Manchester City

mrbojangles

been hugely disappointed with city this season. given their playing resources they should have won this title comfortably. as it is ferguson drags another pretty average united side over the line through sheer will power and england has its worst title-winning team in living memory. as oft-said, 'best league in the world' my arse.

'

What a load of crap, won 24 draw 4 lose 3, and we are shit are we, liverpool are 34 points off us what does that make liverpool? we are in transition right now blooding a few new players, yes we under performed in europe this season, but next with a few more signings we will be back in there.

Edited by nev

Here you go Mr-We're-in-transition-Red

This was our squad of 40 players as of 3 short years ago. Only a handfull of these still remain. Is your transition as radical as that?

Joe Hart

Micah Richards

Michael Ball

Nedum Onuoha

Vedran Ćorluka

Pablo Zabaleta

Michael Johnson

Stephen Ireland

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Valeri Bojinov

Robinho

Elano

Darius Vassell

Javier Garrido

Kasper Schmeichel

Martin Petrov

Gelson Fernandes

Felipe Caicedo

Dietmar Hamann

Richard Dunne ©

Ched Evans

Wayne Bridge

Tal Ben Haim

Benjani Mwaruwari

Daniel Sturridge

Kelvin Etuhu

Shaleum Logan

Vincent Kompany

Nigel de Jong

Gláuber

Shay Given

Craig Bellamy

Vladimir Weiss

This was our squad of 40 players as of 3 short years ago. Only a handfull of these still remain. Is your transition as radical as that?

Joe Hart

Micah Richards

Michael Ball

Nedum Onuoha

Vedran Ćorluka

Pablo Zabaleta

Michael Johnson

Stephen Ireland

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Valeri Bojinov

Robinho

Elano

Darius Vassell

Javier Garrido

Kasper Schmeichel

Martin Petrov

Gelson Fernandes

Felipe Caicedo

Dietmar Hamann

Richard Dunne ©

Ched Evans

Wayne Bridge

Tal Ben Haim

Benjani Mwaruwari

Daniel Sturridge

Kelvin Etuhu

Shaleum Logan

Vincent Kompany

Nigel de Jong

Gláuber

Shay Given

Craig Bellamy

Vladimir Weiss

Its not all about buy and sell you know, we actually bring players up from our youth system too, city should try that instead of trying to buy the tittle, there is already talk on bluemoon of sacking Mancini and selling at least half a dozen players, i think you should look at selling your players out on loan who are on huge wages that other clubs would never pay them.

Joe Hart

Micah Richards

Michael Ball

Nedum Onuoha

Vedran Ćorluka

Pablo Zabaleta

Michael Johnson

Stephen Ireland

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Valeri Bojinov

Robinho

Elano

Darius Vassell

Javier Garrido

Kasper Schmeichel

Martin Petrov

Gelson Fernandes

Felipe Caicedo

Dietmar Hamann

Richard Dunne ©

Ched Evans

Wayne Bridge

Tal Ben Haim

Benjani Mwaruwari

Daniel Sturridge

Kelvin Etuhu

Shaleum Logan

Vincent Kompany

Nigel de Jong

Gláuber

Shay Given

Craig Bellamy

Vladimir Weiss

I think that list sums up why you will not win the title mate.

Its not all about buy and sell you know, we actually bring players up from our youth system too, city should try that instead of trying to buy the tittle,

Yeah I know, like United. Rooney, oh no. Fabio twins, oh no. DeGea, oh no. Evra, oh no. Nani, oh no. Ferdinand, oh no.Adams, oh no. Chicky-ratito, oh no........... The list is endless of your youth you are bringing through.

I think that list sums up why you will not win the title mate.

What are you on about Red. Didn't you read the post. We hardly have any of the players on that list here anymore. Or are you saying we would have won the title with them?

The way your club is going.....i can see the squad you have now being totally different in another 3 years,and still without any trophies.....that is my point.

Seriously who would you think will be leaving in the summer and who do you want to leave?

Or do you think another 150 million thrown at the market will do you any favours?

Listen Red. We are an hastily put together squad, which still needs to be refined. Of course I'd love to win the prem this year and I think we have blown it but this progress is still ahead of the 5 year plan. No matter if you win this year, we gave you a decent run for your money, including giving you the best hiding you've ever had under SAF at your own gaff. Have no doubt, we will do the same if not better next year. The future is bright as far as I am concerned.

