand.

"Very hard to understand how someone could be like that in such a paradise as Thailand."

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Murder and Corruption = Paradise clap2.gifclap2.gif

One farang pedophile.

Cheers

What on earth is wrong with you today? First you get all snarky after making a wrong assumption (anyone can see I was being sarcastic about the "crackdown" - a word which usually implies a major police action), then you presume to interpret what I meant. CC, back off on this one. None of us is implying these arrests are insignificant in and of themselves. Least of all the paedo one. You're just interpreting our comments wrong, probably because you need another cup of coffee. :)

edit: Ok, the comments could have been worded better, granted.

Needed coffee and my glucose was off.

Apologies to you as I misunderstood your post.

But no apology to h90.

Cheers and thanks for the warning.

That's a crackdown???!!! Ridiculous! It would be nice if they really did do a traffic crackdown on illegal parking, speeders, double parking, driving the wrong way, motorcycles driving on the sidewalks, illegal turns, reckless driving, running red lights, and so on. 4 years and 3 months living here and I am still waiting to see one car or motorbike pulled over for any of the above traffic violations. Other than helmet citations, traffic enforcement is totally non-existent.

One farang pedophile.

Outstanding results..... Surely this should be part of their regular job? Crackdown? pffft

• Like 1

Propaganda...

Crime still runs rampant in the Pattaya/Jomtien areas...

As long as there are vulnerable tourists and ex-pats...making easy targets for thugs and thieves...their will be crime...

This morning I was down on Jomtien beach playing my guitar as I do most days, and saw what I thought was mirage: two TWO Thai tourist police WALKING a beat. Had a nice chat with them (and they were packing guns, so not usual ones that just chase vendors around for sport). Wow.

And to top it, while walking same road near sunset TWO police with vehicle were near volleyball field having conversations with some Thais. Is this start of a trend? Were those guys checking out Halloween costumes and not real police? Let's see what future brings.....

One farang pedophile.

Please look up the definition of pedophile. A post-pubescent child seems not to meet that definition. It is a term easily used by those unfamiliar with what constitutes its use.

Also the man was arrested and charged. No trial yet, so I will reserve passing judgement, as if it were my business.

Society would be much the better without those that break the law, prejudge, misinterpret and obfuscate the issues.

One farang pedophile.

Please look up the definition of pedophile. A post-pubescent child seems not to meet that definition. It is a term easily used by those unfamiliar with what constitutes its use.

Also the man was arrested and charged. No trial yet, so I will reserve passing judgement, as if it were my business.

Society would be much the better without those that break the law, prejudge, misinterpret and obfuscate the issues.

One would think an average person would be more concerned with the victimization of a child but you seem to be flitting around the various threads offering your condolences and support for the offenders.

Just remember, Ben, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

One farang pedophile.

According to a Pattaya newspaper report she was 14. And the fee was 700 baht. Her pimp was an older Thai woman. In an adjacent room another couple was having sex and drugs.

Just another day in Gomorrah, the City earmarked to become a family-friendly resort.

You couldn't make it up.

One farang pedophile.

Like removing a flea from a dogs back.