Manchester City

mrbojangles

And then there's that handsome man Modric clap2.gif

Its obvious you'd just stick Modric on top of the christmas tree and forget about the effeminate little mercenary.

Its about time he started sending out the come and get me's to Old Traffoed isn't it?

David Vaughn,Laurent Koscielny and Martin Skrtel.Ideal candidates for 'The Night of the Living Dead'.

Since were off down this route i have to say that the preverbial "first name on the teamsheet" (if he's still in the premier league) in nan ugly mongers premier league eleven would be Luke Chadwick! ohmy.png sometimes i thought Ferguson must have used his head as the football during Utd training sessions.

This probably deserves a thread of its own. That ways lescott would also get a mention.

What has happened to Sergio then Mr Bojangles?

Don't know Red. Mancini has just called it one of those "stupid injuries". Which reading between the lines, means it didn't happen in training.

good job you got Carlos back now jerk.gif

Yeah. It's a good job you still got Rooney too, after he reversed his decision to leave !!

Full story:- http://www1.skysport...hes-City-report

Mourinho rubbishes City report

Portuguese tactician has not reached an agreement with City

Real Madrid head coach Jose Mourinho has rubbished reports he had reached an agreement to manage Manchester City at the end of the season.

A Spanish report hinted the former Chelseaspacer.gif tactician was primed to return to the Premier League by replacing Roberto Mancinispacer.gif at the helm at the Etihad Stadium.

However, the Portuguese boss, who is under contract at the Santiago Bernabeu until the summer of 2014, insists no deal has been brokered with the title-chasing club.

The former Inter Milanspacer.gif tactician reiterated that he was contracted to the Spanish leaders and that any questions regarding City were without 'foundation'.

"I deny that I or anyone on my behalf has reached an agreement with City," commented Mourinho.spacer.gif

"I have a contract and do not have to answer questions that have no foundation."

Full story:- http://www1.skysport...hes-City-report

Mourinho rubbishes City report

Portuguese tactician has not reached an agreement with City

Real Madrid head coach Jose Mourinho has rubbished reports he had reached an agreement to manage Manchester City at the end of the season.

A Spanish report hinted the former Chelseaspacer.gif tactician was primed to return to the Premier League by replacing Roberto Mancinispacer.gif at the helm at the Etihad Stadium.

However, the Portuguese boss, who is under contract at the Santiago Bernabeu until the summer of 2014, insists no deal has been brokered with the title-chasing club.

The former Inter Milanspacer.gif tactician reiterated that he was contracted to the Spanish leaders and that any questions regarding City were without 'foundation'.

"I deny that I or anyone on my behalf has reached an agreement with City," commented Mourinho.spacer.gif

"I have a contract and do not have to answer questions that have no foundation."

So when does he start MrB? i think the arab open cheque book and jose's phenominal ego are a match made in heaven!

Edited by carmine

Another incredible Balotelli soap episode. He'll never play for Man Ciny again - no make that a couple of days. I thought Kompany might have justifiably nutted the plonker! Everybody will forget the subsequent divine strike and remember the bollux.

Next week at the Emirates - your guy can't afford to lose one point and our guy can't afford to lose 3 (but nothing will actually change in our case). Should be tense. I have a horrible suspicion that both sets of fans will end up being the losers in any event.

Edited by SantiSuk

Great game that was yesterday a lot of credit to Sunderland who where very composed all over the pitch,i have to say i am enjoying watching City more and more as the season goes on clap2.gif

I sorted off feel sympathy for Mancini to be laden with two characters in the form of Tevez and Ballotelli. Frankly he should have offloaded both of them long ago as i am sure the likes of Ferguson and Mourinho would have. The so called super Mario is a prize plum if ever i saw one. I really wish Kolarov had lumped the <deleted>.

I reckon Mancini will be off in the summer and Mourinho will be installed and will do the job the italian couldn't. One thing is certain, top notch coaches like AF and JM win on the back of running a disciplined squad and the divisive presence of those two players does not make for a winning formula.