As oft said in reply to your scoffing, it all depends on what a league is measured by. It seems you measure the entire league by one or two clubs at the top.

I think your scoffing would be better directed at those making the claim that the Premier League has the best clubs in the world, if such people exist.

it's nothing to do with 'scoffing'. it's just horseshit. spain's 4th or 5th best team embarrassed united in europe this season. 'best league in the world' remains the preserve of sky sports and idiots. spain has better players, better teams, a better national team. get over it.

What a load of crap, won 24 draw 4 lose 3, and we are shit are we, liverpool are 34 points off us what does that make liverpool? we are in transition right now blooding a few new players, yes we under performed in europe this season, but next with a few more signings we will be back in there.

bless. i didn't mention liverpool, you did. this is the worst title-winning united team in my lifetime. why would you argue with that? apart from default loyalty. i'm actually being objective if you step back a bit and don't look for an argument at every turn.

bless. i didn't mention liverpool, you did. this is the worst title-winning united team in my lifetime. why would you argue with that? apart from default loyalty. i'm actually being objective if you step back a bit and don't look for an argument at every turn.

Mate it is all about opinions, and i do not believe we are as bad as people are making out, yes we have played some average football at time i admit! but we are a well oiled machine, we do not need a team of stars, we are a team of grafters who know how to get the job done.

Sorry about bringing liverpool up, it must hurt being so far off, the worst united team you have seen in your lifetime, i have seen plenty more worse than this team in mine believe me, and i enjoyed every minute following those shit teams up and down the country, in fact they was the best years of my life.

Listen Red. We are an hastily put together squad, which still needs to be refined. Of course I'd love to win the prem this year and I think we have blown it but this progress is still ahead of the 5 year plan. No matter if you win this year, we gave you a decent run for your money, including giving you the best hiding you've ever had under SAF at your own gaff. Have no doubt, we will do the same if not better next year. The future is bright as far as I am concerned.

I have no doubt,but we have been average this year and we also will improve without throwing massive money at it.

Come on then who would you like to see rid of? Balotelli? Tevez? Dzecko? Savic? DeJong? Nasri? Johnson? the list is endless isn't it and that is the reason you are struggling now...no team spirit at all.

And for good measure you throw the 5 year plan in,you do make me laugh.Man up you lot bottled it as predicted earlier in the season.

I would of thought every team would be as bad to you,i can think of a few times when we have played worse and won the title,doesn't mean to say we are crap does it?

Take a look at our away results this season.......i am sorry mate but with statements like that above you are asking for an argument,if you win the league you are the best team in the country! ....No?

I have no doubt,but we have been average this year and we also will improve without throwing massive money at it.

Come on then who would you like to see rid of? Balotelli? Tevez? Dzecko? Savic? DeJong? Nasri? Johnson? the list is endless isn't it and that is the reason you are struggling now...no team spirit at all.

And for good measure you throw the 5 year plan in,you do make me laugh.Man up you lot bottled it as predicted earlier in the season.

And that list does not include the overpaid players out on loan, who they cannot sell due to the over inflated wages they paid them to come to city why else whould they have gone there.

Your just winding up and looking for an argument and I shouldn't respond really but here goes.

Firstly, we have only lost one more game than you this season. Maybe Abrak can help but we are on 71 points after 31 games, under normal circumstances, I'd imagine that is very nearly a title winning score for this time of the season.

And Yes, some of those above I would be happy to get rid of. Tevez will go but he's still an excellent footballer. I also like Ballotelli, he's very skillful and has a lot to offer in the future and I like characters but he's now starting to test my patience.

And that list does not include the overpaid players out on loan, who they cannot sell due to the over inflated wages they paid them to come to city why else whould they have gone there.

Your like Bill and Ben at the moment, you two. Anyway, the reasons for paying that premium was well known at the time, so why keep on bringing it up. Mansour wanted to attract top players to a club who basically were'nt in European competition, for that he had to shell out more money. That type of spend will not continue.

• Like 2

Mate it is all about opinions, and i do not believe we are as bad as people are making out, yes we have played some average football at time i admit! but we are a well oiled machine, we do not need a team of stars, we are a team of grafters who know how to get the job done.

