Manchester City

mrbojangles

What team do you think he will play tonight Mr Bo?

I think he'll put out the strongest available to him

All of a sudden you are without a few i think.

Yeah, obviously yaya toure will be a big miss and I'm not sure if mario is fit yet (had an ankle injury). People seem to forget we don't have Tevez but he is still in the squad, so it's a wasted place as if it were a long term injury. Dzecko had a knee injury last week, so don't know yet if that is ok. Gareth Barry is suspended, kolo toure isn't available and Nasri had an illness.

With that lot out, some could say we are in a transition period laugh.png

What team do you think he will play tonight Mr Bo?

I think he'll put out the strongest available to him

All of a sudden you are without a few i think.

Yeah, obviously yaya toure will be a big miss and I'm not sure if mario is fit yet (had an ankle injury). People seem to forget we don't have Tevez but he is still in the squad, so it's a wasted place as if it were a long term injury. Dzecko had a knee injury last week, so don't know yet if that is ok. Gareth Barry is suspended, kolo toure isn't available and Nasri had an illness.

With that lot out, some could say we are in a transition period laugh.png

And, of course, you forgot to mention the mythical Owen Hargreaves who I imagine isnt injured but isnt fit enough to play.

I see the famous celebrity golfer, Carlos Tevez, is now in talks with Inter Milan. Quite appropriate really, they are the only club in Europe that spends more on wages than Man City and they also have a wage to turnover ratio of over 100%. They have managed to lose an equally spectacular 640m euro over the last 5 years. Unlike City though the money has run out - it basically dried up after Jose left. So be prepared for an equally comical offer from Inter as you got from AC. Perhaps if you offer to take the massively overpaid and injury prone Sneijder off their hands?

Police advice for derby

Greater Manchester Police have issued the following information to United fans attending the Manchester derby at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday 8 January.

The main points:

* There will be no alcohol ban inside the ground, although fans (both home and away) will be limited to purchasing two drinks per person. Local pubs will be closed.

* United DVDs will screen in the away fans' concourse.

* Fans should expect to be kept inside the ground after the game until nearby roads are cleared. A final decision will be made on the day, but fans may be allowed outside of the stands as there is more room in the holding area.

* Police officers will be in full riot gear, as officers were injured at the previous derby. One officer lost partial sight of one eye.

Futhermore, Manchester City Football Club have advised fans that there is no street parking available around the Etihad Stadium. Supporters are requested to park in MCFC-accredited car parks around the stadium, or take public transport.

Police advice for derby

Greater Manchester Police have issued the following information to United fans attending the Manchester derby at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday 8 January.

The main points:

* There will be no alcohol ban inside the ground, although fans (both home and away) will be limited to purchasing two drinks per person. Local pubs will be closed.

* United DVDs will screen in the away fans' concourse.

* Fans should expect to be kept inside the ground after the game until nearby roads are cleared. A final decision will be made on the day, but fans may be allowed outside of the stands as there is more room in the holding area.

* Police officers will be in full riot gear, as officers were injured at the previous derby. One officer lost partial sight of one eye.

Futhermore, Manchester City Football Club have advised fans that there is no street parking available around the Etihad Stadium. Supporters are requested to park in MCFC-accredited car parks around the stadium, or take public transport.

I witnessed the aftermath of one of these games while working at Hope....one lad nearly died. I hope its all about the football today.

Oh and the banter of course! smile.png

Oh mrboj I'm stuck in ragland Doha today....what time is kickoff? jap.gif

1pm Uk, 4pm Saudi. So I think 5pm Qatar.

I'm flying on my hols later. I could have chosen the 4.20pm flight to Abu Dhabitonight but chose to get the 4.20am one tomorrow morning so i wouldn't miss the game. Hope I'm not dissapointed doing that.

I'm flying on my hols later. I could have chosen the 4.20pm flight to Abu Dhabitonight but chose to get the 4.20am one tomorrow morning so i wouldn't miss the game. Hope I'm not dissapointed doing that.

My flight to London leaves at 1720. ohmy.png

Can you use your new superpowers and arrange a call from oh let's see...the Yemen....a two hour delay ought to be enough....cheers. thumbsup.gif

I hope you will be devastated! tongue.png

Hang on. Nope I think Doha is the same time as Saudi. It's Dubai and Abu Dhabi etc that is one hour in front.

I'll miss the second half.......but that won't matter as you'll be four nil up by then! biggrin.png

You should know all about my predictions by now....giggle.gif

clap2.gifclap2.gif

Can't believe you are celebrating that performance. I think we can hold our heads up more than you guys. We were down to 10 men for 80 minutes and had you on the rack. You should be really worried about your team at the moment. Even Fergie was annoyed.

Ridiculous sending off. I was really looking looking forward to this although when i saw who the ref was i was concerned.

To be fair both sides should have had a penalty that was given or missed by this incompetant twit and i thought that your players could take more from the game frankly than Utd's. You might have been knocked out but you've proven you can match them with ten men..

Another horror show by Chris Foy. Why is this fool a premier league official?

clap2.gifclap2.gif

Can't believe you are celebrating that performance. I think we can hold our heads up more than you guys. We were down to 10 men for 80 minutes and had you on the rack. You should be really worried about your team at the moment. Even Fergie was annoyed.

It was a definate sending off MrBojangles ...two feet lunge off the ground scissor style it is a good job he never made contact or he could have broken his legs.."intent" i am very surprised you are appealing it!

YES we are really worried hahahaha........smokescreen from you know i see.get over it we beat you and took our foot off the pedal we was lienient on you,defeat is hard to take especially in the FA Cup as you where the holders!!!!!

clap2.gifclap2.gif

It was a definate sending off MrBojangles ...two feet lunge off the ground scissor style it is a good job he never made contact or he could have broken his legs.."intent" i am very surprised you are appealing it!

YES we are really worried hahahaha........smokescreen from you know i see.get over it we beat you and took our foot off the pedal we was lienient on you,defeat is hard to take especially in the FA Cup as you where the holders!!!!!

Just surprised the words Toure or Tevez weren't mentioned....

clap2.gifclap2.gif

You are right, I was annoyed in the end.

Then again, you must be mighty proud of knowing you got the perfect man taking over the "cheat crown" for the "Prostitutes ".

We used to have C. Ronaldo, and it annoyed me each time he cheated.

The "prostitues" have Micah Richards. Probably the biggest cheat in P. League. Yes, even more than Nani.

When he brutally force someone out of the way in good old Sol Campbell style, it is because he is sooooo big and strong.

When small players manage to "wrestle" him to the floor, it must be a foul.

2nd time in a short time I have seen him do this (one penalty and now the free kick that lead to a goal).

He dives like a true champion.