• Like 1

Perfect Bitter comment^,you must be feeling a little dejected today....still Mancini said we will draw at Blackburn.jerk.gif

The thing is we can afford to...... although we will probably stuff them and then you have got the gunners clap2.gif which the way you are performing will be a defeat and a few more arguments among the mercenaries hit-the-fan.gif

Don't think City can afford to drop any more points now. They've picked the wrong end of the season to hit a bad patch. Hopefully they can turn it around, so that the ManC v ManU match decides the league, but it's looking increasingly unlikely.

Would like to see City lift the title :)

Mancini has stated that if we win our next two games it is all over......he wants to make up his mind or do you think it is just mind games giggle.gif

Possibly because most of you lot are so intolerably arrogant?

Mancini has stated that if we win our next two games it is all over......he wants to make up his mind or do you think it is just mind games giggle.gif

Sorry i was actually responding ofcourse to MrRed's question to Fletch.

As i've said before they might as well enjoy themselves whilst Ferguson is there because it will change for the worse when he goes.

i would like to reming all of those RAGs that as wonderful as they think they are they are infact but a big fish in a small pond these days as the CL has shown. better you hadn't have had to play Barca or Madrid or it could have been a right odeal to endure.

In my capacity to be able to see into the future i see Utd winning the title this year and Mourinho/City winning it next year by a distance. wink.png

been hugely disappointed with city this season. given their playing resources they should have won this title comfortably. as it is ferguson drags another pretty average united side over the line through sheer will power and england has its worst title-winning team in living memory. as oft-said, 'best league in the world' my arse.

england has its worst title-winning team in living memory.

Worst title winning players in living memory might be closer to it. As a team, i think they have proven much greater than the sum of their parts, and i think the points haul proves that.

as oft-said, 'best league in the world' my arse.

As oft said in reply to your scoffing, it all depends on what a league is measured by. It seems you measure the entire league by one or two clubs at the top.

I think your scoffing would be better directed at those making the claim that the Premier League has the best clubs in the world, if such people exist.

england has its worst title-winning team in living memory.

Worst title winning players in living memory might be closer to it. As a team, i think they have proven much greater than the sum of their parts, and i think the points haul proves that.

as oft-said, 'best league in the world' my arse.

As oft said in reply to your scoffing, it all depends on what a league is measured by. It seems you measure the entire league by one or two clubs at the top.

I think your scoffing would be better directed at those making the claim that the Premier League has the best clubs in the world, if such people exist.

Frankly if you want to see competitive quality leagues you could do worse than go to south america. La liga is a two horse race, as is the premier league. Does anyone really care about serie A anymore. Or what goes on in france save the progress of Eden Hazard!

I'd say the English game has some of the most entertaining teams to watch. Sadly I wouldn't include either of the top two clubs in that.

Spain has the best teams but can be tedious viewing at times.

La liga is technically very good but apart from watching maybe Valencia over achieve (though not lately) and a couple of others its all about the big two and thus rather dull.

• Like 1

For entertainment you cannot beat watching the Premier League,standards vary from game to game and any side can beat another team on there day,It is true United have been average this season but we all knew we would struggle in Europe because we needed signings at the start and never really got a world class play-maker,it is good to know that next season we will get better and expect a few new signings in the summer.

And i do take in all the Leagues around the world

It come with being the best over a period of time jap.gif the likes of City and Spurs have never been there so you have never experienced the feeling.

Also the phrase ABU'S comes to mind (Anyone But United!) it does feel that everyone is against you when you are the best!!!

It come with being the best over a period of time jap.gif the likes of City and Spurs have never been there so you have never experienced the feeling.

Also the phrase ABU'S comes to mind (Anyone But United!) it does feel that everyone is against you when you are the best!!!

You've no idea how much we want you to slip up mate...you and nev...and we know James is out there lurking somewhere as well....biggrin.png

Talking of Barcelona i was of the opinion that aside of Real Madrid they were very much the neutrals favourite.

Dropping down a notch i would venture to be slightly more realistic and say Ferguson is the best. well put another way, if ferguson was in charge of Spurs and you had wobbly chops i really don't think you'd be beating us do you! btw Red, thats rhetorical.