Manchester City

mrbojangles

Can you <deleted> believe it. I've just got to Abu Dhabi, trotted over to the lounge and asked for a nice cold beer. "Sorry sir, cannot serve alcohol until 7:30pm due to Ramadan". 8 minutes to go. I want City to pull the plug on Etihad after this. Bladdy ridiculous, all I want is a real beer after being in Saudi.

happened to me too last week that mate. the staff in abu dhabi airport didn't even have any sympathy for my 'but i'm not a muslim so don't adhere to ramadan - now can i have a cold beer please?' explanation.

Can you <deleted> believe it. I've just got to Abu Dhabi, trotted over to the lounge and asked for a nice cold beer. "Sorry sir, cannot serve alcohol until 7:30pm due to Ramadan". 8 minutes to go. I want City to pull the plug on Etihad after this. Bladdy ridiculous, all I want is a real beer after being in Saudi.

happened to me too last week that mate. the staff in abu dhabi airport didn't even have any sympathy for my 'but i'm not a muslim so don't adhere to ramadan - now can i have a cold beer please?' explanation.

The thing is, Alcohol doesn't have anything to do with it. Nothing should pass through their lips during sunlight hours but they serve food and drink all day, just not alcohol.blink.png

The thing is, Alcohol doesn't have anything to do with it. Nothing should pass through their lips during sunlight hours but they serve food and drink all day, just not alcohol.blink.png

yeah that's what i thought. can't have a beer in the airport but you can have a burger king double whopper or a big fuc_koff slice of pizza. caffeine no problem but alcohol, no sir.

yeah that's what i thought. can't have a beer in the airport but you can have a burger king double whopper or a big fuc_koff slice of pizza. caffeine no problem but alcohol, no sir.

I blame Ryan Giggs

• Like 1

According to a report on Talksport

Manchester City are keen on bringing in South Korean left-back Yun Suk-Young, 22, as back-up for Gael Clichy, with Aleks Kolarov expected to leave the Blues.

Looks like they're trying to sell a few shirts in the far eastclap2.gif

MANCINI: SELL BALOTELLI AND I'M OFF

MANCHESTER CITY have rejected a £40m bid for Mario Balotelli from Paris St Germain after Roberto Mancini threatened to quit.

PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti made Balotelli one of his top targets and was confident of luring the Italian striker to France.

But his huge offer was snubbed when Mancini told his bosses he would walk out on the Premier League champions if his fellow Italian was allowed to leave.

Full story:- http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/266620/Mancini-Sell-Balotelli-and-I-m-off/

MANCHESTER CITY have rejected a £40m bid for Mario Balotelli from Paris St Germain after Roberto Mancini threatened to quit.

PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti made Balotelli one of his top targets and was confident of luring the Italian striker to France.

But his huge offer was snubbed when Mancini told his bosses he would walk out on the Premier League champions if his fellow Italian was allowed to leave.

Full story:- http://www.dailystar...li-and-I-m-off/

You buy the dailystar for the babes, not for the football exclusives mrboj.cheesy.gif

You buy the dailystar for the babes, not for the football exclusives mrboj.cheesy.gif

Don't buy any newspapers nev. They are all just footie links from NewsNow. In fact if you try and click a link to the babes page in Saudi, it's blocked tongue.png

Don't buy any newspapers nev. They are all just footie links from NewsNow. In fact if you try and click a link to the babes page in Saudi, it's blocked tongue.png

wai.gif

Anyone know what channel the community shield is on?

Its on the Money channel, and the game if ends in a draw will be decided by comparing who has spent the most money to get where they are instead of a penalty shoot out, should be really interesting.

• Like 2

Its on the Money channel, and the game if ends in a draw will be decided by comparing who has spent the most money to get where they are instead of a penalty shoot out, should be really interesting.

haha. that would have been quite a funny post had it not come from a fan of the team that just floated on the new york stock exchange. :)

haha. that would have been quite a funny post had it not come from a fan of the team that just floated on the new york stock exchange. smile.png

Tried to stay afloat you mean.

haha. that would have been quite a funny post had it not come from a fan of the team that just floated on the new york stock exchange. smile.png

biggrin.png

And a comment from a fan of a team who are thinking of naming rights to the ground like being touted for us too,but old trafford or anfield being named anything else would be a shame.

biggrin.png

And a comment from a fan of a team who are thinking of naming rights to the ground like being touted for us too,but old trafford or anfield being named anything else would be a shame.

I really hope that Andrex win the naming rights for OT biggrin.png

jack rodwell for something between 15m and 20m? seems a strange signing.

Agree it is a strange signing, they are stating 18m, i think he will be a bench warmer at that, and on a everton board i read they are not exactly crying about him going.

• Like 1

Sorry to see him leave Goodison but I wish him well, maybe David Moyes will have something to play with in his war chest now. Really did not want to see any of the squad go, but if it means we hang on to Baines and Fellaini then it's not so bad.

• Like 1

I was worried they would sign De Rossi or Javi Marinez, so i am very happy they have spent on rodwell. and he is reported to have trippled his wages to a six figure sum, good another average player they will find hard to off load later on.

I was worried they would sign De Rossi or Javi Marinez, so i am very happy they have spent on rodwell. and he is reported to have trippled his wages to a six figure sum, good another average player they will find hard to off load later on.

nev. surely you understand that we are short defensively?

Savic is an accident waiting to happen!!!

Not so long ago Ferguson wanted Rodwell for 10 mill plus Carrick!!

He is a good young ENGLISH player. Cant say i am ecstatic but its a good buy!!

If he is over the injurys he has had, he is one for the future

nev. surely you understand that we are short defensively?

Savic is an accident waiting to happen!!!

Not so long ago Ferguson wanted Rodwell for 10 mill plus Carrick!!

He is a good young ENGLISH player. Cant say i am ecstatic but its a good buy!!

If he is over the injurys he has had, he is one for the future

Jack you are starting to sound like a Red smile.png 18 Million is way to much for a bench warmer.....the truth is United and all other teams will be happy if he is in your team this season regularly wink.png