Manchester City

mrbojangles

Fireworks on the toilet, t-shirts, crashed cars. Talented lad for sure but an absolute train-wreck in waiting.

not necessarily. doesn't seem to have any actual 'bad habits', just seems to be enjoying himself.

the story about him taking the truant kid from city's training ground back to school and confronting the kids' headteacher and bullies is still my favourite. just seems a great, great lad.

Glad you read that one stevie. There are several stories about the good deeds he is doing in several quarters but some people are more happy to hear about the terrible things he has done like banging his car and wearing a daft hat. :blink: I mean Anderson didn't get pulled from a burning car last year in Portugal did he? And Ronaldo didn't smash up his Ferrari a couple of years ago did he? The list is endless.

Fireworks on the toilet, t-shirts, crashed cars. Talented lad for sure but an absolute train-wreck in waiting.

not necessarily. doesn't seem to have any actual 'bad habits', just seems to be enjoying himself.

the story about him taking the truant kid from city's training ground back to school and confronting the kids' headteacher and bullies is still my favourite. just seems a great, great lad.

Glad you read that one stevie. There are several stories about the good deeds he is doing in several quarters but some people are more happy to hear about the terrible things he has done like banging his car and wearing a daft hat. :blink: I mean Anderson didn't get pulled from a burning car last year in Portugal did he? And Ronaldo didn't smash up his Ferrari a couple of years ago did he? The list is endless.

Get off it you two, Bellamy does wonderful things too but just doesnt change the fact that he is a tool

Edited by bkkjames

bellamy, balotelli, both great, great lads.

interesting james, bellamy and balotelli both do 'wonderful things' apparently but are still tools. whereas the likes of rio ferdinand, wayne rooney, nani, anderson etc don't even bother with the wonderful thing bits. which makes them. . ?

Fair dinkum IMO. As per Employment Law, the club did a thorough investigation and have reached their decision. Now we just need to off-load him in the January Sales.

From skysports;-

Tevez fined by City

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has been fined four weeks' wages and has received a written warning regarding his future behaviour after a disciplinary hearing upheld a charge of improper conduct against the Argentine.

The 27-year-old has also been suspended for two weeks, which has been deemed to have been served, as a consequence of the unsavoury row which followed City's UEFA Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich.

City boss Roberto Mancini first accused Tevez of refusing to play as a substitute at the Allianz Arena, but an internal investigation, which took place while the player served an initial suspension, then deemed the forward had only refused to resume his warm-up.

After the inquiry and an associated hearing, which took place last Friday, a disciplinary panel has upheld the charge of misconduct and five separate breaches of contract formed the basis of the decision.

Tevez, who has twice requested a transfer away from City and was not involved Sunday's famous derby humiliation of former club Manchester United, now has a fortnight to decide whether he will appeal the decision to the board, while the fine must be ratified by the Professional Footballers Association.

A statement on the club's official website read: "Manchester City football club can confirm that a disciplinary hearing has been concluded in relation to a charge of misconduct by Carlos Tevez.

"The charge relates to events during the Champions League match against Bayern Munich on 27th September 2011.

"Following a detailed investigation and associated hearing, a disciplinary panel has upheld the charge of misconduct. Five separate breaches of contract formed the basis of the decision by the panel.

"As a result Carlos Tevez has been fined four weeks' wages and has been suspended for a period of two weeks (deemed to have already been served). He has received a written warning as to his future conduct.

"Carlos Tevez has been informed in writing of the decision of the disciplinary panel, and the Club has written to the Professional Footballers Association for ratification of the fine."

interesting james, bellamy and balotelli both do 'wonderful things' apparently but are still tools. whereas the likes of rio ferdinand, wayne rooney, nani, anderson etc don't even bother with the wonderful thing bits. which makes them. . ?

next thing you know stevie will be on here saying El Hadj is a wonderful guy if LP resigns him. :lol:

next thing you know stevie will be on here saying El Hadj is a wonderful guy if LP resigns him. :lol:

unlikely jamesy. el hadji diouf is one of the most vile individuals i've ever seen kick a football. repellent little toerag.

Enjoying himself?

He very rarely smiles and his attitude is a bad habit in itself!