Sorry about bringing liverpool up, it must hurt being so far off, the worst united team you have seen in your lifetime, i have seen plenty more worse than this team in mine believe me, and i enjoyed every minute following those shit teams up and down the country, in fact they was the best years of my life.

Actually you play reasonably dull football nev in comparison to past Utd teams. i think you have to agree with that. Secondly for the past two seasons ferguson has dragged this team through by the scruff of the neck in a manner i doubt any other manager could do, and i very much include Mourinho in this statement.

The manner in which you were casually knocked out of the CL and the europa gives my post all the validity i need.

I have a dislike of abrasive bullies like Ferguson but a huge admiration for what he has achieved especially in the last couple of seasons.

Man Utd were splashing out astronomical amounts for players well before City or Utd so that arguement doesn't wash at all i'm afraid.

Your like Bill and Ben at the moment, you two. Anyway, the reasons for paying that premium was well known at the time, so why keep on bringing it up. Mansour wanted to attract top players to a club who basically were'nt in European competition, for that he had to shell out more money. That type of spend will not continue.

img_01661.jpg

it's nothing to do with 'scoffing'. it's just horseshit. spain's 4th or 5th best team embarrassed united in europe this season. 'best league in the world' remains the preserve of sky sports and idiots. spain has better players, better teams, a better national team. get over it.

Nothing for me to get over thanks mate. I'm not the one making any claim. All i am saying is, there are plenty of ways in which one can measure a league by, as to how good it is, and if the measure is, which league has the best club, or perhaps the best two clubs, of all the leagues, and which league contains the most naturally gifted handful of players, then by that measure, i am happy to accept that La Liga sits above the Premier League.

I'm just not sure that that is the right measure to judge a whole league. Seems more like a measure in which to judge a couple of teams.

One thing that certainly does not measure a league, is citing one result between two teams from different leagues. That is a bit silly in my opinion. A bit like if Chelsea beat Barca in their upcoming semi-final, someone putting forward that as evidence that the Premier League is better than La Liga. Of course it wouldn't prove that. It would prove that Chelsea were capable of beating Barcalona. That's all. Chelsea represents itself 100%, but as far as the league is concerned, it represents just 5%.

Anyway, i really don't care how the Premier League is ranked by others. Whether or not you happen to think it is pretty crap. I'm aware of your inclination to dislike anything English (besides of course LFC) and i am also aware of how you seem to view anything outside of the UK as just somehow being better. Sometimes i am sure it is. Other times... well perhaps not...

At the end of the day, i, and many millions of others around the world, given the choice, would rather watch a Premier League match than watch a match from any other league, including La Liga. And why is that? Availability? Marketing? Yes of course, that's an element of it, but availability and marketing would be nothing without a great product, and the Premier League is just that. Doesn't of course make it the best in world, but does make it dam_n successful... and if that really is all that the Premier League is, i'm ok with that. Let people rubbish it...

Actually you play reasonably dull football nev in comparison to past Utd teams. i think you have to agree with that. Secondly for the past two seasons ferguson has dragged this team through by the scruff of the neck in a manner i doubt any other manager could do, and i very much include Mourinho in this statement.

The manner in which you were casually knocked out of the CL and the europa gives my post all the validity i need.

I have a dislike of abrasive bullies like Ferguson but a huge admiration for what he has achieved especially in the last couple of seasons.

Agree we have been dull at times, and yes europe was a disaster for us, but we have had a huge injury list which derailed our free flowing football at the start of the season, and also fergie uses a more measured approach to games starting off at a slow tempo, then when need we braek loose, look how we score late on in games, because you cannot play 100% gung ho and ferghie knows that.

And just to add most teams in the premiership could only dream of being as sdhit as us.

Mario's at it again.

Is that to do with the prossies mate? just caught a glimpse in the paper this morning but did not read.

Has he stamped on someones face? If so i hope a copper saw it and books him.

Mario has been dipping his wick in the slapper that Rooney dipped. Are slappers really that hard to come by? Couldn't they have one each? Deary me...

Rix, if my memories right you're talking about somebodies grandmother here. sad.png

Mario has been dipping his wick in the slapper that Rooney dipped. Are slappers really that hard to come by? Couldn't they have one each? Deary me...

Rix, if my memories right you're talking about somebodies grandmother here. sad.png

This could be the best ever episode of Jeremy Kyle...