Manchester City

mrbojangles

and please accept that my single post is replacing 'you have said several times that human beings have told you' by 'everyone was telling us'.

So let me get this straight. You mis-quote me, I deny saying that. So you change your quote to what I actually said and you still think your right?

Lets recap the argument....

I said 'You have said several times that human beings have told you that you cant buy the league.' I did not say that noone had told you that - merely that it was an incredibly stupid thing to say

You said 'Show me just ONE single post (never mind "several")where I have ever stated that. In fact, don't bother looking cos you won't find one. You are either getting me mixed up with someone else or just telling lies. Which is it?'

So I quoted one post where you said 'Everyone was telling us only a couple of years ago, money can't buy you success.'

Your defense was I misquoted you 'I didnt say 'some human beings' I said 'Everyone'. And by the way when I said 'everyone' I didnt expect you to take it literally, I actually meant 'some human beings'. For example Ferguson said it 'quote' but in fact he didnt.

What Ferguson said 'Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has warned Manchester City that spending big on players will not guarantee them success.' This comment is axiomatic. He is stating that spending money doesnt 'guarantee' success. Causality rarely runs both ways - and when it does it is known as Granger causality. If spending money 'guaranteed' success then all Liverpool would have to do is increase their players salaries ten fold and they would win the league.

And look if you wish to insult me stick to the traditions of thread and call me 'stupid' 'You know nothing' etc.. That's what I do because whoever you accuse cant prove otherwise and doesnt have to waste his time. While you accused me of lying when in fact you lied and you accused me of getting you mixed up with someone else when you simply mixed me up with someone you thought wouldnt give a fuc_k. And this is the second time you have done this. As far as attitude what bothers me is - it takes you 5 seconds to make up rubbish, accuse me of lying etc while it takes me 20 minutes to actually find the post to prove you are talking absolute <deleted>.

And if you wish to deny saying something perhaps the best 'attitude' is to check you didnt say it in the first place rather than accusing me of having a bad attitude for pointing out that you did.

Anyway on a more relevant note to this thread. What you say is actually very similar to what your manager says. He basically says that City are still the underdogs because they lack (but he is trying to instill) a winning mentality in the team like the big clubs. He goes along the lines that City have never won anything in the past but it is his goal to change all that. That is why he likes to manage City - it is a big challenge but when he achieves success for City it will mean so much more to people. And he is talking <deleted> - success in football is down to 3 key factors. Which are in no particular order - money, money and money.

Has Abrak just called Mossfinn a moron? Did I read that right??

Oh dear oh dear.....ohmy.gif

Best you flee now Abrak.....biggrin.gif

No I didnt if you read what I wrote.

However I admit that I did (very probably wrongly) accuse of him of coming from Manchester. And I can quite easily see why he might be mortally offended.

Fair enough. Carry on gentlemen! cool.gif

Ok Lads back to football please - this is starting to look like a Spurs thread! :lol:

I resemble that remarkwhistling.gif

Can't remember where that came from! Back to football.

Three Stooges I think. Maybe Groucho

Fark me it is the spurs thread! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Ok Lads back to football please - this is starting to look like a Spurs thread! :lol:

I resemble that remarkwhistling.gif

Can't remember where that came from! Back to football.

Three Stooges I think. Maybe Groucho

Fark me it is the spurs thread! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hold yer tongue Sparkles....that's an insult. We're a proper football team.....winning without spending billions....more like your lot now Red....we play <deleted> and still get three points.

Satisfying feeling it is an all...biggrin.gif

Any truth in this Mario story biggrin.gif

The story now doing the rounds which claims that Mario's mum, after consultations with his new cleaner, sent her lad off to John Lewis to buy a list of supplies including an iron, a mop and a Hoover. A few hours later, Mario's car pulled up with a van behind - which promptly unloaded a giant trampoline, two Vespa scooters and no Cleaning products whatsoever.

He gets better and better!

The story now doing the rounds which claims that Mario's mum, after consultations with his new cleaner, sent her lad off to John Lewis to buy a list of supplies including an iron, a mop and a Hoover. A few hours later, Mario's car pulled up with a van behind - which promptly unloaded a giant trampoline, two Vespa scooters and no Cleaning products whatsoever.

Yes. This was reported on bbc website a couple of weeks ago. Classic!!

Its true all right...unconfirmed rumours he was sent to bed without his supper! biggrin.gif

That is a top story! I bet he told his cleaner and mum to bounce and if you don't, here's the key to your way out of here!

I must admit if I was in a similar situation, I'd be tempted! Hilariousrolleyes.gif

Yeah. It's true. I heard it a couple of weeks ago. There was also a load of other games as well. He's brill :D

Looks like Tevez is in trouble again. Rumours have it that he requested to go home but City refused saying that the last time he went home he came back unfit and so they put a training schedule together. He had a day off yesterday but is due back for training today. However, he was spotted in Argentina.

Keep on doing it Carlos and we'll save on your wages. ;)

Full article:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2059157/Carlos-Tevez-Argentina.html

Looks like Tevez is in trouble again. Rumours have it that he requested to go home but City refused saying that the last time he went home he came back unfit and so they put a training schedule together. He had a day off yesterday but is due back for training today. However, he was spotted in Argentina.

Full article:- http://www.dailymail...-Argentina.html

Welcome to Reality (he is a turd of a person).

His saleable value must be tumbling by the month. I wouldn't like to see even £20m spent on him...never mind more than double that amount.

His saleable value must be tumbling by the month. I wouldn't like to see even £20m spent on him...never mind more than double that amount.

Send him on loan to Madrid I say.

What is a lad to do when the restaurants in Manchester are all rubbish (quoth Tevez) and you can't even get a game in the reserves.I guess he still gets some adulation in Argentina, which must be comforting when all the tedious little twot gets here is derision

Edited by SantiSuk

What is a lad to do when the restaurants in Manchester are all rubbish (quoth Tevez) and you can't even get a game in the reserves.I guess he still gets some adulation in Argentina, which must be comforting when all the tedious little twot gets here is derision

There are some top quality eateries in Manc land mate...he should have asked me for advice! laugh.gif

It does make gordon taylor look a fool though doesn't it.

Loyalty amongst thieves is the phrase which springs to mind.

Yes maybe, also how can you have a body that can mediate, determine sanction and over turn a clubs own disciplianary regime, all under one roof? That is not thievery, but self serving dictatorship, whilst milking the Great Unwashed.

There are some top quality eateries in Manc land mate...he should have asked me for advice! laugh.gif

Fish n chip shops and kebabs dont count mate. :lol:

Do they do deep fried pizza in Manc land?

No but I heard you can get deep fried haggis.

And there is always Curry Mile.

Hey James...you might remember this one...used to be between the marble Arch and the Northern Quarter before it was closed to turn into flats.....biggrin.gif

Anyway forget Rusholme....this place has the best Lamb Nihari in England.....here.....known to us old timers as the Nawab.....wink.gif

Now back to heid the baw Balotelli.....please.

Hey James...you might remember this one...used to be between the marble Arch and the Northern Quarter before it was closed to turn into flats.....biggrin.gif

Anyway forget Rusholme....this place has the best Lamb Nihari in England.....here.....known to us old timers as the Nawab.....wink.gif

Now back to heid the baw Balotelli.....please.

Dammit...... just spent the last 30 minutes looking at a menu .....arrrggg.