Come off it Stevie this post is well off the mark.......you have just picked out several United players without one jot of evidence that they don't do there bit for underprivileged kids and the community,it is one thing United are well known for in Manchester the club makes sure the players don't forget who they are and have many visits to local communities that are rarely published due to the way United have always gone about charitable work.

Get back on to the Everton thread and dis there players before the weekend smile.gif i am sure you will like them to do "wonderful things" against us on Saturdaywink.gif

Balotelli has had a good couple of weeks and is playing well but like James said earlier you know something is coming round the corner.............runs into his gaff to get a sackfull of money......driving around the town in a convertible car high fiveing to all and sundry like he is what????

Sound like a prick to me not far from the heights of the El Hadj Diouf but soon enough.

balotelli_shirt_ge_2034925i.jpg

Because................ your a prick! wink.gif

Balotelli has had a good couple of weeks and is playing well but like James said earlier you know something is coming round the corner.............runs into his gaff to get a sackfull of money......driving around the town in a convertible car high fiveing to all and sundry like he is what????

Get over yourself man. I suppose driving around high fiving is far more outrageous than bedding a pros whilst your wife is pregnant eh !!

Once your team ar whiter than white, let us know will ya.

And the only reason you think he is a prick is cos he stuffed 2 past you without breaking a sweat. How dare anybody put a goal past United, he who does is a prick. Well this season you better get used to it, cos 70+ strikers can't all be pricks. ;)

Get over yourself man. I suppose driving around high fiving is far more outrageous than bedding a pros whilst your wife is pregnant eh !!

Once your team ar whiter than white, let us know will ya.

And the only reason you think he is a prick is cos he stuffed 2 past you without breaking a sweat. How dare anybody put a goal past United, he who does is a prick. Well this season you better get used to it, cos 70+ strikers can't all be pricks. ;)

Big time Charlie,you know what i mean...... and you think i hate him because he is a blue and scored against us?.........I like Silva now he is quality also little mention of James Milner who actually was your best player and also a great pick by Mancini to leave out Nasri for him!

I for one Mr Bo am not a bitter person,i will leave that to your clubs domain wink.gif great result 3 points an all but lets see where you are at the end of the season shall we,if you are still top then you will have deserved it!

great result 3 points an all but lets see where you are at the end of the season shall we,if you are still top then you will have deserved it!

It was indeed a great 3 points and I'm not getting carried away. Nowhere have I stated that I think we will win the league. I certainly think we are getting nearer and nearer to having the right quality and depth but it's still too early for me to get too giddy.

Sound like a prick to me not far from the heights of the El Hadj Diouf but soon enough.

garbage mate.

diouf spits at people, hits women in clubs and consistently parked his huge lincoln navigator in disabled parking spaces in liverpool. he's an irredeemable cun_t that one.

Hang on bj, his first goal was a top top finish, no dispute there-even SAF would admit that.

We have our share of foolish players as well-giggs springs to mind.

Giggs as a footballer is a magnificent pro and a superb player. As a person he's total and utter garbage.

Balotelli is a very talented young player, an immature 21 year old earning oodles of money in a foreign country and thoroughly enjoying life. He's quite amusing and hasn't really harmed anyone has he?

Rooney has a face like a baboons arse and likes shagging geriatric prostitutes whilst his wife is pregnant.

John Terry..........now where to begin......oh, thats right he is a thoroughly vile individual and somehow was reinstated as England captain!!:unsure: <deleted> was that Italian thinking when he did that?

Sorry off topic

From the Telegraph:- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8850323/Manchester-United-pay-the-price-for-6-1-defeat-by-Manchester-City-as-Tesco-cake-on-the-agony.html

Manchester United pay the price for 6-1 defeat by Manchester City as Tesco cake on the agony

If Sir Alex Ferguson hoped to put Manchester United's 6-1 humiliation to the back of his mind as quickly as possible he can think again, because on top of television, newspapers, magazines, websites and social media forums relishing in United's demise, now even his local supermarket is getting a dig in.

post-19542-0-30514500-1319688223_thumb.j

Tesco, that behemoth retailer not reknowned for a sense of humour, has jumped on the United-bashing bandwagon and put a smile on the face of every other fan across the country.

As one person tweeted: "Tesco symbolises all that's wrong with capitalist society. But you have to admire their Manchester cake-based humour."

Still, it's not all bad for Fergie and the thousands of United supporters out there, at least they only have to pay a quid for their sponge - City fans have to fork out £6, although there won't be too many complaints for what is a priceless gag.

1319688373[/url]' post='4798799']

From the Telegraph:- http://www.telegraph...-the-agony.html

Manchester United pay the price for 6-1 defeat by Manchester City as Tesco cake on the agony

If Sir Alex Ferguson hoped to put Manchester United's 6-1 humiliation to the back of his mind as quickly as possible he can think again, because on top of television, newspapers, magazines, websites and social media forums relishing in United's demise, now even his local supermarket is getting a dig in.

post-19542-0-30514500-1319688223_thumb.j

Tesco, that behemoth retailer not reknowned for a sense of humour, has jumped on the United-bashing bandwagon and put a smile on the face of every other fan across the country.

As one person tweeted: "Tesco symbolises all that's wrong with capitalist society. But you have to admire their Manchester cake-based humour."

Still, it's not all bad for Fergie and the thousands of United supporters out there, at least they only have to pay a quid for their sponge - City fans have to fork out £6, although there won't be too many complaints for what is a priceless gag.

biggrin.gif

Can you believe it. The PFA Union have backed Tevez and City have had to reduce the fine to 2 weeks. What sort of an example is that setting? The clubs just can't win with these over paid gits :angry: That's why the process was taking so long MrRed and it still isn't good enough for the PFA.

I'm surprised the clubs let the PFA get away with some rule that fines have to be capped at 2 weeks unless they agree.

On the other hand the PFA says it does not agree that Tevez refused to play in the first place. I wonder whether we will ever know what different information they had. Curiouser and curiouser.

Perhaps in view of the PFA's apparently ridiculous position all clubs now need to arm themselves with a big placard with a cartoon finger on it so they can point the finger at a player and align the board so it is in-camera. Text to say 'Your manager requests you to join the field of play' - translated into French, Spanish, Portugese, Italian and German

I'm surprised the clubs let the PFA get away with some rule that fines have to be capped at 2 weeks unless they agree.

On the other hand the PFA says it does not agree that Tevez refused to play in the first place. I wonder whether we will ever know what different information they had. Curiouser and curiouser.

Perhaps in view of the PFA's apparently ridiculous position all clubs now need to arm themselves with a big placard with a cartoon finger on it so they can point the finger at a player and align the board so it is in-camera. Text to say 'Your manager requests you to join the field of play' - translated into French, Spanish, Portugese, Italian and German

And a fair few other languages!rolleyes.gif

Can you believe it. The PFA Union have backed Tevez and City have had to reduce the fine to 2 weeks. What sort of an example is that setting? The clubs just can't win with these over paid gits :angry: That's why the process was taking so long MrRed and it still isn't good enough for the PFA.

It's obvious the PFA would have to back him as he is a member and for them to do anything else would have been showing weakness,it doesn't mean it is correct though what they have done and surely the shift in power should be with the employers especially if a employee is reluctant to do what he is getting paid for.......sad state of affairs,but thankfully Tevez has now made a rod for his own back in England.

Somehow i don't think he gives a toss.mad.gif

We made hard work of that game yesterday but more than happy with the result. A winning team plays a patient game and it looks like we are starting to do that now. Kept the 5 points lead and increased the goal difference by another 2. Just the goal difference will be probably worth a point.

Dare i say it Mr Bo.........you are starting to think like a RAG wink.gif

No, you may not. A RAG would have said something like "we played absolutely cr4p yesterday and we should have won by 6 or 7, the ref was against us and we got kicked all over the park etc. etc" :D

Mancini has come out and said Carlos only has to say sorry!

Would City fans have him back he could be the difference in winning the league,sorry seems to be the hardest word for a dick like him.

Mancini has come out and said Carlos only has to say sorry!

Would City fans have him back he could be the difference in winning the league,sorry seems to be the hardest word for a dick like him.

TBH i think City will be quite confident they can win the league without him.

Haven't really missed the little <deleted> have they?